Temptations Bohemia

Been frequenting this place after work here and there. Great Happy hour $5.00 beers til 8,. Very cute young girls dancing. Some of them very good at dancing but definately no extras going on. Dont see many lap dances going on as well. Just a great place to see pretty girls and have cheap beers;)

I've been there twice in the last month or two, late afternoon. There is a blonde bartender who is very peppy and pleasant and she must be one of the hottest females (dancer or bartender) I've ever seen in fifty years of strip clubs.

I was there three times within the last month. They finally got some new dancers in there. However, they must have gotten together because 4 of the 6 girls that were there came down off of the stage to take your money literally every 3 minutes. They would go on stage, do a couple of swings around the pole and then come right down asking for money and they were pushy about it. You go broke by the time you're on your third drink.

There used to be a dancer there named Jessica, older brunette. Worked the day shift there and also worked at Oasis in Smithtown (owned by the same people). She gave the best lap dances. No FS, but she allowed breast play and would suck you off through your pants. Been trying to find her for years since.

There used to be a dancer there named Jessica, older brunette. Worked the day shift there and also worked at Oasis in Smithtown (owned by the same people). She gave the best lap dances. No FS, but she allowed breast play and would suck you off through your pants. Been trying to find her for years since.
What would your pants look like after she did this? Just askin.

but sadly the story usually goes: young, dumb & full of cum. All the coin I spent on her and expecting the world, that sorta bullshit. No different than a GF or a wifey these days. Which is why other than for "obvious reasons" I have no use for them. Cooking & cleaning and such, I can do that myself thank you very much.

Thing is I don't want to put this info on an open forum because I don't know if this is reliable intel. If I offended people on the whole PM thing I apologize. I'm not experienced in this type of thing so pardon my ignorance.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.