Strap-on vs. hand-held dildos

Personally, the main thing for me is that I like body-to-body contact, and I find I get more of that when receiving from a harness than from a hand. I don't know it if is necessarily that way, but my experience is that I get more of what I am looking for when a harness is being used.

Even if I am receiving while bent over or on my hands and knees, I feel her thighs and hips as a delicious contrast to the dildo when a harness is being used. But if it is being hand controlled, I find that she is generally sitting a bit away and I tend to just get the contact of her other hand and the dildo.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
It's hard enough to make one of those "one-size-fits-all" for a vagina. The engineering required to create something like you describe would be daunting to say the least. I can't even imagine how front part would be secure if it were anchored in the rear of a woman. Trying to make it work with man bits in the way would be a nightmare.
I am the dreamer. Let the engineers figure out how to make it work. :)

For me the real question is where to find a playmate that I would trust to tie me up, use a harness and still get me off. Seems to me that most mistresses are happy to engage but don't want to get their hands dirty. I want both. Play with stuff and then get off. Is that too much to ask?

For me the real question is where to find a playmate that I would trust to tie me up, use a harness and still get me off. Seems to me that most mistresses are happy to engage but don't want to get their hands dirty. I want both. Play with stuff and then get off. Is that too much to ask?
Well, I don't know how trusting you are or how demanding you are of good bondage skills, but they are out there. I'd give a couple of names but I never really understood the policy on mentioning or providing contact information for providers that aren't advertisers here, and none of the ones I know of do advertise here.

I'd give a couple of names but I never really understood the policy on mentioning or providing contact information for providers that aren't advertisers here, and none of the ones I know of do advertise here.
If you write a review you can post the contact of the person that you saw.

I like the domination aspect, of a woman thrusting on me, feeling her hands on my hips(maybe a slap on the ass), her legs and waist hit my ass as her dildo penatrates me. So I prefer strap on...but don't mind hand held.

prefer strap on

i have had several experiences and found i prefer the strap on the mistress that straps it on seems to get more into its also more intimate the women can pull your hair grab your hips cus her hands are free and she can put her hip work int it.