strip club patrol....bklyn & queens

WTF?

The even scarier possibility here is that MANY NYPD officers might be on duty while drunk and the powers that be at the NYPD might not care.

I was getting a hero yesterday at a local deli and I flipped open the Post to an article where a woman confides that she had begged a captain, commissioner and somone else of importance to intervene with her husband because he was drinking excessively before going on duty. Her pleas fell on deaf ears apparantly.

I didn't get the chance to read the whole article, but it implied that this problem might be common among NY's finest.

I KNOW first hand how desparate the NYPD is for personnel, so I can believe that they are not taking any measures that might deplete the force they already have, however iffy certain members of that force may be. That scares the hell out of me.

MJC

[Edited by MJC185 on 08-09-2001 at 10:04 AM]

CooCoo's / wait, i've been thru the threads,...

I'm trying to find different 'day' (4pm-6pm) type places to try out and I'm not clear as to CooCoo's is open during the day,... sounds like I'd like to really try this one out...

Also, anyother hi mileage and / or/strip clubs of note within subway access. I'd be coming from Manhattan,...

Thanks for the help!

Sweet Cherry's / not too bad,...

I'd just like to give a thumbs up :) for Sweet Cherry's. It wasn't too far from the R (5 minute walk).

Went Wed last week (I think it was someone's birdday party - don't remember which dancer) Although mostly PR, there was a smattering of other girls there. I ended up spending my time with this one really cute PR girl. She was sweet and fun to be w/. Girls ranged from 4-8 and she was the 8. Even went to the VIP room and had some digit action!

:)