Teach me...How do I get a massage without getting arrested?

In NYC the only way a john gets busted is by soliciting an under cover female cop on the street. I have never seen an NYPD hotel sting in 30 years. I was naked on a bed at an APM when the cops busted the place. they told me to get dressed and leave. go get a massage and relax

Publishing name and phone would be a very bad thing. My concern is that I'd be there just for a massage and get busted. I give the regulars a lot of credit. Honestly, I'd be thrilled with TS, HJ, HE and a nice massage and leave it at that but I'm a bit afraid to find that first place to try.
go watch risky buisness

NYPD hotel stings usually happen when a large event comes to town. Such as Super Bowl, Democratic National Convention, RNC, etc. or if there is a complaint. They r more common than u would think.

NYPD hotel stings usually happen when a large event comes to town. Such as Super Bowl, Democratic National Convention, RNC, etc. or if there is a complaint. They r more common than u would think.
I don't know how common or as just propaganda by PD to try and scare potential johns but below is article relevant to your post.

The legit advertisement pop-ups for this can be hilarious:
FIND LOVE ONLINE was for a pet shelter to adopt pets.
WE HELP SMALL BUSINESS GROW was for Goldman Sachs

http://nation.time.com/2014/01/31/super-bowl-prostitution-crackdown-inside-the-nypds-new-strategies/

pokler

Power Bottom
In NYC the only way a john gets busted is by soliciting an under cover female cop on the street. I have never seen an NYPD hotel sting in 30 years. I was naked on a bed at an APM when the cops busted the place. they told me to get dressed and leave. go get a massage and relax

Last yr 1700 prostituion arrests in nyc.

Hmm .. Hard to believe no johns among them .