Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Pleasure is someone I seen over the summer but not on the winter in a while. I also stopped seeing her out but don't miss her to say the least. There is a new girl but I think I lucked out because I don't see her out anymore once I had her number.

Allie.

Tattoos (left and right wrist level), skinny, nice ass, seems clean shes spanish but looks a bit more white, frizzy hair, always wearing her jacket - claims to be lesbian ~ no drug habit from what I can tell all the time I have seen her but there has been some red flags. Calls me and by mistake left me a voicemail. It was a huge scream that I don't know if she realized it went to my voicemail. It sounded like a scream because I didn't pickup. Burner number don't care that much. She calls me 11PM-6AM constantly like about 3-4 times. One day she called me 7 times. Picked her up on Sutphin Blvd/Shore Ave the first time she ignored me. I went down a bit more and tried again. She obliged and didn't seem street smart, never saw her before, wasn't aware of the prices. Either way I am curious if anyone else has had her. First name letter A. Last name first letter S.

Jasmine is still out there - she's dedicated and has a phone now from what I can tell. I don't see her no more because I saw her countless times in the rain out and everyone else gone and continues to stay there including the cold. I don't know what she does but whatever makes you stay in pouring rain for <20min got to be bad.

Sophia I saw two weeks ago - she also got a phone now. I didn't see her for a while. Didn't ask. If you want a reliable SW then Sophia might be a good choice for those lurking these forums if she gives you her number. Still friendly after seeing her for 6 months+.

Btw: Shay and Sophia seemed to know the same location of $20 houses that let you do your deed. Since Sophia is more available out if you get to see her ask her about that a house yall can go to and pay $20 for more privacy. I know 2 around that area now and supposively there is a 3rd but haven't been. Take my warning if you ever do go these places are usually filled with druggies, no working lights, don't lay naked (bedbugs), don't trust the place. There is only one I am fond of by a old lady with her basement. You will know youre there if you see the baby blankets on the couch. USE THEM!. There is also a shower - for what's left of it. The lady is very nice but knows when to lay down because after all it is her place - or at least I assume.

If you're new to Sophia or ever reach Shay don't ask her about the $20 house on your first meet. Be safe.
Its really boggling my mind who this Shay is. I went back and read your posts on her. You mentioned Frizzy hair. I don't know if you know or if me saying this isn't discreet but ... does Shay also use a house that is right on the corner of Tusk where you make a right turn to reach the block where girls usually stand by the stop sign? You know the house i'm talking right? Cause ive seen a girl that fits that description but the person she pays $20 is this sketchy looking white guy.

Im really thinking its her you are talking. She was cool like you said if it was her. saw her about 2 months ago. Since then though ive seen her and its hard to see her again cause she rushes and will tell me one sec(politely) and go in the house. There is this annoying dude i have noticed of late(hope its not you) that is often in this van who will it seems just be on the corner talking with her inside the car for real long. i dont think he is a pimp either, i feel he is a date. Then she will get out and vanish for a bit then come back to the corner and go inside the house and the guy is still there. I feel as if they talk and then he takes her to a hotel or something. I got no clue.

Maybe i am wrong and he is a pimp all i know is that dude is annoying as hell.

Sophia is the old vet and always dependable. I was shocked weeks ago when i learned she had a phone also lol. Now its been better to hook up with her. As much as ive seen her i always keep myself on guard at those houses and her having a phone a couple times ive set up something with her in the daytime where i feel its less likely for people to try shit with me.

Jasmine got a phone now too? Things are getting alot better . i can't wait to run into her again. Have you ever dated a girl named Cici? I dont remember if i asked this before but she was a light skinned 5'6 chick with her hair in dreads and who walked South for years. I also haven't seen her in about 3 years. No clue what happened to her if she is even alive still

One more person...I THINK her name is Michelle but i forgot...she had a number with a 718(i know that may not be helpful) and she would have an incall spot I think in South Ozone Park or South Richmond Hill, either one of those places. i saw her a couple times in the daytime at her spot and she would always take her time and not rush. Originally the first time i smashed her was on the stroll and i got the digits where sometimes i would go to her house

She dresses like a tomboy at times but is real thick underneath. Her ass is amazing just like Sofia. Also an older woman like Sofia but a bit younger. So-so(Sophia's nckname) is in her early 50s as we know and this chick Michelle i think may be in her 40s.At her spot she would talk to me a couple times about her also doing this for her daughter and showed me baby toys. I dont know why these women do that lol

This old lady you mentioned, is this just a landlord or one of the SW? The description of the basement makes me wonder if its the Michelle I am talking about.

so many whores to think about, South to me is more interesting than 109 and Sutphin

reading >Take my warning if you ever do go these places are usually filled with druggies, no working lights, don't lay naked (bedbugs), don't trust the place.I had to laugh,who in their right mind would go there............
It s like the old days when if a guy didn't have a ride in the known area he would do it against a car or doorway...
How far up does the sutphin stroll go?
I am familiar with Penns ave two locations and have seen one or two out during the day at Atkins

Went to sutphin at 3:50am saw my regular . You guy was not lying cop are out but doesn’t seem to stop the girls . They stayed around the block. The girl continue to work. Then around 4:30am I headed to cozine . Saw the white new girl you guys were taking about . She had a black friend with her.Wanted to try either or but I already dumped so I might try one tonight . I notice they both were in the phone with each other , with maybe a pimp to be safe.Cop start to come around to follow girls . They seem to have pimps . Saw a lot of new dude walking around . Also there a Spanish girl who I got once , from Florida kept staring at my car. I guess she remember me .
Where exactly did you spot this white girl? Was on the side streets?

I'm Black

And yeah that is how she is. I've been on Sutphin and see her and the other girls just act so sus when the cops drive around. I never forget there was this time i think last summer where her and some other airheaded streetwalkers were standing around provocative and gossiping with each other...and then i guess after seeing the cops came back out I think cause the sun was coming up, these airhead chicks especially Nilla then started running and making noise laughing like it was a game lmao

Nilla and I think another girl even stooped down in between a car in front of that reddish brown building that looks like a hotel...the big building inbetween the action on 109, you know what im talking right? That right there showed me how slow those chicks are. On one hand i get it that you are a product of your environment and you know its not like you will get years or anything you will just get booked and get released and go back to it. But acting that immature about that? Running especially is something else that makes the block hot, especially three or four girls all standiing in the same place just talking while dressed in hoe gear. that stands out even more. At least with Phire i can see she and her pimp know to have her keep walking straight and never back and forth

Lol wtf fuck Star for free? Glad I saw your description cause its not her. The Star i'm talking about was short. Maybe 5'3 light skinned and slim. Said she is Dominican and Trini.

Is this Chloe in the thumbnail? Some of you may be familiar with this dude but he been making these videos since last year about action on the NY strolls and i recall him briefly mentioning Chloe

She is in the thumbnail/ 1:18 mark of that video. Is that the Chloe you saw? I never did but just distinctly remember that uploader saying her name and some people in the comments also cosigning her
Black lit. Makes sense . I am Spanish but I went grew up with blacks. Uniondale , Hempstead , Westbury area . Yea Nilla always stands in front of that red building in front of the deli. There or the corner . As for Asia, Kierra, Phire usually I have pick up them up on the block over . Residential Side 153st. Cops don’t drive there unless it their time of the month and are on a mission . You are right tho, most of these girl sadly don’t have a future . That how she got locked up at cozine. I remember she began to run and made a 360 to outrun the undercover but they all got her and the cops yelled “are you stupid, where are you gonna run to?”

Now I wonder which star you talking , theres a girl with pink hair at cozine who I am tempted to try out . She has a cute face .

YES!!! That Chloe , she the first girl on the video and the one on the 1:18. I’ve never seen her at cozine only at sutphin . Wonder she has been because the video is recent , it hard the brand new Honda Accord and stuff . The first time I saw her , she look amazing , she had glasses on and had a office girl to her . Last time I saw she look like that on video. A lot make up on, make the coke is starting to catch up . I need to find her again for another round , wonder where she been. Great video how did you find that? The audio voice sounds like a video I saw from stroll from the bx. Never been there and the video sounds like it was from the early-mid 2000s.

Its really boggling my mind who this Shay is. I went back and read your posts on her. You mentioned Frizzy hair. I don't know if you know or if me saying this isn't discreet but ... does Shay also use a house that is right on the corner of Tusk where you make a right turn to reach the block where girls usually stand by the stop sign? You know the house i'm talking right? Cause ive seen a girl that fits that description but the person she pays $20 is this sketchy looking white guy.

Im really thinking its her you are talking. She was cool like you said if it was her. saw her about 2 months ago. Since then though ive seen her and its hard to see her again cause she rushes and will tell me one sec(politely) and go in the house. There is this annoying dude i have noticed of late(hope its not you) that is often in this van who will it seems just be on the corner talking with her inside the car for real long. i dont think he is a pimp either, i feel he is a date. Then she will get out and vanish for a bit then come back to the corner and go inside the house and the guy is still there. I feel as if they talk and then he takes her to a hotel or something. I got no clue.

She dresses like a tomboy at times but is real thick underneath. Her ass is amazing just like Sofia. Also an older woman like Sofia but a bit younger. So-so(Sophia's nckname) is in her early 50s as we know and this chick Michelle i think may be in her 40s.At her spot she would talk to me a couple times about her also doing this for her daughter and showed me baby toys. I dont know why these women do that lol

so many whores to think about, South to me is more interesting than 109 and Sutphin
I never got any girl from tusk. Never found any girl that catches my eyes. They all look druggie .But last weekend I stopped in route to 109 and sutphin and I’ve seen that white van ecoline you speak of . Girls seem to keep going near by that van.

Lmao girl carrying th children toys sounds like they looking for a husband while at work . It makes you wonder what they got in their mines.

Where is South rd ? I never been. What the cross street . Is this in bk or queens . You said it more interesting . What do you mean by that. Is there more to girls to pick from or better looking girls . What the best time to go ? Thanks

Black lit. Makes sense . I am Spanish but I went grew up with blacks. Uniondale , Hempstead , Westbury area . Yea Nilla always stands in front of that red building in front of the deli. There or the corner . As for Asia, Kierra, Phire usually I have pick up them up on the block over . Residential Side 153st. Cops don’t drive there unless it their time of the month and are on a mission . You are right tho, most of these girl sadly don’t have a future . That how she got locked up at cozine. I remember she began to run and made a 360 to outrun the undercover but they all got her and the cops yelled “are you stupid, where are you gonna run to?”

Now I wonder which star you talking , theres a girl with pink hair at cozine who I am tempted to try out . She has a cute face .

YES!!! That Chloe , she the first girl on the video and the one on the 1:18. I’ve never seen her at cozine only at sutphin . Wonder she has been because the video is recent , it hard the brand new Honda Accord and stuff . The first time I saw her , she look amazing , she had glasses on and had a office girl to her . Last time I saw she look like that on video. A lot make up on, make the coke is starting to catch up . I need to find her again for another round , wonder where she been. Great video how did you find that? The audio voice sounds like a video I saw from stroll from the bx. Never been there and the video sounds like it was from the early-mid 2000s.
Lol how i find it? Check out that channel's views. He been cooling off lately but last year his channel blew up from all the videos especially when the summer came. I don't know what the hell he be talking about in his videos either. He is so random talking like a philosopher about the hoe game. I feel like he being dramatic just to get publicity lol. I know whatyou talking about though he sounds like the guy that narrated the Hunts Point stroll back in the day. Maybe that is what he wanted to go for. His own modern version of the dramatic talking

Even though Vanilla is a bitch i dont wish jail on people unless its absolutely deserved...she gotta stop acting so dumb though. Why would you run for? Even besides the fact that you are in ho gear and you are an obvious ho on an obvious track...you know the times you are living in now with people getting shot by the police for any and everything. As i said its for any and everything so you can get shot just standing but the running is more dangerous/reckless.

Just straight stupidity

Its funny you say you only see her at Sutphin cause i never seen her out there, then again you said you didn't see her since last year so maybe thats why.

I never got any girl from tusk. Never found any girl that catches my eyes. They all look druggie .But last weekend I stopped in route to 109 and sutphin and I’ve seen that white van ecoline you speak of . Girls seem to keep going near by that van.

Lmao girl carrying th children toys sounds like they looking for a husband while at work . It makes you wonder what they got in their mines.

Where is South rd ? I never been. What the cross street . Is this in bk or queens . You said it more interesting . What do you mean by that. Is there more to girls to pick from or better looking girls . What the best time to go ? Thanks
South Road is the same as Tuskegee Road. Tuskegee is the new name for South, it changed to that years ago. Its one of those cases though since its always been known as South Road people have the old name ingrained in them

The girl wasn't carrying the toys, what i was saying was when i saw her at her spot in the daytime months back she had them across from the bed and was showing me.

Nah South has some nice hoes out there, a few with better bodies than some girls on 109. I dont mean as in shape as Phire lol obviously. Sofia the one we mentioned is alot of dudes favorites. BBj and fuck for 40. Hygiene wise she is the best out there, never had no stank from her.We all know the fear of experiencing that from girls on the street especially the feens. She herself though as an older woman cleans up nice

I gave her description in this thread before but she is 5'6, dark skinned, has her hair in dreads or natural. Big thick booty. Early 50s Real chill vibe and lowkey and cool to talk with. No attitude at all.She also goes by "So So" as her nickname.

Pleasure is someone I seen over the summer but not on the winter in a while. I also stopped seeing her out but don't miss her to say the least. There is a new girl but I think I lucked out because I don't see her out anymore once I had her number.

Allie.

Tattoos (left and right wrist level), skinny, nice ass, seems clean shes spanish but looks a bit more white, frizzy hair, always wearing her jacket - claims to be lesbian ~ no drug habit from what I can tell all the time I have seen her but there has been some red flags. Calls me and by mistake left me a voicemail. It was a huge scream that I don't know if she realized it went to my voicemail. It sounded like a scream because I didn't pickup. Burner number don't care that much. She calls me 11PM-6AM constantly like about 3-4 times. One day she called me 7 times. Picked her up on Sutphin Blvd/Shore Ave the first time she ignored me. I went down a bit more and tried again. She obliged and didn't seem street smart, never saw her before, wasn't aware of the prices. Either way I am curious if anyone else has had her. First name letter A. Last name first letter S.

Jasmine is still out there - she's dedicated and has a phone now from what I can tell. I don't see her no more because I saw her countless times in the rain out and everyone else gone and continues to stay there including the cold. I don't know what she does but whatever makes you stay in pouring rain for <20min got to be bad.

Sophia I saw two weeks ago - she also got a phone now. I didn't see her for a while. Didn't ask. If you want a reliable SW then Sophia might be a good choice for those lurking these forums if she gives you her number. Still friendly after seeing her for 6 months+.

Btw: Shay and Sophia seemed to know the same location of $20 houses that let you do your deed. Since Sophia is more available out if you get to see her ask her about that a house yall can go to and pay $20 for more privacy. I know 2 around that area now and supposively there is a 3rd but haven't been. Take my warning if you ever do go these places are usually filled with druggies, no working lights, don't lay naked (bedbugs), don't trust the place. There is only one I am fond of by a old lady with her basement. You will know youre there if you see the baby blankets on the couch. USE THEM!. There is also a shower - for what's left of it. The lady is very nice but knows when to lay down because after all it is her place - or at least I assume.

If you're new to Sophia or ever reach Shay don't ask her about the $20 house on your first meet. Be safe.
Something else i forgot to say to get an idea of Shay is. If you follow hip hop, do you know who Rah Digga is? How Rah Digga looked back in the day does Shay look like that? I mean the FACIAL FEATURES specifically. The girl who i'm wondering if they are Shay when i first ran into her on the track years back that was the first lookalike that popped in my head

Queens, Close by.

Lol how i find it? Check out that channel's views. He been cooling off lately but last year his channel blew up from all the videos especially when the summer came. I don't know what the hell he be talking about in his videos either. He is so random talking like a philosopher about the hoe game. I feel like he being dramatic just to get publicity lol. I know whatyou talking about though he sounds like the guy that narrated the Hunts Point stroll back in the day. Maybe that is what he wanted to go for. His own modern version of the dramatic talking

Even though Vanilla is a bitch i dont wish jail on people unless its absolutely deserved...she gotta stop acting so dumb though. Why would you run for? Even besides the fact that you are in ho gear and you are an obvious ho on an obvious track...you know the times you are living in now with people getting shot by the police for any and everything. As i said its for any and everything so you can get shot just standing but the running is more dangerous/reckless.

Just straight stupidity

Its funny you say you only see her at Sutphin cause i never seen her out there, then again you said you didn't see her since last year so maybe thats why.

South Road is the same as Tuskegee Road. Tuskegee is the new name for South, it changed to that years ago. Its one of those cases though since its always been known as South Road people have the old name ingrained in them

The girl wasn't carrying the toys, what i was saying was when i saw her at her spot in the daytime months back she had them across from the bed and was showing me.

Nah South has some nice hoes out there, a few with better bodies than some girls on 109. I dont mean as in shape as Phire lol obviously. Sofia the one we mentioned is alot of dudes favorites. BBj and fuck for 40. Hygiene wise she is the best out there, never had no stank from her.We all know the fear of experiencing that from girls on the street especially the feens. She herself though as an older woman cleans up nice

I gave her description in this thread before but she is 5'6, dark skinned, has her hair in dreads or natural. Big thick booty. Early 50s Real chill vibe and lowkey and cool to talk with. No attitude at all.She also goes by "So So" as her nickname.
Thanks for the description , I’ll keep her in mine when I stop by there. Also I heard theres a stroll over nearby Guy R Brewer . I pass by there before but never seen anything . Maybe I am checking the wrong street or going at a wrong time.

You are right about vanilla. As much as any girl is a bitch, no one deserve to go to jail or get risk of getting killed. These in age are tough for us with cops. That why when I have gotten pulled over I don’t agrue with them. Just write me a ticket if you are going to write me one and we go about our day. But I understand
And yes I only seen Chloe last year. She actually the first girl to pick up from sutphin. I didn’t about sutphin til last year. Cozine I began to summer of 2016 I believe . Have you seen Chloe as of recent ? Or when was the last time you saw her ?

Thanks for the description , I’ll keep her in mine when I stop by there. Also I heard theres a stroll over nearby Guy R Brewer . I pass by there before but never seen anything . Maybe I am checking the wrong street or going at a wrong time.

You are right about vanilla. As much as any girl is a bitch, no one deserve to go to jail or get risk of getting killed. These in age are tough for us with cops. That why when I have gotten pulled over I don’t agrue with them. Just write me a ticket if you are going to write me one and we go about our day. But I understand
And yes I only seen Chloe last year. She actually the first girl to pick up from sutphin. I didn’t about sutphin til last year. Cozine I began to summer of 2016 I believe . Have you seen Chloe as of recent ? Or when was the last time you saw her ?
Ive never seen Chloe outside to my knowledge.

Chloe hasn't been on either of those strolls since last summer and neither have the other girls that she rolled with. I remember this one brunette wsw that was with her for about a month before they all disappeared. I really wanted to give her a try but never got a chance lol

Chloe hasn't been on either of those strolls since last summer and neither have the other girls that she rolled with. I remember this one brunette wsw that was with her for about a month before they all disappeared. I really wanted to give her a try but never got a chance lol
Yea I didn’t know she roll with people. But yea sucks she not around . When I saw her do a key bump . I was wanted to tell her to do one off my dick Lmaoo . But there always a chance that will go to your bloodstream .

Lol how i find it? Check out that channel's views. He been cooling off lately but last year his channel blew up from all the videos especially when the summer came. I don't know what the hell he be talking about in his videos either.
Lmaoo I found my car in this video. I watching some of the videos. I remember that day these because there was a girl In this video I haven’t seen in awhile. She wearing a black bubble jacket with fur. At least my plate is showing . The video is zoomed in so it doesn’t catches it . I found it funny lol. From the recent video where he doing interview I have an idea of what he driving but then again he seem to have a different car . He ran a red light on that video lol.

Lmaoo I found my car in this video. I watching some of the videos. I remember that day these because there was a girl In this video I haven’t seen in awhile. She wearing a black bubble jacket with fur. At least my plate is showing . The video is zoomed in so it doesn’t catches it . I found it funny lol. From the recent video where he doing interview I have an idea of what he driving but then again he seem to have a different car . He ran a red light on that video lol.
Wow! Who is the girl from 3:13-3:22 in that video??? Never noticed her out there. I'd def pick her up lol

Looked like a good night out there the night of this video altho I think it might be different nights combined

Saw a few plates in that video, you'd think they'd blur them out before releasing it....

Wow! Who is the girl from 3:13-3:22 in that video??? Never noticed her out there. I'd def pick her up lol

Looked like a good night out there the night of this video altho I think it might be different nights combined
Oh I remember her. The video is kinda crappy , she look decent but the price she was charging made me pass. I think it was $80-$100 for head , 150-160 for fs from what I remember . She didn’t seem that worth it.

From what I remember it was a good night only because other years that area is dead but since there no backpage. Girl have no other choice . There no college during that time. So it I remember it being a decent night. But you are right there is a chance it a pile of videos. Maybe a 3-day weekend worth since it was posted on a Monday. And the video is on loop. So who knows.

Saw a few plates in that video, you'd think they'd blur them out before releasing it....
Yea that’s what I was thinking . Glad mine looked blurry and unable to read because he was zoomed in and I was driving far .also I have some bright LED so it stunned his camara .But he got close to a van and I read the plate perfectly . I can tell by the intro and some of the other video what kinda car he driving . So I’ll make sure not to drive in from of him from now on. But like it was mention, it seem he has taking a break. He doing tho interview with some of the girl from the Bronx by my guess.