The Daily "Grind"

I also have to say that I think doing covert operation background checks on another dancer who you've never even met before is downright creepy almost to a 'single white female' level. (audible shudder) For someone who claims to be so damn busy promoting herself and being superior to the rest of the adult entertainment world she sure seems to have a lot of time on her hands.

Originally posted by billyS
JL thats pretty low coming from you. To insinuate Seven posts while high on drugs is also an abuse of a message board. How are you 'cutting that bitch' some slack? Its not often I hear you calling a female poster a bitch so coming from you plus the fact that you bring drugs into it is pretty disturbing. Face it, Danellie can get on guys nerves. She was pissing people off long before Seven got here. It just seems Seven got to the point where she blew a cork. I'm sure the UG Staff will ask them both to take it off the board as they did with me and anthony2. I don't think Seven revvealed anything except the fact that she can get pretty pissed off and write nasty shit when an annoying little twit gets under her skin. Look when I first came here alot of people thought I was nuts because of the venom I had for Phantom and Kimmie. You, Hotpuppy and Thorn would admonish me all the time. Told me there was no place for my anger and abuse. But I only posted like that when someone backed me into corner. No I'm not sticking up for her because I'm afraid my weekly hand-job is on the line as Danilie put it. I'm sticking up for her because she reminds me of me, and I see she fell into the same trap as I did where someone keeps grating on you till you explode, then everyone jumps on you. So jl, this is actually a good time to 'cut the bitch' some slack. Seven adervtises here so she has more to lose then Danille in this stupid cat fight. Danielle know this and keeps needling her with snotty remarks. I think Danielle should cut it out now.
Billy, I don't think I continuely attack Seven. I actually don't think that I ever did. On the contrary, I feel that what I have done is simply comment on her posts in a constructive manner, for which I have been repeatedly slammed. I think that maybe she has a hard time dealing with having her ideas challenged, even when someone tries to be as non-offensive about it as possible, which I think I have. I am not "needling her with snotty remarks", I am making conversation. I have never, ever directly insulted her or said anything in a mean-spirited manner. However, her behavior on the board as of late has been downright vicious towards me. I am very surprised that it's not obvious to you that she's been coming at me with her claws out every chance she gets.
I for one am sick of cutting her slack too. I tried to be cool with her. I apologized to her after our last arguement, (I'm still waiting for mine!) even though I really felt I'd done nothing wrong. I wanted to make amends becuase the whole thing seemed silly to me. I understood she was new here and I appreciated some of her input. I try to be as open minded as possible. But I draw the line at personal attacks and insinuations that I'm incompetant, ignorant, naive, or inferior to anyone else. Nomattter how much I may dislike someone or disagree with their beliefs, I always make an effort to avoid bitingly negative remarks about their character. Instead, I try to constructively critsize their ideas and offer what I think to be well thought out arguements for my own.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Good bye Danielle

Danielle, I will address this one more time then put it to bed. You are a miserable little cunt. I haven’t liked you since you came here and asked how you can keep ripping a guy off before you come clean and tell him he doesn’t have a chance to score. You say I kiss Seven’s ass? Fuck you. Let’s see, whose side do I take? The girl who publicly admits she leads guys on or the girl who publicly admits she gets guys off and backs it up? Seven has had many positive reviews (about six or seven in the old X-Dreams thread long before you were a poster and at least two or three from guys from Ass-Con and two more recently). Do you have any good shit said about you? What? I didn’t think so. Seven doesn’t need this negative shit on the board, she doesn’t need to be pulled down into your morass, and she doesn’t need the stink attached to her name that follows you around like a bad fart. She is a paid advertiser and had no negativity about her till your constant taunts created a need for her to come out with her claws bared. If you don’t like her attacks then you shouldn’t have fucked with her. Remember Danielle, it was you who made the remarks about the X-Dreams girl way before Seven started posting. It was you who got jealous when she got attention and stole your thread and you asked her to leave the thread.You constantly start shit then give that cunty little ‘Who me, you misunderstood me, shit’ Save it, your bullshit and Seven is REAL.

billyS,

Excellent advice about the warning shots. However to make this easier and so I know everyone involved reads this and doesn't claim they didn't get the e*mail I'm going to post the following message once. And anyone who refuses to abide by the following message gets their heads chopped off (ie. banned)- and it doesn't matter whether you're a paid advertiser or NY's most respected PMB poster.

Knock it off!!

The next person to post something inflamatory in regards to this thread (here or elsewhere) is gone.

Last edited:
Now you've gone and done it. The Coliseum!

I think Seven's UG ad and website should link to her posts in this thread, so potential clients can have a glimpse into the real personality behind the pretty face.

Cum often & Cum hard

Life is what you make it, leave problems and stress outside your mind, they will always exist so make the most of the time you have and enjoy your life with all the joy you can possess.

Originally posted by UG Staff
billyS,

Excellent advice about the warning shots. However to make this easier and so I know everyone involved reads this and doesn't claim they didn't get the e*mail I'm going to post the following message once. And anyone who refuses to abide by the following message gets their heads chopped off (ie. banned)- and it doesn't matter whether you're a paid advertiser or NY's most respected PMB poster.

Knock it off!!

The next person to post something inflamatory in regards to this thread (here or elsewhere) is gone.
Wow. talk about your conversation killers.

Deleted...

Why?

Because it was WAY too honest.

[J.N. in a marine uniform, 'You want the truth?, kind of honest.]

Last edited:
Re: Re: PSWOPE 7 Feeling U

Originally posted by Sinful7
Watch out Dr. Ruth I am coming for your old ass, the funny
shit is the wrinkled up old lady got here doctrine in math.
She probably never seen as much sex as me. (Well I take
that back she probably has 50 years on me)
Yeah...I'm Old Salt... but you can call me "Thorn"
Playin "Slim Shady" but my jeans are all torn.
Seen a "Kimmy" in a Jeep, got me feeling morass.
And said, "Yeah this dick fits right in your ass."
No kiddin, gun slingin, spurs hittin the floor
I got me a lap dance on, now I'm wanting some more.
No remorse for the sherrif, in his eye I ain't right
I'm gonna paint his town red, and paint his wife white.
Cause chaos, rock like Amadeus
Find East Coast pussy for my wharf-rat players
Mack like mayors, ball like Lakers
They told us to leave, but bet they can't make us
Why they wanna pick on me...lock me up and stored away my key
I ain't no G, I'm just looking to leer
I ain't straight outta Compton, I'm straight off the peer.
Cuss like a sailor...drink like a Mick
My only words of wisdom are just, Radio Edit [Fuck that: SUCK MY DICK!]
I'm flickin my Bic through-out New York City
Till my dick falls off and I got me a clitty.

Cause I want to be a Wharf-rat baby.
With my pants round my ankles and my cock head shinning.
Wharf-rat baby.
Bitch on my lap with her rump grinding.
Wharf-rat baby.
Awake at night cause I sleep all day.
Wharf-rat baby.
I can smell a trick'ed out ho from a mile away.

:D <- mark of the wiseass

[Hey, in my neighborhood if you want to dish it out, you have to be able to take a little too. Hope your sense of humor is intact.]

Originally posted by billyS
Look when I first came here alot of people thought I was nuts because of the venom I had for Phantom and Kimmie. You, Hotpuppy and Thorn would admonish me all the time. Told me there was no place for my anger and abuse.
Hey, I never told you there was no place for anger and abuse.

I just don't see the value of it unless you are getting paid to do it.

:D <- mark of the wiseass

Last edited:
Originally posted by UG Staff
billyS,

Knock it off!!

Hmmm.

Slinky, people read threads in streams and respond in streams. Thus my response to an earlier message in this thread with no time to adjust or delete it.

Now I thought my parody rap was cute, but if you see it as offensive know it was written BEFORE I read the above because the post it was in response to was before the above.

Perhaps, when this is necessary, marking the thread in some way so that people reading it will know there is a stipulation before they bump into the warning, after they've already posted to earlier posts in the thread... Just a thought.

Anyway... like I said, I presume the post to be cutsey, and not "inflamatory", but should anyone feel different understand, again, it was written in a response to a caveat that was placed in the thread after what I read and responsed to..., etc and so forth.

Thorn <-- going to sit quietly in the corner now. :D