Sweet Spot........... My assessment.

This place is niiiiice.

Finally the type of lap dance place that meets even my high standards. They picked up where F/Stop left off. While probably a little nicer than F/S regarding the overall surroundings and layout..... It's a huge jump in the quality of dancers.

Dim lighting and very well decorated (for a LD club). Comfortable seating and nice layout. The main room where no LD's take place is great as a hangout room away from the distractions. They have a small bar (which I begged F/Stop to do) and of course you can't go wrong when Magnifique is bartending. There's a semi private vip room that's completely dark (a good thing) and I like the idea of the "private" vip room layout where it's part of the main LD room, and if things progress you can pay the premium to shut the curtains and have your own full sized room with several couches to play on. As for as the decor and the atmosphere.. the only thing I'd add is a TV in a corner someplace which would come in handy for sports events.

Of course the best thing, and what separates the new SS from any of the other clubs (F/S, Tina's etc..) is the array of talent. Talent so good that there wasn't a single girl last night that I wouldn't have had sex with in a second. And those are by MY strict standards. Had guys been discussing THESE girls in those old F/Stop threads and comparing their looks to more mainstream strippers.... you'd not have gotten an argument from me. If China (who I think it very cute... although a bit to thick for me) was the worst one there, than you know things were looking good.

My props to VJ and Big D who came thru on this place and finally built the better mouse trap. Bigger props to the quality control that went into what appears to be the selecting of only the cream of the crop (from Ass-con) to work here.

Now how about some reviews of Spice and Elana? (the two Puerto Rican chicks from Goldfingers who had my head spinning most of the night). I think I'm gonna come out of self imposed commercial celibacy next week with one of them.

Last edited:
Previously posted comments about Elena

VV

I posted the following a week or so ago:

"Had my eye on a blond Latina named Elena, pretty little hottie who had been busy up until the time I split with Nana. Went right up to her and she asked if I wanted a LD. We went to the LD room, and she wanted $20, no less. By this time, the little head had pretty much taken over and decided that I was going to VIP with her, so I gave up the $20. While her LD was no better than the ones plenty of girls give for $10, I thought of all the $20 air dances I've bought at mainstream clubs.
At the end of the dance I asked about VIP and she said $70/$200. I said let's go. Opted for a CBJ. I'd go 2 bills for an hour in a room somewhere with her, but not in a VIP room. We were the only ones in there the entire time, and there was no sense of being rushed. Although she didn't seem to mind that I wasn't finishing quickly I gave her another $20 to keep up the good work. The happy ending came soon thereafter."

Wouldn't mind another round one bit.

StinkyPinky

How Sweet It Is & The BDP Camp

Present

DE SWEET SPOT
"A Perv Paradise"

PARTY TONIGHT

Saturday 10/4/03 6pm-2am

IN A BRAND NEW, VERY COMFORTABLE,
MIDTOWN MANHATTAN LOCATION

Featuring Select Dancers from
CLUB ASS-C NYC, KAPPA HOUSE & DOWNTIME

STAGE DANCING
LAP DANCING
VIP

MEMBERS get the first drink FREE!

You MUST be on the list to get in!

CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW:

Door is $20, and make sure to be on the DSS (yahoo) list before you go. I wasn't on any list, but it's a good thing I get SFT.

StinkyPinky...
(That would be UG's best name if it were registered)

I saw your post... I'm more interested in a review of Spice. She's a girl I'd rather spend more than 15 minutes with though....

Allen... When you come up to NY I'm taking you here... This place you'll like.

(and bring a box of cigars for D)

Last edited:
V V the girls you named from goldfingers, were they from the topless club or the nude 1 in LIC, there are some major hotties working at the topless club, the nude club is trash.

Originally posted by chase4u
V V the girls you named from goldfingers, were they from the topless club or the nude 1 in LIC, there are some major hotties working at the topless club, the nude club is trash.
they worked at the one in rego park on queens blvd

Tonight's DSS review by yours truly

Well here's my opinion. The location is decent, especially for us in midtown. The interior is also pretty nice. At first, there were only a few guys and the music was so mellow it made the whole place REALLy quiet - like library quiet, so that everyone was whispering. That wasn't so great.
Also, it's pretty dim, which is good...but the bathroom has a 1 million billion watt light apparently powered directly by the molten core of the earth , which means if you are in the second lounge and someone comes out of the bathroom before turning off the light, your eyeballs start to sizzle in your skull. I can see having a nice bright bathroom, to show it's clean. C'mon guys, lights off when leaving a room! Didn't you learn to save electricity! Crazy kids these days.
There were not that many women there. When I got there (10 pm) there were 7 or 8, and after an hour or so there were 5, and then they broken everything done and closed around 1:30-1:45. Now true there weren't a whole lot of men either, so I'm not sure.
The second lounge (near the private VIP) is ok, but the sofa on the wall away from the table has nothing to put your drinks on. I ended up putting mine on the floor, but it could've been all over the floor. Just a small note.
I did get a chance to hang out with the trio of Japanese girls and get some ld's from them. I asked about vip room prices and while they explained it none of them asked or offered vip services. What sorts of returns did you other folks get with them? It seemed Nana ran off to vip once, so maybe something.
All in all, a good place to relax. I figure I'll get the membership.

pswope

One out of three
Nice joint, support staff friendly*&accomodating,the ladies there were top shelf for this oeuvre.

Wise man pointed out the biggest challenge. Ensuring adequate (quality & quantity)number of ladies each night. Late last night,there was a real shortage of ladies in relation to the number of guys there.

[size=1/64]*Fairness dictates that I point out the Ymani,the Sonny Liston of support ladies,was so over the top in her friendliness that I went out & bought her a care bear on the spot[/size]
ps-Curly,I hope you don't review my restaurants.

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by VV
Sonny Liston never looked that good.
I was referring to thelookThe Bear would give during pre-fight instructions.
(At the rate I'm charming her,I may get a hug by the AssCon 20th anniversary party)

Just so we're on the same page....

Ymani = Very attractive WOC with fairly long black curly hair (the type I like). On Friday night she spent most of her time in the coat check room*.

(*I thought she only stayed in there so as to block my view of her spectaular ass)

Last edited:
Re: Tonight's DSS review by yours truly

Originally posted by curly
I did get a chance to hang out with the trio of Japanese girls and get some ld's from them. I asked about vip room prices and while they explained it none of them asked or offered vip services. What sorts of returns did you other folks get with them? It seemed Nana ran off to vip once, so maybe something.
All in all, a good place to relax. I figure I'll get the membership.
I took NaNa into the VIP the night before. Technically, the only thing she does is "LD", but it was one of the best "LDs" I ever got. She had me lay down on the couch, while she got completely naked and cavorted all over me while licking my neck and chest, and allowing me to do the same.

I only gave her $10 for the first one, but gladly paid $20 for the second. No rush either - I have no idea how many songs, but I'm sure they were about 2-3 songs each.

J-Girls

"I did get a chance to hang out with the trio of Japanese girls"

The tallish one will give a cbj, besides the amazing vip ld that Na-Na will give you she will also do a hj. As she told me in her little girl accented voice last week "I am a tec-ni-shon" and she has this magic lotion. I am not a hj sort of guy and had one with her really with the partial intent of not finishing - saving that for bbbj - but still wanted the experience - but she sort of creates a vacuum with her two hands that almost feels like intercourse - needless to say I didn't have much left afterwards for a bbbj. Not sure who the 3rd one is - she wasn't there last week - what does she look like? None of them though to the best of my knowledge do fs or bbbj.

What will DSS be like on a Monday or Tuesday night? Will there be a lot of women? I haven't been able to make it there yet, but will try this week. I'd love to get some time with those Japanese girls. I'd also like to get some action in the private area.

Re: J-Girls

Originally posted by drronin
"I did get a chance to hang out with the trio of Japanese girls"

The tallish one will give a cbj, besides the amazing vip ld that Na-Na will give you she will also do a hj. As she told me in her little girl accented voice last week "I am a tec-ni-shon" and she has this magic lotion. I am not a hj sort of guy and had one with her really with the partial intent of not finishing - saving that for bbbj - but still wanted the experience - but she sort of creates a vacuum with her two hands that almost feels like intercourse - needless to say I didn't have much left afterwards for a bbbj. Not sure who the 3rd one is - she wasn't there last week - what does she look like? None of them though to the best of my knowledge do fs or bbbj.
What does she get for her technical consulting?