Stonehedge

trade anyone?

cracked screen on my iphone5 other day and my most recent icloud backup was months ago so i lost a lot of contact numbers including ashley's..Willing to make a trade i have a beautiful pic of ashley on all 4's top less showing off her sexy butt,that she sent me when we used to keep in touch.also have her email. also have other valuable providers numbers that i would be more then happy to trade for this gem..PM me if any1 is interested in the offer thanks.

Here is a news flash -they are probably all looking for outside income - you just have to ask.

I'm well aware of that, genius (pun intended). This particular one doesnt require asking, since she is making it available via backpage. My question was more geared towards those who got some from her at the hedge. Was she worth it? Loose? You know those various details that we share with each other on this forum.

Stopped in last night for a little while. The place was pretty quiet. It was nice to not have to worry about going home reeking of smoke. Was approached by a new dancer, Crystal. Cute WOC with a nice little bubble butt. First thing she asked was "Do you enjoy sex with black girls ?". She might have been on something since her eyes were slits when we were talking. Went into the back for a dance. She didn't offer extras but enjoyed being squeezed all over. Got her digits and am tempted to try take-out. Anyone else experience her charms ?

Stopped by this afternoon for first time in a while. Smoke free atmosphere made it a much more pleasant experience. Supposedly they really pissed off the fire marshall. Had 2 dances with Leah. It was an enjoyable experience and will repeat.

cbj - I asked for a list before the dance and we negotiated a little. Price was below Edison strip prices and it has been quite a while since I partook at Stone. She initially asked for .80. She was enthusiastic and enjoyable. Because I really enjoyed the dances I wound up giving her .80 even though we had negotiated a lower amount.

I was there for a while yesterday also. I think it's going to take a while for all of the smoke from past years to dissipate. It was much better though. I used to have to put my clothes in the basement or garage as soon as I got home.

Last edited:
Yes it is smoke free. The dancers will go to the door to smoke a cigarette. Big improvement IMHO.
This one item was the main reason why I went to strip joints other than the stone. I am sure I wasn't the only guy who did this.

I just couldn't stop by for a drink after work and then come home stinking of smoke.

Last edited:
leah

Stopped by this afternoon for first time in a while. Smoke free atmosphere made it a much more pleasant experience. Supposedly they really pissed off the fire marshall. Had 2 dances with Leah. It was an enjoyable experience and will repeat.
can you describe Leah and when does she work?

thnx.

Leah works days - I think 5 days a week one of which is Saturday. She is white, thin, has small breasts. Says she trained to be a physical therapist. Very pleasant, very attractive. Hope this helps.