Staten Island MIlf

I was on SI and decided to stop and see Samantha AKA the SI MILF. There seemed to be a moron or two that kept harassing her and saying she was with LE, she had an STD yada yada yada. Anyway those posts were obvious fakes and her pics look good. I had a transportation problem and could only spend 30 minutes.
Her apt is Private, on a quiet safe street and area. I felt like I was sneaking into some old GFs house, You have to be really cool because it would be a shame for the landlord to get tipped off. Her pics are accurate and current.
She greeted me with a smile in a sexy outfit, her place was very clean and her bedroom romantic. Samantha has a great attitude and makes you feel very much at home. She undressed me, led me to the bed kissed me pretty much all over and then got me hard with a CBJ with some nice multi position pounding, very wet pussy. She let me know that greek is included with the hour fee 200 roses.
She is somewhat choosy on who she sees so You may or may not get in. I was set back 130 roses and it was well worth it. She may be older than a lot of other providers but she treats a guy the way he should be treated.

Hey Jed
I see that you posted the same review on Craigslist on November 30, 2005 with a reference to this site as follows:

Date: 2005-11-30, 11:37PM EST
There is a site called utopiaguide dot com that has reviews of a lot of people on Craigslist. I just posted one on Samantha the SI MILF. You have to register (free) to get in and then go to the Craigs section to read reviews on people who advertise on Craigs. Here is my review of Sam.

I don't know, but do we need the extra publicity?

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Is Jed a SHILL, why then would he post our website on CL referring back to a review that only sings her praises. Never met the women, do not want to deal with the traffic congestion on the bridge and SI expressway (which they titled in a all white boro "Martin Luther King Expressway". That should stir up Vermeer a little.

whitelightening said:
Is Jed a SHILL, why then would he post our website on CL referring back to a review that only sings her praises. Never met the women, do not want to deal with the traffic congestion on the bridge and SI expressway (which they titled in a all white boro "Martin Luther King Expressway". That should stir up Vermeer a little.
First of all, check my reviews, You will see I gave bad reviews as well as good reviews and been a member since 2002.

I posted on CL the review reffering people here because CL is anon and people can read my reviews and see That I am honest based on previous reviews.

Guys, I have to say I am really taken aback by the comments. I am accused of being a SCHILL and almost banned because I used CL terminology.

You know what, I don't need this shit. It will be a long time coming before I post any reviews again.

whitelightening

The question was ARE YOU A SHILL? NOT you are a shill. Its just questioning why you would post a CL review on out board then direct everyone to see whats on our board, especially those who never knew we existed.
If its fame a glory you are looking for write an editorial in the newspaper, not on a board that we are trying to have a little UTR action if possible.
Thats what the complaint was about.

No pal, the IMPLICATION was clear, you were building "facts" that led to a conclusion. Did you ever think of checking my previous reviews or other posts that gave helpful info on LE etc. ? If you did then you can make your own conclusion. Why would you ask others id I was a schill? They dont know me and would do research like I do when I try to verify an author's post as real. I even have posted about other shills.
Is this a secret site that has a closed membership? We don't want other guys who use Craigs to give us info? What harm was done? LE exposure? They know we are here. I specifically stated that real people post here so no one hides under anon. This in not UTR and if it is its new to me.
Would it not help slinky to have more members and thus give his advertisers more exposure for their money?
I really don't care if you believe me or not. Don't go bang her, its no money out of my pocket and anyone (and there is not many) that I find from craigs I'll keep to myself.

Last edited:

whitelightening

Sounds as if you are suffering from menopause the way you reacted. Slinky can always use more members but not through posting a review and then directing people who would not have necessarily found this board to come over and then we do not know who is who and we walk into a LE trap.
Those that tip us off on LE involvement and actions on an open board is also telling LE that they have been exposed and then they know that the next time they set a trap what to watch for and they are better at it.

whitelightening said:
Sounds as if you are suffering from menopause the way you reacted. Slinky can always use more members but not through posting a review and then directing people who would not have necessarily found this board to come over and then we do not know who is who and we walk into a LE trap.
Those that tip us off on LE involvement and actions on an open board is also telling LE that they have been exposed and then they know that the next time they set a trap what to watch for and they are better at it.
NYPD needs My help to become better at their techniques. Do you realize what a jackass you sound like. The book on what they can and can't do is already written. Are you saying that if I find an LE trap I shouldnt expose it and let you guys walk into it because they might improve the traps? Read what you write before you post You sound like a fool.
My post on LE stated that guys when approaching a SW should park the car and walk so NOT to get their car impounded IF it is a sting.
I guess LE will now monitor who parks to get around my post.
Before you post anymore inane comments that are obviously STUPID justifying your posts please realize that your making yourself look ignorant.

This board has been here for Years and LE knows about it. Guess what? we are doing NOTHING wrong just sharing info and LE setting a trap from here might net 1 unlucky guy who would expose it the trap. Unless it was you because you would not expose it for fear that LE might become better (LMAO, what a jackass).

Your comment about menopause is an insult that is just that an insult based on nothing. I have insulted you showing everyone what a mental midget you are based on your OWN words.

whitelighteningbbb Those that tip us off on LE involvement and actions on an open board is also telling LE that they have been exposed and then they know that the next time they set a trap what to watch for and they are better at it.[/QUOTE said:
This quote belongs in the best of, the more I look at it the more I am shaking my head in disbelief.

whitelightening said:
hey whitelightening...just for the record, route 440 is the MLK expressway...

and what's this "our website" ??? what are you slinkeys personal asswipe ???

More info on the MILF herself sought

Can you describe her physically a bit more, especially her approximate age and her approximate build -- skinny, fat, curvy, somewhere in between? I would like to see a MILF around 40 years old or younger; for 50 I can go to Vic's instead. Thanks.