Tales from the Roosevelt Avenue stroll...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Destroy? Thats odd terminology. Who are you Joel Rifkin?
You and I are very nice to the sws we pick up. We are "no hassle" guys that spend a little "too" much according to some of the cheaper guys on this board.

"Destroy" is a pretty harsh term to use with a prostitute. The prostitutes are, for the most part, the accepting love Goddess. It's the reallife women that are the hassles.

I know its just an old military term from Vietnam but couldn't he just have said "I'm gonna do some recon now" lol. I have no malice towards the SWs I pickup unless they try to pull some nonsense on me. Most are pretty cool chicks and hey they are helping me out in my time of need for usually a bargain price IMO.

Last edited:
Jimy, I saw a think black girl a few weeks ago on Roosey in front of Atlantis. Yesterday morning (Saturday at 5 AM), I was about to pick up who I believe was the same girl. SHe was wearing white pants and smoking a cigarette across the street from Atlantis in front of the Western Union. Now this girl had an accent, probably Caribbean.

I believe you mentioned a "Jamaican" girl that you saw over there. I was wondering if it is the same girl. She kind of had an "attitude" and I kind of got the feeling that she'd be difficult to "deal" with. I was going to take the plunge, but this filipina fuck buddy of mine called right then and there, so I went home and banged her instead.

(SIDE NOTE: My filipina had a friend with her. Bunyon was raring to go, so I told him to meet up at my house. He flew over and wound up fucking her friend on my ove seat, while I was banging my fuck buddy of, wow, can it be?, 9 years.END NOTE)

So, jimy, what I am asking is this: is this thick accented girl: a. the same Jamaican you mentioned? and b. worth the perceived hassel?

Thanks,

Gavy

The Jamaican I met works NYC usually and has no attitude.

...I met up with this cute black girl that told me she was 18. I won't go any further, but she works in the back streets over there. Not on Roosevelt, not on Woodside, but on 41st Ave and in the residential 70s. I just stumbled upon her. Real attractive, very young and bbbjcim for 60 --- I have her digits now, so I bring her a pack of Newports as an added tip.

Very nice catch.

Two black chics out last night. One extremly thick one with booty shorts and pantyhose.... she had a lotta booty. One shorter one with a coat on and a very short skirt on underneath. Wasnt lookin for any action, but thought I would report. Both on the south side of Roosevelt in the high 70's.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Off the beaten path over here...

...well, this morning, I picked up my young friend on Broadway and 76th. I think she's a littel stupid. She was looking at me as if she had no idea who I was and asked if I was a cop. She's serviced me at least 3x already since I first found her.

Well, the bbbj is off the hook. But the better find was this Latina sw. While I was driving to find a spot with the sw (guys, I'd post her name, but for the life of me, I don't remember it), we saw this Latina sw way off the beaten track (path). She was down behind the motel on 76 --- about an avenue off Queens Blvd. I thought she was a tranny and pointed her out to my sw friend. She said that it was a girl named "Joy".

Well, Joy looked pretty good, folks. It's kind of amazing, this stroll over here. It's pretty spread out. There is a lot of traffic over there. The girls are on side streets and in front of houses. Not just centralized within a few blocks.

Happy hunting...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Awesome intel Gav! Sounds like one of the few consistant strolls around now. But before you call someone stupid can you at least spell the word "little" correctly ;)
Who was the guy we used to ridicule for his misspellings and typos? ANd his response was that he had "fat fingers"? I love that response and I am using it right now.

Fat fingers and a slightly above average sized cock!

Was drivin thru roosevelt dis am about 4 n got lucky on 82nd street wit a woc...alil on da chunk side..goes by da name of juicy...short short skirt n some nice tits...40 for cbj...was ok...let me finger her...was suprised since its a tranny area

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The closing of our ficha thread I believe had nothing to do with a rules violation, seems more like we were using too much bandwidth on over 3000 posts and replies and that was costing the board too much dinero.
Just dredging this up again because after a long break this asshole came back with a other lie to defame me/this website.

As you can see here, the claim that any thread is closed for taking up too much bandwidth is preposterous and shows total ignorance of how the Internet works. But when you're making up claims to slam someone who cares about facts?

Just like the current thread where this small fucked cretin with a chip on it's shoulder claims we removed negative comments regarding an advertiser, when that thread is chock full of negative comments. And I would posit that this is the only website where those types of comments are allowed WRT the advertisers.