The Daily "Grind"

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by revised1219
"Billy, when I tell you that I'm thirsty. I don't want you to get me a drink of water. I want you to sympathize with my thirstedness."

- Rosie Perez [White Men Can't Jump]
Where is that mute button that Casper had installed.

Last edited:
It 7 Danielle

Originally posted by Danielle
Seven,
I think it's cool you've named a drink after yourself, but I personally would feel totally cheezy ordering something called a "Devilish Danielle". I think I'll stick with vodka sodas and my cute smile.
Read between the lines the main idea is that if you
don't want to get ill from drinking be smart about it
don't complain about it. The whole point is just to
hook it up with the bartender to lower your alchol
count, and add more soda and/or juice....but of
course like always out of all the advice I given you
is that your stuck on a name as an example to spark
an idea that will help out your situation. Remember I
am not the one on hear catching my claim to fame
airing my problems about the club. I on here to to study
Sexual Expression, I put in time and that why my post are Informative.

I think Thron said it best if you put as much energy into
your job as UG, maybe you get more lapdances. I got
one better ***** where you work and let me Work Beside
YOU! and watch and learn. When you enjoy what you do
you indulged in it, and that Why SINful "7" Masters living
in a Virtual-Reality; Self Indulged Nature.

This shit comes from the heart it my STUDY!.. to you it your
mind game, and your struggle with it, your playing with
fire. You probably don't even like what you do, I bet you
never tell people because your ashamed, and those 4 days
a week you manage to get up the nerves to do your shifts
your insecure, it shows in your post. Confindence comes
from when you face the fear within and take control over
situation. Your still battling, I already won the war and I
lived to post about. I can careless about how many post
you got in UG. HOW many YEARS you have in the Game?
....I wonder if it has been as good to you as to me.
How Close are you to the second coma, I probably invest
more into Seven a month than ALL you Bills.....and I am
legit pay taxes the whole. Your are LUCKY 7, gives you
the advice she does. I Mastered what your still trying
to turn a profit from. (LOL)

Ok, now THAT'S condescending.
Seven, I luv ya and all, and I'm happy that you do so well, but with all the boasting you're starting to sound like my evil nemesis. I may not earn as much as you do, but I think I've been very smart with my money over the past year. And I'm damn proud of myself for that.

Originally posted by slinkybender
It's bad enough you call them tricks. Don't add insult to injury.
You know what's funny, Slinky? No sooner do I type something a little ambiguous or circumspect then do I realize you're gonna jump all over it as soon as you read it. We have a truly special bond, you and me.
By the way, I meant tricks as in tricks of the trade. Not like turing tricks or pulling wool over someone's eyes.

Originally posted by Happy Hooker
I may be a wuss in real life,( ok maybe not wuss but not as hard ass) but I can hold my own on the boards to any john, or hooker, that insults me.
That begs an argument regarding proficency.

I would suppose the most proficent means of holding one's own on any board of this order is to realize that in the grand sceme of things such boards mean absolutely nothing. Thus, the most proficent way to cope with comments that bother you is to totally ignore them, as they have no scope other then what you, yourself, assign them.

HH is hardly the only one who fails to see this this. We have to look no further then the author of this post to find another who violates this precept.

So, one can "hold their own" with a string of posts, or one can be truly proficent in their methology and just choose not to comment at all as it just doesn't matter.

Seven, I luv ya and all, and I'm happy that you do so well, but with all the boasting you're starting to sound like my evil nemesis. I may not earn as much as you do, but I think I've been very smart with my money over the past year. And I'm damn proud of myself for that.
Danielle,
Seven’s post to you was not condescending, but maybe a little sarcastic…:) Seven is offering you her “words of wisdom” and you are turing a “deaf ear” to her. Why not broaden your horizons and listen to what she has to say for a change? Heck, why don’t you even try “practicing what she preaches? From my conversations with Seven, she has been around “the game” a long time. She has worked in City clubs,Long Island Clubs, and now she has moved on to the Peep Shows/Lap Dance world. All this crap that you are complaining about, she has already expierenced. She is only trying to help you out so that you can avoid some of the mistakes that she has made in the past. In my opinion, I think she has made and presently is making a “good faith” gesture to you by trying to help you out. How many other girls in your club are going to give you advice that may help you to make more money? I don’t think any. Most strippers only look out for themselves. This is not the case with Seven. She wants to help you out. It’s a shame that you are not willing to listen.

I’ll give you an example of Seven helping out another stripper. Seven works with this girl Shy. To be noted Shy gives one of the wildest dances at "the dish". Getting back to the point, I had a dance with Shy maybe 2 months ago. When Shy was giving me a handjob, she balanced one hand on the floor with her legs in the air(pussy in my face) and her other hand was giving me a handjob(the position is similar to a hand-stand). About 6 months ago, this was Seven’s signature move(she no longer does it). When Shy was finished with the deed, I commented that she stole Seven’s move. She smiled and told me that it was Seven who stole her move. It was a joke and we both “got” a kick out of it. I never discussed this with Seven, but I think Seven was trying to help Shy out with her dance and recommended that she try doing this as Seven had a lot of success with it(I do miss the thrill that I would get when Seven did this position:)). From my conversations with Seven she has commented that she is good friends with Shy. If Seven was the "condescending bitch" that you think that she is, then she would have never done this. Seven wants everyone that she works with to make money. I know that she must give them advice, and the smart ones that listen get rewarded by making more money. Seven has even recommend girls for me to see. She has told me “this one is wild. You will like her”. Now, she fully is aware that the girl she has reccommended that I see could be working the same shift that she is working, and if I choose to see the other girl, this would cause her to loose money. See Seven doesn’t think like that. She wants all her “homegirls” to make money. Besides that, Seven knows she treats me good and that I will allways be back for more…:)

Last edited:
7 has 8 YEARS IN!

CONDESCENDING- to descend to the level of one considered
inferior, lower one self

This leads back to what me and Danger Us was posting about
words and their interrupation of the reader.

When you read my post they are factual information. It the truth
of the life style of a Sexual Entertainer. You give the impression
that when someone gives advice to you it CONDESCENDING; because people been in the game longer and know the tricks of the trade and when they give you a little advice you feel inferior
because you haven't made it to that level yet. Your just
starting to see the whole picture. 1 year in the business is
getting your feet wet I swim in this pool like a fish.

It sounds to me like your evil nemesis has her shit together
and flaunts it. She has a sense of confidence about herself
and her progression in the business, if you was at that level
in your life you too would show that your not just a player
in the game but VIP status.

Being in the club is like being a stockbroker there are a 100
people in the firm and 85 of them are still cold calling tring
to catch the big one. 10 of them are maintaining above
water and the 5 that are left are breaking the bank, turning
over their investment. Your like a cold caller reading the
script given to you and hoping for the big one. I know the
script and I feed off of it and create it to work for me.
You need to learn to rebuttal, and I bet you turn a larger
profit.

Just look at the response you can back with, (Boasting) is when
one tries to glorify oneself. How could that be possible when
all I tried to do is give you advice, and show you that if you
put your best foot first and walk with Confindence in yourself
and people will be attracted to you.

My personal opinion is that you have a long way to go
as a sexual entertainer, and when someone gives you advice
especially someone like me that is known for putting things together time after time, always has good business. You
should listen and incorprate it into your own personal style.

Oh! and just a word to the wise stay away from words like
conscending, especially if you don't know the meaning because
you made yourself look inferior to Sinful "7" Masters.

Lawyer Proves his Case "7"

Originally posted by lawyer101
Danielle,
Seven’s post to you was not condescending, but maybe a little sarcastic…:) Seven is offering you her “words of wisdom” and you are turing a “deaf ear” to her. Why not broaden your horizons and listen to what she has to say for a change?

**Seven enters Lawyer thoughts: Let make this known that
I don't just write these words just for Danielle she just an entity
for the all the girls that read and don't post, I bet with
13,000 readers in UG, you don't think 1 chick was like that's smart
I am going to make it work for me. My thoughts aren't as
small as the posters, I make sure that the readers know truth,
and understand "7" the Scientist

Back to Lawyer:
Now, she fully is aware that the girl she has reccommended that I see could be working the same shift that she is working, and if I choose to see the other girl, this would cause her to loose money. See Seven doesn’t think like that. She wants all her “homegirls” to make money. Besides that, Seven knows she treats me good and that I will allways be back for more…:)

You know why I am like that because I put in my time and I
have always done good business. My effort is my worth and
no one can take that from me, that why no matter who I work
with they call me Mrs. Constant because my numbers are good.
Poeple aren't stupid they know what they want to indulge
in, and varity is the spice of life.....and "Garden of SIN" is where
you go to indulge in the friuts of the land

Self Indulged Nature "7"

Originally posted by Sexywhore
Poor thing is such a self absorbed narcassitic lil bitch with the grace of a pirhana and a whole stadium of grandiosm.
You know what Sexwhore at least I real about this game
look a my name SINFUL I am telling you that I am Self Indulged
and I am absorbed in the Sexuality aspect. People like the
Danielles in the world play the humble front and in the back
of there mind they want you to kiss their feet. They have
to play humble because when they are challenged they
can't step up. I will go to any club and hold my head high
like I got this, because I understand the Stripping Game!
I don't need a drink or get high to do my job, it a natural
high. My fear of the club and men are gone and I am FREE
in the club to explore my sexuality that why people like
me walk on water and people like Danielle are still
doggy paddling.

Re: Self Indulged Nature "7"

Originally posted by Sinful7
You know what Sexwhore at least I real about this game
look a my name SINFUL I am telling you that I am Self Indulged
and I am absorbed in the Sexuality aspect. People like the
Danielles in the world play the humble front and in the back
of there mind they want you to kiss their feet. They have
to play humble because when they are challenged they
can't step up. I will go to any club and hold my head high
like I got this, because I understand the Stripping Game!
I don't need a drink or get high to do my job, it a natural
high. My fear of the club and men are gone and I am FREE
in the club to explore my sexuality that why people like
me walk on water and people like Danielle are still
doggy paddling.
I know you got it going on girl!

I am exhausted and in a really pissy mood right now, especially after reading all this bullshit, so anyway -

Sometimes I think some of you guys are not really listening to me at all, or taking the time to really understand what I'm saying.
Maybe if Lawyer and Billy and even Seven herself would stop kissing Seven's ass for a second and take the time to view everything that's been said objectively then you'd all stop bashing me for not taking her advice and not thanking her profusely for it.

Seven's post was TOTALLY condescending and boastful. What the hell else am I supposed to say in response to something like;

"You probably don't even like what you do, I bet you
never tell people because your ashamed, and those 4 days
a week you manage to get up the nerves to do your shifts
your insecure, it shows in your post. Confindence comes
from when you face the fear within and take control over
situation. Your still battling, I already won the war and I
lived to post about. I can careless about how many post
you got in UG. HOW many YEARS you have in the Game?
....I wonder if it has been as good to you as to me.
How Close are you to the second coma, I probably invest
more into Seven a month than ALL you Bills.....and I am
legit pay taxes the whole. Your are LUCKY 7, gives you
the advice she does. I Mastered what your still trying
to turn a profit from. (LOL)"

OH NO... she's not being condescending AT ALL. Just offering me some friendly advice, right guys?!
Seven, the assumptions and inferences you've made about me and how I view my job are not only incorrect but they're also really rude and uncalled for. You don't see me going around talking about how I'm the fucking master and how I'm privy to all this wisdom and know-how that noone else has. I've never jumped to conclusions about you based on what I've read here because the fact of the matter is that I really don't know you at all. And you don't really know me either, so put a lid on it for Christ's sake. And while you're at it, stop giving me english lessons, I know what the word condescending means. I never asked you for advice, and then after you offer me insults thinly disguised as "advice" and I call you on it everyone including you jumps all over me calls me a snobby little bitch.

Ok, go ahead and bring it on guys. You'd better all stick up for her before your weekly handjobs are in jeopardy.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Maybe if Lawyer and Billy and even Seven herself would stop kissing Seven's ass
See, now that's what I call flexible. Maybe if you could do that, you'd be as popular as her. Perhaps after 5 or 6 years of intense yoga.

pswope

One out of three
This seems to be a good time to remember

1. " Never take too seriously anything you read on a PMB." (or SMB,which this section is )
2. Attack ideas,not people*.

It also might not be a bad time for all guys getting nuts from ladies cyber catting it,to recuse themselves from their .... um dialogues. Something to do with at least the appearance of lack of objectivity.

* Though I'm probably more guilty of this than most, gratuitously psychoanalyzing another to disparage them really serves little purpose in advancing the common good of the community or sub-communities on this board. If others can learn and benefit from the ideas or concepts being argued,then great,but bashing anyone-no matter how repugnant you might find their posts- only serves to create needless conflict-however entertaining it may be.

Last edited: