Spanish girls- 347-608-4212 Corona Queens

So I was itching for some Latina pussy. I started searching on different sites and came across one that was in corona. I text the number and got a reply. When I started asking more detail questions I got a text asking if I’m LE or any form of law enforcement . Once I answer the question I was given the address and the menu. I show up at the address and text that I was outside. I get a reply asking what I’m wearing. Once you answer that a man picks you up. I at the place and everything is new. Beautiful furniture everything was clean. You can see that a few wires hanging out showing signs that construction had some minors things to finish.

Im sitting waiting for the ladies as there only one working. The guy in charge said once business picks up he ll bring in more ladies. As the place has 4 rooms. The lady was from Argentina and only work a few days. I was given the menu and decided to go with a short stay just to test drive it. She was tall thin fake tits cute ass guessing her to be in her 30’s

The door open and the guy walks out and I wait a few minutes for her to disinfect the room and clean up before I enter the room. I got undress and started playing with her fake tits and licking and sucking on the nipple. She using her hand to wake junior up before a CBJ. The CBJ was so go I almost pop but I held out and told her it time for the real fun. She laid back i push her legs back and started to pound her all while she was making eye contact looking in my eyes while I continue to pound faster and harder until I pop.

glad I stop by and will be returning for Latina since the doll house is going down hill. This is a good replace if the guy can bring more hot ladies in. The short stay was $60 but if your looking for more just ask the guy.

Nice! Thanks for the review. It’s been awhile since I’ve had me some Latina. I think I found the link and picture of her. It stated her name was Angelique. Was that the one and was the picture hers or a good representation of her because she looks sexy.

I had plan to stop in since the picture he text me was a real hot Latina. So I head over and text him I’m outside. He text me back that I need to wait 20 min. I didn’t have time to wait. So I headed into flushing and try a lady that was posting in that site. wrote a review in the flushing thread.

They had two today. Natalie and Andrea. Nat 5'10 about 110 lbs. Spoje English well enough and great spinner body. Beautiful Argentinian but lives in Mexico city, today was her last day. He will send real pic, which should be appreciated. As stated earlier place is brand spankin new and very clean. Short stay is 60, 120 for both was also on the menu for 15 min. I did not ask if he will continue to have have two each day.

They had two today. Natalie and Andrea. Nat 5'10 about 110 lbs. Spoje English well enough and great spinner body. Beautiful Argentinian but lives in Mexico city, today was her last day. He will send real pic, which should be appreciated. As stated earlier place is brand spankin new and very clean. Short stay is 60, 120 for both was also on the menu for 15 min. I did not ask if he will continue to have have two each day.
Are the pics on the site real? Seem tgtbt. Dollhouse usually posted real ones.

Are the pics on the site real? Seem tgtbt. Dollhouse usually posted real ones.
To be honest I have not looked at the site. I just texted him and asked for pics and the pics he provides are of the ladies who are in the lineup.

I'm sure will the calibur of lineup this place will be very busy and price point can't be beat.

To be honest I have not looked at the site. I just texted him and asked for pics and the pics he provides are of the ladies who are in the lineup.

I'm sure will the calibur of lineup this place will be very busy and price point can't be beat.
The pic he text you are the same in the ads. He’s up front on who’s there. No bait and switch.

Today was a real hot Argentina. She had a menu of her own. I’d you want bbbj, daty, etc... she would quote you the rate. I stay with the $60 and had a blast. I can’t seem to post her pic that was text to me. she was so hot I try to get a number from her to setup a side deal but she said she couldn’t she said she work at different places for a day sometime 2 days. Can’t wait for her return

Today was a real hot Argentina. She had a menu of her own. I’d you want bbbj, daty, etc... she would quote you the rate. I stay with the $60 and had a blast. I can’t seem to post her pic that was text to me. she was so hot I try to get a number from her to setup a side deal but she said she couldn’t she said she work at different places for a day sometime 2 days. Can’t wait for her return
Was it Natalie? About 5'10 and 100 to 110 lbs. Braces?

Had an itch and checked it out. Texted the number and asked if they are open. It was aroynd 330pm. Response text said yes and they have a mexicana avail, 60 for 15 min, 100 for 30, 180 for 1 hr. Asked for pics, and sent back pics. Same pics found when googling number. Asked if i am LE, said no, then gave me an address.

Once there, i texted sating im here and person asked me what i was wearing. I was met by the guy and brought i to apt with 4 rooms. Say thr girl in the room, exactly that in the pics. Paid for 1 hr.

Undressed, small talk, slight nuru massage on bed. Turn over and cbj, then rode cowgirl. Popped and cleaned up with wipes and alchol spray.

Would repeat when i have the itch

The girl had nice c's possibly d's. Slim with a nice ass. Shaved pussy.

Had an itch and checked it out. Texted the number and asked if they are open. It was aroynd 330pm. Response text said yes and they have a mexicana avail, 60 for 15 min, 100 for 30, 180 for 1 hr. Asked for pics, and sent back pics. Same pics found when googling number. Asked if i am LE, said no, then gave me an address.

Once there, i texted sating im here and person asked me what i was wearing. I was met by the guy and brought i to apt with 4 rooms. Say thr girl in the room, exactly that in the pics. Paid for 1 hr.

Undressed, small talk, slight nuru massage on bed. Turn over and cbj, then rode cowgirl. Popped and cleaned up with wipes and alchol spray.

Would repeat when i have the itch

The girl had nice c's possibly d's. Slim with a nice ass. Shaved pussy.
Thanks Newb. Were you offered any upsell, like bbj? And without being too specific, what area? Do you need a car to get there, or near a subway?

From what I can tell from an posted this past friday, this may have been Andrea. She does state she is argentinian and eager to please. I would put her as slim about 5'-0" to 5'-3". No tattoos. Could be late 30s or early 40s. Dark curly hair. Her face may not make her look friendly but she seems like fun with the extras

If she had straight dirty blonde hair, a little thicker than slim, and had some tattoos than it was Melanie but the ad said she was from colombia.