strip club patrol....bklyn & queens

figured i'd start a new thread for strip-clubbing. so i dragged a friend out of his house for some investigative reports and did a little patrolling last night.

first stop....dumbartons II (LIC, queens) girls...3's - 7's topless only. place is a wannabe hang out for the hispanic crowd. plenty of after hours action can be had and there are some very high mileage lap dances available from certain girls in the back room.

second stop....honey's (queens blvd, woodside) girls....3's - 7's not even topless. alot better crowd though a slightly lower class and much smaller establishment. actually got a phone# from a very cute red head who looked like a school teacher with her granny glasses. was willing to meet (professionally) after she got off, but since there were more clubs on the patrol for the night i took a pass....will investigate further maybe next week.

third stop.....wiggles (queens blvd, rego park) girls 4's - 8's totally nude. NO BOOZE $10 sodas with a two soda min+ a $20 admission, total rip-off joint. very expensive laps and very low mileage ones. haven't been there in years and won't go back....

fourth stop......WWW (wild wild west 39st 2nd ave bklyn) girls 5's - 9's topless. old reliable place. very friendly atmosphere and girls. home of the $10 lap dance (medium mileage). easy to talk to the girls as mngmt doesn't hassle them or you. $10 admission.

last stop (what else?)....COO-COO'S NEST (59ST 4th ave bklyn). girls 2's - 5s with one 8 (india). a full service joint with plenty of cheap thrills on the stage. $1 gets you just about everything except FS and BJ...though i have seen BJ's given out on the side of the stage. place gets raided once a month or so but nothing ever happens. it's basically a spanish house with a bar and a place to do a little test driving before you buy.

ozzy who's totaly board today and can't believe people still want to bet on the XFL.

wasn't much in the mood to travel to far last night.......

but, like the gold rush settlers.....

i'm working my way west.

maybe next week i'll hit the navel base and stilettos. any more ideas on where to plant my feet and i'll give them a try.

phantom.....why don't you drag yourself out and stop by stilettos next weekend and i'll buy you a drink.

[Edited by Ozzy on 02-18-2001 at 02:20 PM]

Just tell me when, but try not to make it too late. I have to get up at 5am for work. Forget about the 5am thing, I didn't see you say the weekend.

[Edited by Phantom on 02-18-2001 at 02:23 PM]

More NJ strip clubs to try....

Dear Ozzy:

After you visit Satin Dolls, continue on down Route 17 (south) until you see the Meadowlands Diner (exit immediately) and make a hard right into the parking lot of Shaker's - nice place, a few lookers, and much more comfortable that Satin Doll's. Get back on Route 17 (barely) make the exit (Paterson Plank Road) continue on until you see Stiiletto's (opposite side of the street). Make you first U-turn and come back around. All nude juice bar, $10 cover. $20 laps - some of the girls are terrific.

Enjoy

I can not see how you can compare Satin Dolls and Shakers with Stilettos. Satin Dolls and Shakers are bikini bars, whereas Stilettos is fully nude.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember about 15 years ago in Trenton, there were quite a few "regular" sort of bars that would have just one girl ( maybe 2 ) dancing. There was so much variability, but once in a while you would get one who would allow "heavy petting" for $1. Boy, most of those places were such dives. Any jersey is strange. It seems likes it's either Nude or Bikini, no topless ?

Any of you guys remember a place called Wiley's in Corona? Many years ago, after working the 4-midnight shift, an older co-worker took me to this place, and it shocked the hell out of my young (21) life. I spent many a night there over the course of a year.

Never found a place like it anywhere.

Jester

Don't forget about Delilah's Den off RT. 35 in Jersey. Girls are all 8-10, $15 admission. $20 lap dances. No extras available at the club, but you may be able to talk a dancer into meeting up after work.

Hey fumpton,

Although I've never been to DD's I've heard it's pretty hot. Maybe you could clear something up about DD's for me. I've heard that allot of the times you have to wait hours for a lapdance from a really hot girl. You almost have to take a number like at a deli and wait in line. Any truth to this?

Usually there's a wait for the more popular girls. Its worse Friday to Sunday when it's the busiest. The longest I've waited was probably 30 to 45 minutes. I was there on a Friday night when it happened. I like to go early in the week, like Tuesday or Wednesday, where there's no wait at all. The girls usually average 3 lap dances before they have to get back on stage. Most of the girls there are all knock-outs. All races, types, and sizes. The best lap dance I ever got was from a girl named Vanessa. She's a small petite blonde with little cupcake titties---this girl was smoking. She's there Tuesdays through Thursday and sometimes Sunday. I have heard that a few months back some of the girls were doing extras but I never found out for sure. I do know that YMMV with these girls. Some will not let you touch, others will let you get away with alot more (within reason at the club). They do have a VIP area but never tried it. I think its $$ for half hour. Can't comment on what goes on in there. The last time I was there, I didn't see too many people in the VIP area.

I think you may be thinking of Go-Go-Rama where you have to wait hours for a girl. Its down the road from DD. The lap dance area at GGR isnt too private from what I heard. People at the bar can see into the lap dance section.