Tales from the Roosevelt Avenue stroll...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Driving down Roosevelt at 5 AM...

...on 76th and Roosevelt, there was this thick black girl wearing daisy dukes, a tank and carrying a pink umbrella. Really cute. I was with the gf, so I couldn't bite.

We go further down Roosevelt and there were black girls walking on 67th and 68th Streets. They were definitely working girls. ANd they were NOT the girls from the Woodside Avenue stroll from earlier this summer.

I know 69th is notoriously tranny, but those were real girls, I tell you. Have fun out there.

Gavy

...on 76th and Roosevelt, there was this thick black girl wearing daisy dukes, a tank and carrying a pink umbrella. Really cute. I was with the gf, so I couldn't bite.

We go further down Roosevelt and there were black girls walking on 67th and 68th Streets. They were definitely working girls. ANd they were NOT the girls from the Woodside Avenue stroll from earlier this summer.

I know 69th is notoriously tranny, but those were real girls, I tell you. Have fun out there.

Gavy

And boy did I have fun out there, another $40 BBBJ. Great to be single and free.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Kind of funny related part of this story is that bunyon was cruising for hookers in Manhattan. He saw a few on 9th, but spooked them. So we were texting back and forth as I was doing laundry this AM. I told him at least 6 girls were out in the 70s and 60s. He was too tired to drive to Queens for the $40 blowjob, however. I called up a few mongers (you know who you are) to tell them the good news, but everyone was asleep!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And boy did I have fun out there, another $40 BBBJ. Great to be single and free.
OK, where did you pick up, JIMY? In the 70s or in the 60s? Just curious. Bunyona nd I saw some older black women on 69th a week ago. But today there were some hotties a few blocks down!

You know how mad I was I was with the gf? You know how frustrating that is? I mean, she is an attractive girl. She's hot. But the thrill of finding a new girl out there? I mean, it's great...

OK, where did you pick up, JIMY? In the 70s or in the 60s? Just curious. Bunyona nd I saw some older black women on 69th a week ago. But today there were some hotties a few blocks down!

You know how mad I was I was with the gf? You know how frustrating that is? I mean, she is an attractive girl. She's hot. But the thrill of finding a new girl out there? I mean, it's great...

They call me and I meet them at different spots off the tracks. I have 4 that call me from time to time.

Kind of funny related part of this story is that bunyon was cruising for hookers in Manhattan. He saw a few on 9th, but spooked them. So we were texting back and forth as I was doing laundry this AM. I told him at least 6 girls were out in the 70s and 60s. He was too tired to drive to Queens for the $40 blowjob, however. I called up a few mongers (you know who you are) to tell them the good news, but everyone was asleep!
Normal guys get their BBBJs by 11am and go to bed. Hahaha

Gavy
You forgot to say about seeing the cops taking away a dead body from the street at 91st and Roosey at around 5 AM. Wonder what happened. Anybody hear anything on the news? RIP

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
You forgot to say about seeing the cops taking away a dead body from the street at 91st and Roosey at around 5 AM. Wonder what happened. Anybody hear anything on the news? RIP
Oh shit, yeah. They were zipping up the body bag at the time I got there and questioning two trannies. Forgot about that.

This is absolutely unconscionable! SLEEPING??? When a cheap nut can be had? Dagnabbit, the unions have gotten way too strong!

newbie on roosey

Short time lurker. Thought it was only right to do some recon and share. Last sat(the 5th) morning from 4 till 6am, did the stroll down from farrington to the queensbbridge. Nothing on farrington. So i headed to roosey. WOW i havent seen so many trannies since i worked as a mechanic!! DAMN! I dont know how you guys have the eye for this. I remember the good old days in the city, you knew what you were looking at. Didnt want to walk the stroll, been told by way too many that i look like 5.0. Even paulia at the Fickle Philly thought i was 5-0 till i showed her i wasnt. Kind of felt like i wasted a night, but i guess thats the price you pay. Next up my report from this week in brooklyn....

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Question for jimy...

Jimy, I saw a think black girl a few weeks ago on Roosey in front of Atlantis. Yesterday morning (Saturday at 5 AM), I was about to pick up who I believe was the same girl. SHe was wearing white pants and smoking a cigarette across the street from Atlantis in front of the Western Union. Now this girl had an accent, probably Caribbean.

I believe you mentioned a "Jamaican" girl that you saw over there. I was wondering if it is the same girl. She kind of had an "attitude" and I kind of got the feeling that she'd be difficult to "deal" with. I was going to take the plunge, but this filipina fuck buddy of mine called right then and there, so I went home and banged her instead.

(SIDE NOTE: My filipina had a friend with her. Bunyon was raring to go, so I told him to meet up at my house. He flew over and wound up fucking her friend on my ove seat, while I was banging my fuck buddy of, wow, can it be?, 9 years.END NOTE)

So, jimy, what I am asking is this: is this thick accented girl: a. the same Jamaican you mentioned? and b. worth the perceived hassel?

Thanks,

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I hesitate to mention this, but for the good of the board...

...I met up with this cute black girl that told me she was 18. I won't go any further, but she works in the back streets over there. Not on Roosevelt, not on Woodside, but on 41st Ave and in the residential 70s. I just stumbled upon her. Real attractive, very young and bbbjcim for 60 --- I have her digits now, so I bring her a pack of Newports as an added tip.

Jimy, I saw a think black girl a few weeks ago on Roosey in front of Atlantis. Yesterday morning (Saturday at 5 AM), I was about to pick up who I believe was the same girl. SHe was wearing white pants and smoking a cigarette across the street from Atlantis in front of the Western Union. Now this girl had an accent, probably Caribbean.

I believe you mentioned a "Jamaican" girl that you saw over there. I was wondering if it is the same girl. She kind of had an "attitude" and I kind of got the feeling that she'd be difficult to "deal" with. I was going to take the plunge, but this filipina fuck buddy of mine called right then and there, so I went home and banged her instead.

(SIDE NOTE: My filipina had a friend with her. Bunyon was raring to go, so I told him to meet up at my house. He flew over and wound up fucking her friend on my ove seat, while I was banging my fuck buddy of, wow, can it be?, 9 years.END NOTE)

So, jimy, what I am asking is this: is this thick accented girl: a. the same Jamaican you mentioned? and b. worth the perceived hassel?

Thanks,

Gavy
LOL I must have done over 90mph to get there in record time to bang this Filipina who Gavy told me was attractive. Well turns out she probably was attarctive......30 fuckin years ago lol! Still, a hard cock has no shame so I banged the shit out of her while gavy and the other more attractive Filipina were in the other room. "My" girl must have been 55 years old but hey it was a free lay and she was actually pretty good. The problem was when the morning sun hit her face and I saw how fugly she was. Oh well its all good I guess. Oh btw thanks Gav, I think ;)

...I met up with this cute black girl that told me she was 18. I won't go any further, but she works in the back streets over there. Not on Roosevelt, not on Woodside, but on 41st Ave and in the residential 70s. I just stumbled upon her. Real attractive, very young and bbbjcim for 60 --- I have her digits now, so I bring her a pack of Newports as an added tip.
I shall search and destroy now.