Sweet Spot........... My assessment.

Originally posted by newportnj
What will DSS be like on a Monday or Tuesday night? Will there be a lot of women? I haven't been able to make it there yet, but will try this week.
Been there on a Monday night once so far at opening time. The place was very dead. Maybe four-five girls..one-two guys. But, hey, how many do you need?

Returned on Thursday at opening. Things were much more lively. A couple more girls at the start.

The cute bartender only works Thu-Sat.

Busy or slow, this place is shaping up to be a great spot to chill out, have a Congac...get a BJ and continue with the rest of your night.

Re: Tonight's DSS review by yours truly

Originally posted by curly
..........I did get a chance to hang out with the trio of Japanese girls and get some ld's from them. I asked about vip room prices and while they explained it none of them asked or offered vip services. What sorts of returns did you other folks get with them? It seemed Nana ran off to vip once, so maybe something.
All in all, a good place to relax. I figure I'll get the membership.
Na-na is so damn HOT!!

I asked her about the VIP room and while giggling, she said: "I will make you cum!!" I asked what technique she was going to use but apparently, she didn't understand me so I decided to pass on that.

The other girl, whose name I couldn't understand, said that she doesn't do anything else but ld's but told me that if I offered 1K, she would do it, and that if counter-offered with $$$$$, she would think about it!!! (what's up with that!!!). Anyway, I had a great conversation with her and best of all, it was free!! (lol).

I didn't get to the third girl ("the tallish one") so I guess I kinda missed on that right? Obviously, she is the only one (of the Japanese) that offers extras?

All in all, I liked the place, good luck !

My past experience with Asians led me to pass on them from the start, and I took a quick dance with Spice who had my eye as soon as she walked thru the door. The Japanese girls were nice to look at but I'll pass on them everytime in favor of a hot little latina.

DSS

"Which of the ladies offer bbbj?"

Sorry - don't know yet - I was just assuming someone would but I never got around to asking anyone - would love to know myself if anyone knows - that conversation that takes you from cbj to bbbj is always akward for me - so many don't seem to these days and some of them make me feel like a slime for wanting one - so advance intel is always appreciated. From my travlels around the USA and outside of it - the cbj seems so much more prevalent in NYC than anywhere else.

"What does she get for her technical consulting?"

That would be $40 - but unlike most consultants, she deserves her fee.

Nihongo!

The three japanese ladies I met that night were Nana (don't need a hypen, I *think* means rainbow), who was the youngest and slimmest with lighter hair;
Ryo (one syllable, she said meant cool), older, darker hair;
Hitomi (not sure but it's a traditional japanese girl's name), long black hair, slim.
Hitomi remarked when we were discussing things japanese that she had just eaten in "blue ribbon", some outrageously expensive sushi place in manhattan that a "customer" took her to. So I'm assuming she has some kind of business going. Still, none of the girls even made a play to try to get me to VIP even tho I got a few ld's.
I do like that if things are a little slow the girls will hang out and just cuddle and chitchat without being aggressive about dances. That was nice.

Originally posted by VV
My past experience with Asians led me to pass on them from the start, and I took a quick dance with Spice who had my eye as soon as she walked thru the door. The Japanese girls were nice to look at but I'll pass on them everytime in favor of a hot little latina.
Amen brother.

How Sweet It Is & The BDP Camp

Present

DE SWEET SPOT
"A Perv's Paradise"

TOMORROW MONDAY 10/6/03
& TUESDAY 10/7/03

6pm - 12 MID

IN A BRAND NEW, VERY COMFORTABLE,
MIDTOWN MANHATTAN LOCATION

Featuring Select Dancers from
CLUB ASS-C NYC, KAPPA HOUSE & DOWNTIME

STAGE DANCING
LAP DANCING
VIP

Members get half price beers all night.

Members get $20 Power Hitter Specials for Unlimited VIP.

You MUST be on the list to get in!

CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW:

I suppose you should never say never...........I guess if you offered her enough money (say one or two million), she might consider it (although it hasn't worked for me yet).

I actually heard about that. It was supposed to be "nude twister" wasn't it? Unfortunately Magnifique said she would only be acting as the official spinner and not a participant.