Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

Mt. Pleasant A Disaster Zone

Mr. User Name said:
Take the report with a ton of salt. Even with the Red Door closed, Mt. Pleasant is still a disaster zone. Just hope the cops get you before the local gangstas.
There is no reason to be there except drugs and ugly whores.
Stick to Broadway, from 3rd Ave up to the Be11eville line.
Mt. Pleasant is not as bad as you think.Not too many cops around,really not that much drug activity,and the hoes are really not that bad.Actually some of them are not too bad looking. I've made 8 success scores hit the sws in the last 9 days.

drive by around grafton and verons

WAYNEZEE said:
dr_skins said:
There's always Washington Ave/Broadway between Grafton and Verona-ish. Not a shitload of chicks and many times they are far too scary-looking to bother with, but once in a while.....[/QUOT

DID A DRIVE BY LAST NIGHT AROUND 10:00PM ALOT OF SWS ACTION. SOME GOOD LOOKING GIRLS OUT
thanks for the info.Found two decent looking looking latinos around 19-20.were standing together so what the hell-i am them how much for both of them.SEVENTY FIVE BUCKS. couldnt go wrong.thank god i have a conversion van.hoe mobile on wheels.BBBBJ &CFS.What a way to go. Thanks.WAYNEZEE

WAYNEZEE said:
Mt. Pleasant is not as bad as you think.Not too many cops around,really not that much drug activity,and the hoes are really not that bad.Actually some of them are not too bad looking. I've made 8 success scores hit the sws in the last 9 days.
Man, 8 hooker runs in 9 days, thats pretty damn prolific, even by my standards.....Hey, serious question Wayne. Its been at least 8 years since I cruised this stroll regularly. What is the latest time you've hit this area. Are there girls out late night?

hooker runs

paulbunyon said:
Man, 8 hooker runs in 9 days, thats pretty damn prolific, even by my standards.....Hey, serious question Wayne. Its been at least 8 years since I cruised this stroll regularly. What is the latest time you've hit this area. Are there girls out late night?
have been there 8:pm. 9:30pm.11:30pm 12:30am 1:30am.HIT luck at all these different times.I cruised even when it was raining out. They were walking around with umbrellas,believe it or not.Sometimes you have to cruise around to find sometime good. I am verpypicky.Always look for at least a six or seven on a scale of ten. Believe me you will not be dissappointed.

dr_skins said:
There's always Washington Ave/Broadway between Grafton and Verona-ish. Not a shitload of chicks and many times they are far too scary-looking to bother with, but once in a while.....
went there last night around 9:00 pm,found a hot little wsw around 19 years old,was well worth the drive.bbbjcimtc for 25 bucks. She was very clean looking and smelling.Got her cell # for future runs.

I am a daytime monger. Have been checking the Freling stroll for a while and it has gone downhill (quality and quantity of talent) Will check out the Mt Pleasent stroll this afternoon and report back.

Used to work the bars and streets in Newark.
Newark never was much. But once in a while you make enough.
Yeah, but the earnings are too slim between the big breaks.d
Finally left the area for the west coast.

NYC is all right, but it is in the same vicinity.
Last time I visit Newark, it has gotten real bad and slummy.
Oh well, everything gets worse.

Daytime,nighttine,anything Moger

geoffsri said:
I am a daytime monger. Have been checking the Freling stroll for a while and it has gone downhill (quality and quantity of talent) Will check out the Mt Pleasent stroll this afternoon and report back.
Just did a drive by on Broadway.Took Mt.Pleasant made right in Governor,went two blocks made right onto broadway. Went about 6 blocks
and on right on Broadway saw about 4 sws. 2white 2 latinos about 19-20 years old. That was around 11:00 Am

About 5 years ago, I did a few drive-byes along Frelinghuysen Ave, and one block west over on Sherman Ave....saw plenty of SW action even at 2 or 3pm....all were WOC, and most looked like crackheads...needless to say, I never stopped to pick up any of these unfortunates....STD's are always a serious risk !!

Sherman is a rough area to say the least....about 12 blocks of crack whores and punks....not a good place to be if you car breaks down. Never saw a cop.

Straight ahead,
Capy

Sherman Ave

capitan said:
About 5 years ago, I did a few drive-byes along Frelinghuysen Ave, and one block west over on Sherman Ave....saw plenty of SW action even at 2 or 3pm....all were WOC, and most looked like crackheads...needless to say, I never stopped to pick up any of these unfortunates....STD's are always a serious risk !!

Sherman is a rough area to say the least....about 12 blocks of crack whores and punks....not a good place to be if you car breaks down. Never saw a cop.

Straight ahead,
Capy
THANKS FOR THE INFO.WILL CHECK IT OUT

WAYNEZEE said:
have been there 8:pm. 9:30pm.11:30pm 12:30am 1:30am.HIT luck at all these different times.I cruised even when it was raining out. They were walking around with umbrellas,believe it or not.Sometimes you have to cruise around to find sometime good. I am verpypicky.Always look for at least a six or seven on a scale of ten. Believe me you will not be dissappointed.
Thanks Wayne. Good man!

I actually checked out the stroll late last night around 3-4 AM (couldn't sleep) Anyway, I saw SWs at two different areas at that time-- on Broadway near the big church (forgot the name of the intersecting street) and up by Verona Ave near the Belleville border (near Tequilla Joe's). Saw a total of 5 or 6 Sws, most appeared to be latina or white but believe me nothing to write home about. They looked like Aids patients to be totally honest--you know, the long, gaunt face with the sunken eyes, very sad actually. One even looked like John Kerry with a wig so of course that totally reversed my hardon and I went home. I hear the other reports so I'll try again soon, maybe I'll see something better like Wayne did.

paulbunyon said:
I actually checked out the stroll late last night around 3-4 AM (couldn't sleep) Anyway, I saw SWs at two different areas at that time-- on Broadway near the big church (forgot the name of the intersecting street) and up by Verona Ave near the Belleville border (near Tequilla Joe's). Saw a total of 5 or 6 Sws, most appeared to be latina or white but believe me nothing to write home about. They looked like Aids patients to be totally honest--you know, the long, gaunt face with the sunken eyes, very sad actually. One even looked like John Kerry with a wig so of course that totally reversed my hardon and I went home. I hear the other reports so I'll try again soon, maybe I'll see something better like Wayne did.
if your a monger,then you will know,sometimes is hit or mis.i have been disappointed several times in my monger career but what the hell,just keep cruising and you will hit sooner or later