strip club patrol....bklyn & queens

mrny, are you mrs slinkybender?

fumton....e-mail me and i'll blow you!

only kidding....i already know that club. are they still in business? shit i haven't been there in ten years. used to go there during kayak/camping trips in the late 80's early 90's

i take it you were a camp counselor at some point in the catskill area........thats a pretty well known place in the camp worker community.......cooks, waiters ect.....

Phantom, MrNY check your emails. Ozzy, I wasn't a camp counselor up there. I found this place cause my roommate used to be a trucker. He passed through that area quite often. I was there back in November and it was a slow night. Not more than 5 guys were there the whole night. None of the guys were going in the back room so I think she must have given me a discount to break even for the night. If I remember correctly it cost me $80 for a BJ plus the $20 for the back room. She did tell me she did FS for $1/2 and greek was another $.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
That's such a relative question. As compared to what ? Park Avenue and 65th Street ( which ain't so safe if you're Dan Rather, but at least he only got punched and asked "What's the frequency, Kenneth ?"; the NBB cameraman fared much worse ) ?

Phantom, tell me more about this dancer. I'm always willing to help a lady out.

As to CooCoos, its right off the N and R trains. There are a few good chinese restaurants in the area Slinky. Maybe a 10-15 minute walk.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I guess we're talking the same thing, because what I meant is that those restaurants are a good 10-15 minutes walk from where CooCoo's is ( and in the "nasty" direction - to Coocoo's, that is ).

Fumpton: Please email me:jetfan69@hotmail.com

I am heading to Middletown next week and was planning on stopping by Halcyon Spa, but if you've got a better plan...I'm all for it!!!

coocoos

so i went i tried to go to CooCoos today thursday at aroung 5:30 and the place wasn't open. Does anyone know the hours? and what type of girls are there, mostly spanish?