Spanish girls- 347-690-9288 Main St. Flushing

So I was looking for a Spanish house closer to me. I was surfing thru some sites and came across this place. I text them for address and was told to go to a building on Main Street in Flushing. I text them about the apt number was told to go to the address and call. So I headed over and found parking. Walk to the building and called. She said give her a minute and hung up. I waited like 5 minutes and then this Spanish came over and asked about Spanish girls as he was texting them also. I walked away from him and then I see a text to go to a different address. I was let in by someone exiting the building. I head up to the apt she text me. I rang the bell and this asian couple open the door. I was confused and though I was given the wrong number but then the lady said you call I said yes she said come in. Then the guy knock on the room door and the Spanish lady came out I pay the guy and got a playing card to give to the lady. Got undress and laid on the bed she got nude and grab a rubber and placed it in her mouth and then start a slow CBJ and pickup speed as my friend was getting hard. Then I get up for some standing miss pound slowly and picking up momentum until I pop. While I been to others for less I didn’t mind the extra $10 since it’s closer to me and less travel time wasted. So for $50 for 20 min. It was with the quirky and like others places the lady told me different girls every week.

The lady was in her 30’s with nice tits and that Latina butt. As for casa de muneca it still around but it’s in a new location
Yes the doll house seems to have reopened I called the number after may tries last weekend and they texted me it’s not to far from the previous location on Jamaica ave but I didn’t go cause i felted ify about it . But it’s legit. Might check it out eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the doll house seems to have reopened I called the number after may tries last weekend and they texted me it’s not to far from the previous location on Jamaica ave but I didn’t go cause i felted ify about it . But it’s legit. Might check it out eventually.
Not only is it not far they open up shop in Brooklyn as well.

So I was looking for a Spanish house closer to me. I was surfing thru some sites and came across this place. I text them for address and was told to go to a building on Main Street in Flushing. I text them about the apt number was told to go to the address and call. So I headed over and found parking. Walk to the building and called. She said give her a minute and hung up. I waited like 5 minutes and then this Spanish came over and asked about Spanish girls as he was texting them also. I walked away from him and then I see a text to go to a different address. I was let in by someone exiting the building. I head up to the apt she text me. I rang the bell and this asian couple open the door. I was confused and though I was given the wrong number but then the lady said you call I said yes she said come in. Then the guy knock on the room door and the Spanish lady came out I pay the guy and got a playing card to give to the lady. Got undress and laid on the bed she got nude and grab a rubber and placed it in her mouth and then start a slow CBJ and pickup speed as my friend was getting hard. Then I get up for some standing miss pound slowly and picking up momentum until I pop. While I been to others for less I didn’t mind the extra $10 since it’s closer to me and less travel time wasted. So for $50 for 20 min. It was with the quirky and like others places the lady told me different girls every week.
A little random, but how far away was the 2nd address from the original address was it in walking distance?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
What is iffy about it? I called and just kept ringing so I hung up, no reply to txt

What is iffy about it? I called and just kept ringing so I hung up, no reply to txt
What’s ify is that is a few doors down from the old address that got busted on Jamaica ave . Just makes me feel like they gonna get hit again . Yes I called about 10 times during the week before I got a response with the address to the new place I looks like it’s around the corner from the pharmacy behind a parking lot . I will make a report is I decide to take a chance if my lil head convinces me . Lol

Camant1997

So I wanted to save some $$$$ and went for it with this place ( not the dollhouse). Was 1 Spanish girl. Not supermodel but doable especially for price. Smash and go. Cbj mish blow in the bag. She must of been 40ish. Will repeat if in a pinch

Camant1997

So I've been here a few times. Nice UTR place. Looks like a rotation of different girls. Well today I went. Colombian chick. Pretty. In between thick but not overly. Big Ds. Right away talking bout extras. Na I'm good. Just want the regular. Now before with other ones I saw no extras mentioned. No big deal. Not sure of age but could of been 35 to 40ish. So her bottoms drop down. Top stayed on. She gave me a so so CBJ. Got his attention. So she layed down I got on top. Now I could not get into position the way she wanted me to go. I reach for her tits and get resistance, I guess that was the extras. Let me just get it done. Fill the bag. Get dressed. Say goodbye and asked for a tip, tip? Na I ain't bring extra. Laying there like a dead fish. Well for 50 I guess that's what i get. Bad thing is you don't know who they serving each day

So I've been here a few times. Nice UTR place. Looks like a rotation of different girls. Well today I went. Colombian chick. Pretty. In between thick but not overly. Big Ds. Right away talking bout extras. Na I'm good. Just want the regular. Now before with other ones I saw no extras mentioned. No big deal. Not sure of age but could of been 35 to 40ish. So her bottoms drop down. Top stayed on. She gave me a so so CBJ. Got his attention. So she layed down I got on top. Now I could not get into position the way she wanted me to go. I reach for her tits and get resistance, I guess that was the extras. Let me just get it done. Fill the bag. Get dressed. Say goodbye and asked for a tip, tip? Na I ain't bring extra. Laying there like a dead fish. Well for 50 I guess that's what i get. Bad thing is you don't know who they serving each day
If you looking for Colombian checks then you need to hit up the doll I seen then advertising again so that mean their must of moved and looking for clients. Anyway it’s $40 for the SS.

Camant1997

If you looking for Colombian checks then you need to hit up the doll I seen then advertising again so that mean their must of moved and looking for clients. Anyway it’s $40 for the SS.
I can't get into this exclusive place. Everytime I text or call nothing

50 I haven’t seen 50 since 1985. What do these 50 girls look like?

50 I haven’t seen 50 since 1985. What do these 50 girls look like?
Some of these $50 and $40 girls are 8,9,10. If you remember the cop that got busted for running a fasthouse. Well the girls in a few of his place was always a 7 to 10. I remember one week there was 3 ladies working and all 3 was hot. I ending going 3 times that week as the ladies charge every week. There are weeks that the ladies are below those rating and that’s when I walk in check them out and leave. I miss a few of these fasthouse and now there a few left but all are really hard to get in.