Sweet Candygirl 609-810-6873 Queen's. WOC - Thief - AVOID

I made a series of bad decisions and got robbed. Set up as usual, went to cross bay motor inn, border of Brooklyn and Queens. Texted on arrival, told to go to 2nd floor, got room number. I passed it and circled back, and was met in the hall by a girl, unattractive, hoodie on and pulled tight. "Are you here for my friend, she asked me to come, she is nervous" etc.. went to the room, outside the door, she asked usual stuff, do you have condoms, are you law enforcement. Then said, someone is in there, we have to wait. I wanted to bail there but the girl in the ad looked good, and I already traveled. The girl outside asked for the money, pretending to be on the phone with the other girl. I handed it over because I'm retarded. She was smoking weed in the hall, and then a "worker" came up and chased us out of the building. Another fake call, and "ok she is ready upstairs", "go ahead, I'm still smoking" at this point I realized, probably a scam, but the only way to recover my money is to assault a girl in front of a motel. So I took the risk, went up, some random dude answered the door, girl was gone by the time I got downstairs. Lost $170.

Nah. You didn't lose it— consider it just an educational investment.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that you will never make the same mistake again. This one only cost $170. Your new knowledge may just cause you to be a bit more clear eyed and cautious (and not just about mongering) in future.

Plus other UG mongers will read your post and perhaps avoid a similar situation.