Street action in Central Jersey?

New Brunswick

The NB stroll is picking up now because of the warmer weather. It had been dead for the last few months. Both last afternoon and today there were a total of 6 out by the Feaster park

There is a notel on 130 in East Brunswick,$20 ST. A lot of the SWs in NB talk about a cemetary they say is safe but I have not gone there. Some have their own room(dump)they will take you to.

It is the Feaster Park which is on Commercial Ave about 4 blocks west of Rt. 18.
Even the last couple of days between noon and 1pm there were 2 WSWs, but by the time I parked and walked upto them they were gone. There is a resident parking only restriction in that area, so parking is difficult to find. Do NOT pull up to the curb and have the girl walk upto you as LE is always driving around.

Was there in NB this afternoon, on George St. and Commercial Ave and the blocks around, saw only two SWs,which is surprising since the weather was quite warm.
I have been told the time to get them is at about 6:30 7pm near the soup kitchen.

It's been ages since I posted. Took a ride to NB 2 nights ago. Nothing on Commerical so headed over to French. Did a few laps and spoted a SW dark hair hispanic of course in a skirt and low cut top. Checked her out a few times by driving by then pulled into a side street for her to walk up to the car. When she did and I got close she asked me "ju wanted sex?" Dark voice and the face was just not right. My radar said "tranny" so I just said not thanks and drove off.

Did a few more laps, and then spotted a couple of girls 20 something walking accross the Walgreens lot onto French. One gave me the look so I did a lap around the block and when I got back they were both gone....must have been civilians.

Gave up around 11:30 or so and went home.....

Maybe another day

Was there in NB this afternoon, on George St. and Commercial Ave and the blocks around, saw only two SWs,which is surprising since the weather was quite warm.
I have been told the time to get them is at about 6:30 7pm near the soup kitchen.
Just to let you know the action on Frelin. Ave. in Newark is really pickin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Waynezee I took a ride over to Freling the other day around 6pm and only saw one out and not worth the taking. sat at McD's for a bit and nothing but some guy begging me for money, got annoyed by him and took off. What is a good time of day or night to head over there and what area?

Took a ride to NB 2 nights ago. Nothing on Commerical so headed over to French. Did a few laps and spoted a SW dark hair hispanic of course in a skirt and low cut top. Checked her out a few times by driving by then pulled into a side street for her to walk up to the car. When she did and I got close she asked me "ju wanted sex?" Dark voice and the face was just not right. My radar said "tranny" so I just said not thanks and drove off.
Yes you are correct her/his name is Ramona. I confronted her once because I could see the outline of something in her pants. Admitted that she/he was a tranny, but said it would be the best BJ I ever got. Was tempted to try, but didn't.

As for Freling. Ave in Newark the best is between Popeyes and DD

Last edited:
New Brunswick

Just got back from the NB stroll. There was what looked like a good looking WSW opposite Feaster Park on Commercial. Picked up by a monger in the car ahead of me. Will continue to look again next week and post if I see anything.

what town is Johnny's diner in? that info could be helpful///
was in Pfield last night ..not much happening there. It is VERY hit or miss...

Last edited:
I live in this area and I don't think this is happening out in lilly white Hunterdon County. Johnny's truck stop was just bought by Pilot, a big national company. They won't put up with lot lizards or girls hanging around the truck stop. State police barracks is right down the street. Bloomsbury is the same. Dead.