Strap-on vs. hand-held dildos

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
I would like to hear from folks who enjoy getting fucked by a dildo. When you look for so-called "strap-on providers", or see advertisements for "strap-on service", do you specifically have a strap-on dildo fucking experience in mind, or do you just want to get fucked with a dildo no matter how it's administered?

I have a harness, and a dildo or two that I can use with it. But honestly, I have not used it in years. Not being equipped with a penis of my own, fucking as if I had one is rather awkward. Without practice, even more so. Given my druthers, I would prefer to hold the dildo in my hand.*

On the other hand, I can see the attraction to being fucked by a woman with a dildo harnessed where a penis would be were she male. Is this part of the attraction for you? Do you get more out of this way than if she holds the dildo in her hand? Even though she has far better control of it when she holds it in her hand? Or are you indifferent, so long as you get fucked the way you like?

*Or, use my hand, which is what I usually do. For men who are relative noobs, fingers are far less intimidating. They can often take a lot more (like, 4 or 5 fingers) if they aren't presented with some "scary" piece of equipment. That is another discussion worth having.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
For me it's about the physical sensation, not the imagery, as it were. So I probably prefer a girl holding a dildo over using a strap on. She has much more control that way and there is much more flexibility for other activities, like a hand job, blow job or DATY going on at the same time.

I have to say IMHO I enjoy playing with the girl so having her hold the dildo would be best, so I can touch her, hand job, etc.... But I do also enjoy having fingers to be used because yes they are less intimidating and she move her fingers inside the ass, just remember her nails are trimmed or she can cause injury on the inside by scratches. Also for me the fingers feel more personal and you can start small and go for more!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The vast majority of harnesses are really terrible. One reason I think is simply cost and most girls wonn't spring for the $ for a good one, but even most of the alleged goods ones aren't too good. What ends up happenning is that the girl ends up with one hand constantly holding what the harness is supposed to be holding.

The best thing I ever saw was a latex body suit with a built in phallus simialr to this one

franca

Yes, a good harness is essential. The one I have is pretty darned good--I've not had a problem with it holding a regular-sized dildo. The hard part for me, is using my pelvis to control something I can't feel.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Ideally, there would be an internal component as well (think double headed) so that you would share in the physical sensations.

Ideally, there would be an internal component as well (think double headed) so that you would share in the physical sensations.
Great idea Waterclone. I have seen those used by lesbians, so they are both satisfied. Your idea if implementable could find quite a market.

I wonder how it can work though.

For me it would be about the domination aspect of the experience. I love to be the dominated whimpering piece of shit begging for mercy....

just my two cents.....

franca

For me it would be about the domination aspect of the experience. I love to be the dominated whimpering piece of shit begging for mercy....

just my two cents.....
Do does her wearing the dildo in a harness add to that experience, or does it matter?

It adds. I like to have my hands tied to my back and feel her hands on my hips while burying my face in a pillow preferably with a gag (penis gag or open mouth gag with or w/o penis gag) and a spreader bar between my knees tied to my waist. Like the picture?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You are mistaken. It fits inside the vagina.
Well then. That's just sexist. :)

They need to make some more, I think.

1 that fits in the ass

1 that fits in both the ass and vagina for extra, err, umm, security? :)

I am sure we can come up with alternative configurations as well.

franca

It's hard enough to make one of those "one-size-fits-all" for a vagina. The engineering required to create something like you describe would be daunting to say the least. I can't even imagine how front part would be secure if it were anchored in the rear of a woman. Trying to make it work with man bits in the way would be a nightmare.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
In the way? Who says they have to be in the way? the guy just has to rurn around ;).

BTW I just sort of grossed myself out by remembering a scene from "Se7en"