The Hot Girls That Work At DUNKIN DONUTS !

So am I the only one who has fantasies about the girls who work at Dunkin Donuts ?
There is a real cute spanish girl on the 1st Ave DD, and when I used to work in Astoria there were some very sexy Indian? I think girls out there.
I slipped a couple my card with a wink but as usual they never call

billyS

Reign of Terror
Here on LI, there is an incredibility cute one in Freeport on Atlantic Ave., a Spanish girl with freckles. Also some cute Indian ones on 110 in Melville.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
It's good to see...

...that someone has taken up the slack for starting benign and somewhat ridiculous threads. Reminds me of the "Hot Chicks at Dairy Barn" thread that I think I started (or was that billy responding to a post I wrote?? LOL)

Anyway, yeah, Dunkin Donuts has some attractive girls working there in Queens and LI. The board knows my fascination with Indo/Pak girls (and the fact that I never landed one np4p :(). That being said, EddyBear (former poster) used to give me a heads up on some hotties working at the D&D over by his house in College Point. I never made the trip, but the posts were appreciated.

Anyway, there is one girl at my D&D on Hillside and Little Neck that is pretty cute. Not stellar, but cute. Yeah, she is probably being sweet, but something kind of makes me (want to) believe she's got a thing for this mid 30s bald, fat guy. LOL

Funny thread. I almost deleted it, but it is pretty innocuous. Reminds me of some of the silly threads I started.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And if you cross the street and go to the CVS at the same location, I swear the management just hired these hot, young Indo/Pak girls to drive me crazy and/or make me go in there 3x a week...

I must be goin to the wrong DD's
most of the women i see there dont get me junk's blood flowing and that doesnt take much
Even the one on Bway in elmhurst is infected with short overweight older indian types. Not even one chinese in the mix
They probably know most CHinese wont spend 1.5 fo a cup o jo

And if you cross the street and go to the CVS at the same location, I swear the management just hired these hot, young Indo/Pak girls to drive me crazy and/or make me go in there 3x a week...
There is one in there who is NICE. She's tall, and has a great rack. If you would see her curvacious figure and curly hair from the back or the side you would think she was latina. I'll be getting that number when I get a chance. I'm just curious about her age.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
There is one in there who is NICE. She's tall, and has a great rack. If you would see her curvacious figure and curly hair from the back or the side you would think she was latina. I'll be getting that number when I get a chance. I'm just curious about her age.
She is probably early 20s I figure. Since the gf moved in, we are there all the time. Can't make my moves. You should see her with straight hair. Hot...

I met an Indian provider recently that is open to NP4P outside of the place. I love my Indians, too.

Problem is that they are really either really hot or really ugly--not a lot of in-between.

Not sure who the smaller girl is, but yes, it was the bigger one. I always thought she was trini/guyanese but she says she's 100% black.

Great personality. Rolled right up on her and introduced myself and she was game from the get.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Not sure who the smaller girl is, but yes, it was the bigger one. I always thought she was trini/guyanese but she says she's 100% black.

Great personality. Rolled right up on her and introduced myself and she was game from the get.
Yes, she is very sweet. She helped me out buy cover up for a hickey I had. An attractive girl, real thick. Good luck and have fun! She's a "score", but if it was the little one, I'd have worshipped at your alter!