Spanish girls- 347-690-9288 Main St. Flushing

As anyone notice the increase in Spanish places all over Queens lately? I text most to see if any are near me and I got address from woodside, Jackson Heights, to flushing with prices from $60 short stay to $80 short stay and $180 to $200 for the hour. For Spanish ladies I think the $80 is only 15 min when it’s 20 min at the doll for $40. So thinking that most places are closed these ladies are upping rates as they not many places to pick from these days.

As anyone notice the increase in Spanish places all over Queens lately? I text most to see if any are near me and I got address from woodside, Jackson Heights, to flushing with prices from $60 short stay to $80 short stay and $180 to $200 for the hour. For Spanish ladies I think the $80 is only 15 min when it’s 20 min at the doll for $40. So thinking that most places are closed these ladies are upping rates as they not many places to pick from these days.
Also in their minds they up the ante when there is higher risk...

Well now that places are starting to open up. I stop by to see the talent and they had 2 ladies both were big so I decided to leave. Also the new rate is $60 now And those ladies were not worth the $60. I’ll wait for the next set of ladies in rotation

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Well now that places are starting to open up. I stop by to see the talent and they had 2 ladies both were big so I decided to leave. Also the new rate is $60 now And those ladies were not worth the $60. I’ll wait for the next set of ladies in rotation
When did they raise it. The last time I was there was the last day in june.

Camant1997

How big you talking. A little plump I can deal with. Is they that big? Young or old? I dont think the lineup changed

Camant1997

Ok I just came from there. 2 girls. Not sure if the same chicks but I just gave the 50 and chose the one in the left room. They were both pretty, I would say latina plump but not obese and I wouldn't say BBW, the typical Latina mom stomach but to me they were more on the natural side instead of man made. But this one turned me on more than the one in the right. Name was Vanessa. Salvadorian. . Now the thing about I dont like about this place is the consistency. Leaves top on. I dont want to pay extra. I'm in it for the kitty. Love me some pretty Spanish swatch. Gives me decent CBJ standing up. I'm looking at her and looking at her tattoo on her back. Decent tat. Big. Anyways I did only mish cause I'm a bit turned on. The poison in the bag. Some more small talk. I tried to get a number but she doesn't give it. But she is at different spots. I wish I was able to know these spots. This is the typical bang and go.

Camant1997

Ok I just came from there. 2 girls. Not sure if the same chicks but I just gave the 50 and chose the one in the left room. They were both pretty, I would say latina plump but not obese and I wouldn't say BBW, the typical Latina mom stomach but to me they were more on the natural side instead of man made. But this one turned me on more than the one in the right. Name was Vanessa. Salvadorian. . Now the thing about I dont like about this place is the consistency. Leaves top on. I dont want to pay extra. I'm in it for the kitty. Love me some pretty Spanish swatch. Gives me decent CBJ standing up. I'm looking at her and looking at her tattoo on her back. Decent tat. Big. Anyways I did only mish cause I'm a bit turned on. The poison in the bag. Some more small talk. I tried to get a number but she doesn't give it. But she is at different spots. I wish I was able to know these spots. This is the typical bang and go.
Forgot to mention I got away with the 50 but was told 60. I'm all in for 50 but the reason why I go is cause of 50.

Camant1997

I had some last minute time to spare but a little low on cash, called up. 1 available. Now I came here numerous times and its a hit or miss. But today's girl I would say definitely model material. Fake ass and tits but a slender chick. Dominican but light Dominican. I left happy. Hopefully you do to. 60

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had some last minute time to spare but a little low on cash, called up. 1 available. Now I came here numerous times and its a hit or miss. But today's girl I would say definitely model material. Fake ass and tits but a slender chick. Dominican but light Dominican. I left happy. Hopefully you do to. 60
Not much of a review.
Next time the post doesn't get approved without more details.

Not much of a review.
Went to this place today. Made appointment when I arrived I got the wait 5 minutes. Instantly you’re thinking about what’s happening up there. Waited 5 and walked across the street and got a fantastic massage instead. I’m too old to wait. Review of massage to follow.

Made an appointment yesterday, Chubby Mexican girl. Not awful but definitely on the heavier side. She was lifeless no enthusiasm I was definitely disappointed. I’m always hopeful when it comes to busty latinas. I gave it a shot won’t and make that mistake again. 60.

Made an appointment yesterday, Chubby Mexican girl. Not awful but definitely on the heavier side. She was lifeless no enthusiasm I was definitely disappointed. I’m always hopeful when it comes to busty latinas. I gave it a shot won’t and make that mistake again. 60.
With the new price structure there should be better quality of ladies. I think the best Latina are in corona and Jackson Heights just walking down the street you see a lot of hotties

So glad they made me wait. Thanks for insight

Too bad a Dead Fish

Camant1997

Not much of a review.
I didn't know what else to put since this place is standard with service. Usually for 60 you getting about 15-20 mins playtime. I don't get extras cause I go with a purpose and go. As far as the girls, its never the same its always rotating day to day, just happens that the day I go was to me worth it. Had I went on Wednesday with the chubby Mexican i probably wouldn't of gave a cue to check out the days prize