Supermarket stories

I've seen so many posts lately about guys that have found their fuck buddies or flings in supermarkets. Can I just ask how this develops? What are the pickup lines? Are the women the ones making the first move or do you guys have some sort of slick line? I'm assuming the best times to go are during the day when most people are at work and the bored housewives are there.

I found two fuck buddies on a Sat and Sunday afternoon during football season. One hit on me first, checking out my spongebob ice cream and we had a good time talking from there. The other took some work, saying hello a couple of times different days. Both I met on weekends but after that we got together during week early afternoons before the kids got home. Too bad one kid came home early which ended a good situation.

actually their were a couple of posts about this already..

one in the unusual places thread and one in war stories.

cool idea for a thread ace!

Last edited:
I've seen so many posts lately about guys that have found their fuck buddies or flings in supermarkets. Can I just ask how this develops? What are the pickup lines? Are the women the ones making the first move or do you guys have some sort of slick line? I'm assuming the best times to go are during the day when most people are at work and the bored housewives are there.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28068

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
My prudish father came up to me the other day sort of gushing about "picking up" a woman in the supermarket (he's happily married to mom). Talking about the Jets loss to the Pats...he was wearing a Jet hat. He told me to hit the supermarket scene if I am looking to meet women.

The only bit of dating advice that actually makes sense.

I love the Stop 'N Shop in New Hyde Park. A lot of cuties working there (although I notice a lot of lesbians there as well).

Gavy

My prudish father came up to me the other day sort of gushing about "picking up" a woman in the supermarket (he's happily married to mom). Talking about the Jets loss to the Pats...he was wearing a Jet hat. He told me to hit the supermarket scene if I am looking to meet women.

The only bit of dating advice that actually makes sense.

I love the Stop 'N Shop in New Hyde Park. A lot of cuties working there (although I notice a lot of lesbians there as well).

Gavy
Way to go Mr. Gavy!! That Jets hat does the trick every time LOL!