Spanish girls- 347-608-4212 Corona Queens

From what I can tell from an posted this past friday, this may have been Andrea. She does state she is argentinian and eager to please. I would put her as slim about 5'-0" to 5'-3". No tattoos. Could be late 30s or early 40s. Dark curly hair. Her face may not make her look friendly but she seems like fun with the extras

If she had straight dirty blonde hair, a little thicker than slim, and had some tattoos than it was Melanie but the ad said she was from colombia.
She was very friendly and after we finish she gave me a kiss and if she returns I going more than short stay.

Did my duty and voted. Then I decided to text to see who’s on. He reply back with 2 ladies today. Then came the pictures. I headed over and call for him to open the door. I walked in and he said you need wait. So I waited about 20 min and others started to come in as I go into the room. She can suck cock going at it like a she havent had any in a long time. Then I pound her in standing mish, doggy, cg,to mish and I pop so hard. I had to sit to catch my breath. I did ask if the lady I had last time was coming back and he said either next week or the week after but he text me when she there.

Did my duty and voted. Then I decided to text to see who’s on. He reply back with 2 ladies today. Then came the pictures. I headed over and call for him to open the door. I walked in and he said you need wait. So I waited about 20 min and others started to come in as I go into the room. She can suck cock going at it like a she havent had any in a long time. Then I pound her in standing mish, doggy, cg,to mish and I pop so hard. I had to sit to catch my breath. I did ask if the lady I had last time was coming back and he said either next week or the week after but he text me when she there.
What was the name of the girl you had today?

I got a text today that he had a Brazilian and Dominican ladies. He sent pictures and I headed over and really wanted the Brazilian lady but she was busy and guy’s waiting for her. So when the Dominican was available I went with her. She had nice big tits and a big fat ass. She tell me to laid down and she slip the cover on for a CBJ and she does this thing with her tongue flip the head while it’s in her mouth. Once she got me standing up she climb on and started riding then we switch to mish and I started to pound her and she ask me to slow up which I did and then pick up again until I pop.

G

Gsx98

Had no idea this spot was posted on here but anyone I went here the other day and saw this one called Gimena. Saw that she was posted on LI earlier in the month with a different name. Anyway I texted for the location and headed out there, had some issue finding parking as it’s a very busy residential area in Corona. Once I got to spot I was let in and it was really nice and clean there, no one sitting around like the dollhouse so I liked it. Handed the $60 for ss and met Gimena in the room, she looked good as in the pics which were real. The pics are sent when you text the number. I’m like hi what’s your name? She stared at the mirror across the bed she was sitting from a bit lost kind of thinking what to answer. Then she seems like she got frustrated and said why? Why do you guys always ask for name and where you are from as you really need to know that or care. Damn I should’ve walked out but I wanted to sample that ass, I’m getting undressed and about to take my socks off and she is like why are you taking that off you will be out of here soon. Damn again! Should’ve left, ok anyway I lay there and she is goes for the cbj, which was crappy and quick, then she is like ok get up we are doing doggy, I’m like can you ride me first, she is like nope, not for short stay. Only doggy for short stay. Wow, whatever, her ass was phat and it felt good when I went in. I start smashing it hard and she is like nope you can’t go that hard! Wtf, I try not to lose my hard on and finish off at a slower pace. I’m done and get out of there. Now the spot itself is nice and the person running it is also really cool. So I would, def try again but no with gimena. I see Maggie is there today the same one that shows up on Massapequa and even on Huntington. I would check it out again just need a lot of time to commute there and back but the price is right. I didn’t mind paying $60 for trying out the same ones that show up on LI for more.

G

Gsx98

BitNY aka Thanos

Decided to give this spot a try again after reading reviews about this girl being really good in the past. I get to the area and as usual parking is really hard to get so I drive around for a bit. I texted them to let them know I want to see BritNY and they only say ok. After a bit I text again asking if she was ready and they said to come up. Once I get there I see why they weren’t replying right away. Everyone wanted to see this same girl and there were two other guys ahead of me. I saw her as she came out and wow she was sexy, has a cute face, big ass and nice breast. I tried to get her for an hour was told no because too many people waiting after me to see her. Although they have 2 girls, the other one was being ignored and no one wanted to see her. When it was finally my turn, I got in and i hesitate to ask anything based on my last encounter with gimena there but instead she comes to me and hugs and kisses me introducing herself. She is like I’m Britney and I don’t think we ever met. We both get naked and she has me stand next to the bed as she get on the bed. She puts on a condom one and starts the CBJ as she is on all fours on the bed. She makes her ass clap as she sucks on me, wow what a beautiful site. She asks me which position I want next and I ask her to get on top. She is all happy and says yes, gets on top and I slip right into that tight pussy. I put my hands on that soft ass and she starts riding me hard. She girl loves sex and rides it good, we make our for a bit as well and she also takes my hands and tells me to play with her breasts. Next we move to doggy and that view wow. That ass is nice and big, it is also super soft. I’m in love with that ass, I don’t last too long and bust in that bag while in that ass. Now we are done and we chitchat, she is no hurry to rush me out of there or anything, meanwhile there are bunch of guys waiting to see her. She said she was only there that day and she is off on vacation until Feb. Not sure why some nickname her Thanos, but she has a super cool personality. Makes you feel welcomed and treats you good. She’s Dominican and has a nice body with 0
Tattoos. I can’t wait to see her again whenever she is back. For $60 SS it was def worth it. Best SS service I’ve had.

Havent seen a recent review of this place soo here we go…..

Had the craving one night and decided to try this place out for once since ive seen the number/ads pop up repeatedly.

text the number and get a photo back with girls working and then a text to follow stating rates i agree and head over. I get to the location and let them know im near by and get a LE check and once thats done im lead to the establishment.

i walk in and as past reviews say it is indeed every clean and newish construction. The man working there is extremely welcoming and friendly. We handle the donation and he leads me to the room.

Once the door opens i am met by a hot Latina that 100% matched the pictures sent. I go in we greet she gives the ol alcohol wipe and tells me to strip and to lay down. I lay on the bed and she cleans junior then gets a cover out and starts the CBJ. Now her CBJ skills were actually alot better than anticipated and she really got into it with good suction, eye contact, tongue slaps and moans. After a little i tell her i want to fuck and she climbs on top and starts riding me and the view in the mirror was awesome. We switch to doggy so i can see her ass and grab onto it as i pound away until i blow in the bag. She cleans me up with paper towels and alcohol and i get dressed and im on my way.

Would recommend and will be returning.
$60 donation for SS.

Havent seen a recent review of this place soo here we go…..

Had the craving one night and decided to try this place out for once since ive seen the number/ads pop up repeatedly.

text the number and get a photo back with girls working and then a text to follow stating rates i agree and head over. I get to the location and let them know im near by and get a LE check and once thats done im lead to the establishment.

i walk in and as past reviews say it is indeed every clean and newish construction. The man working there is extremely welcoming and friendly. We handle the donation and he leads me to the room.

Once the door opens i am met by a hot Latina that 100% matched the pictures sent. I go in we greet she gives the ol alcohol wipe and tells me to strip and to lay down. I lay on the bed and she cleans junior then gets a cover out and starts the CBJ. Now her CBJ skills were actually alot better than anticipated and she really got into it with good suction, eye contact, tongue slaps and moans. After a little i tell her i want to fuck and she climbs on top and starts riding me and the view in the mirror was awesome. We switch to doggy so i can see her ass and grab onto it as i pound away until i blow in the bag. She cleans me up with paper towels and alcohol and i get dressed and im on my way.

Would recommend and will be returning.
$60 donation for SS.
totally agree, only downfall with this spot is the parking is terrible!!! they're open late, I think till like 2am

Tried to see this outfit yesterday. Texted the number around 2 and they responded right away with pics and a general location. I said I would be there later around 8. Quick response that said ok.

Got there a little after 8.. texted saying I was there after I found parking. I got crickets. Follow up text 15 min later still nothing. I left the area. About 45 min after my initial text they sent a reply with the pics again. I was long gone by that point.

Tried to see this outfit yesterday. Texted the number around 2 and they responded right away with pics and a general location. I said I would be there later around 8. Quick response that said ok.

Got there a little after 8.. texted saying I was there after I found parking. I got crickets. Follow up text 15 min later still nothing. I left the area. About 45 min after my initial text they sent a reply with the pics again. I was long gone by that point.
If they busy they will ghost you until some of the customer is finish

Review for 347-608-4212

Provider: Blonde Carolina (I don't think anyone here reviewed her)
Date: Jan 2022
Damage: 60

Nearly a month in to the new year, I have decided that it was time to try something different to what I had with my prior experience earlier that month. What I mean is I like woman that actually have bodies but my first time was at an Asian fast house, and damage was like 120 for what was supposed to be 30 min with this Asian whose body was lacking. I was in a pretty bad dry spell until that day, and the woman wasn't really my type, so when I saw the ad for THIS place, not being familiar with any other latina fast houses, I was pretty damn excited. After texting them, immediately I receive an advertisement with pics, rates and location. As unreal as the place seemed, the low rate of 60 and the reviews on the ad all being positive, made me too excited to just not go.

When I arrive at the house, I give them a text, then this White Hispanic man with an accent opens the door and lets me in. When he lets me in, he asks me if I'm a cop I say "no", and I ask him if he's a cop, he says "No" and tells me that the place is very safe. He brings me up to the general lounge area, and I see it's very clean, and the guy is very chill. Me knowing to take necessary precaution, I ask to use the bathroom and avoid being explicit about anything too early on. He let's me use the bathroom, and after I come out, we discuss the rates, and he avoids being explicit too.

One of the girls was busy with an hour long session, so only one was available. He points to the door and is like "she's beautiful", and because I wanted to at least see what was there before giving him my money, I ask if I can see. He was nice enough to let me take a peak, so I look, and this petite blonde bombshell (looked about 30) cordially waves and says "hi". She was covered in a dark thin robe (which I found super sexy) while sitting upright at the edge of the bed, but I was still able to see the shape of her figure. I liked what I saw, so I decided to purchase the 15 min session.

Upon receiving my chip to enter, I come in and close the door. When the door closes, she stands up and immediately drops off the bathrobe, only for me to be presented with such a pleasant sight. She had not particularly large tiddies but they were very proportionate to her rather small frame, while having just a gorgeous shape and natural look. The waste was VERY small, and made her ribcage pop out a bit as she was standing upright, while having nice wide hips and an extremely round ass, without being too big and heavy. It looked almost unnatural but I got extremely horny just at the site. What made me even more horny was that she was so warm and bubbly. Me still being a bit nervous, she starts gently getting close to me as I'm getting unclothed. When the pants and shirt come off, she gently puts her hand on my crotch while giggling, only for me to just put my hands all over her admiring her gorgeous body. Her just happily letting feel out her body before even taking off the briefs mad me extremely comfortable, so I take off the briefs and put the condom on. We skip the BJ all together, and do missionary for a few, then doggy for a couple then I came. No she did not rush me. We then chatted a bit, but nothing more than like a minutes conversation. She even asked if I do drugs while laughing and I said "no". Maybe it was how weird I got over her body that made her ask, but oh well at least she was friendly about it.

In case it wasn't clear, I thought the experience was great, especially for the price. That wasn't the last time I've gone throughout last year, but definitely the most best. Aside from the attractiveness of the provider being high, she must've had a good day or something, because the other ones that I've seen at that house on other dates didn't have the level of warmth that she had or weren't as sensual. Another thing is that the house itself is pretty nice and clean, and there's another fast house in woodside, which I believe is affiliated, that isn't as nice or clean. My only concern is that the place apparently has been in business for a long time, and with different people (mostly just men) walking in and out with a phone, while being on a residential block, I don't know how the place doesn't garner enough attention from LEOs or people who would complain to LE.

Review for 347-608-4212

Provider: Blonde Carolina (I don't think anyone here reviewed her)
Date: Jan 2022
Damage: 60

Nearly a month in to the new year, I have decided that it was time to try something different to what I had with my prior experience earlier that month. What I mean is I like woman that actually have bodies but my first time was at an Asian fast house, and damage was like 120 for what was supposed to be 30 min with this Asian whose body was lacking. I was in a pretty bad dry spell until that day, and the woman wasn't really my type, so when I saw the ad for THIS place, not being familiar with any other latina fast houses, I was pretty damn excited. After texting them, immediately I receive an advertisement with pics, rates and location. As unreal as the place seemed, the low rate of 60 and the reviews on the ad all being positive, made me too excited to just not go.

When I arrive at the house, I give them a text, then this White Hispanic man with an accent opens the door and lets me in. When he lets me in, he asks me if I'm a cop I say "no", and I ask him if he's a cop, he says "No" and tells me that the place is very safe. He brings me up to the general lounge area, and I see it's very clean, and the guy is very chill. Me knowing to take necessary precaution, I ask to use the bathroom and avoid being explicit about anything too early on. He let's me use the bathroom, and after I come out, we discuss the rates, and he avoids being explicit too.

One of the girls was busy with an hour long session, so only one was available. He points to the door and is like "she's beautiful", and because I wanted to at least see what was there before giving him my money, I ask if I can see. He was nice enough to let me take a peak, so I look, and this petite blonde bombshell (looked about 30) cordially waves and says "hi". She was covered in a dark thin robe (which I found super sexy) while sitting upright at the edge of the bed, but I was still able to see the shape of her figure. I liked what I saw, so I decided to purchase the 15 min session.

Upon receiving my chip to enter, I come in and close the door. When the door closes, she stands up and immediately drops off the bathrobe, only for me to be presented with such a pleasant sight. She had not particularly large tiddies but they were very proportionate to her rather small frame, while having just a gorgeous shape and natural look. The waste was VERY small, and made her ribcage pop out a bit as she was standing upright, while having nice wide hips and an extremely round ass, without being too big and heavy. It looked almost unnatural but I got extremely horny just at the site. What made me even more horny was that she was so warm and bubbly. Me still being a bit nervous, she starts gently getting close to me as I'm getting unclothed. When the pants and shirt come off, she gently puts her hand on my crotch while giggling, only for me to just put my hands all over her admiring her gorgeous body. Her just happily letting feel out her body before even taking off the briefs mad me extremely comfortable, so I take off the briefs and put the condom on. We skip the BJ all together, and do missionary for a few, then doggy for a couple then I came. No she did not rush me. We then chatted a bit, but nothing more than like a minutes conversation. She even asked if I do drugs while laughing and I said "no". Maybe it was how weird I got over her body that made her ask, but oh well at least she was friendly about it.

In case it wasn't clear, I thought the experience was great, especially for the price. That wasn't the last time I've gone throughout last year, but definitely the most best. Aside from the attractiveness of the provider being high, she must've had a good day or something, because the other ones that I've seen at that house on other dates didn't have the level of warmth that she had or weren't as sensual. Another thing is that the house itself is pretty nice and clean, and there's another fast house in woodside, which I believe is affiliated, that isn't as nice or clean. My only concern is that the place apparently has been in business for a long time, and with different people (mostly just men) walking in and out with a phone, while being on a residential block, I don't know how the place doesn't garner enough attention from LEOs or people who would complain to LE.
Outstanding Review!