Spa Vanilla Sky 838-599-1399 - New Rochelle Reviews & Discussion

Yuki $240 = $160 + $80 house fee

i agree with Pipe69. She gives a large hug while changing from shoes to flip flops. In the room kiss while we both undress and change to towels for walk to shower, playtime starting with both of us doing mutual groping. She is about 5 ft, 100 pds,A cup large nips and ass fits nicely in my palm.

in the shower she locks the door, I lay face down she does a wash with her hands and then gets on top for body wash using her tongue and tits from my feet to neck. The rimming starts and goes on for 5 min at least. Flip and the procedure on the front.

i will warn you she is trying to get you to cum in the shower. we spent about 15 minutes in the shower.

Back to the room, restarts the bbbj, need to stop it so I don’t pop, bag and several positions until I do. When doing doggie I was thumb deep in her ass.

Quick 10 minute massage with her basically just hitting body parts, needs to work on this. Then tries to convince me to do 2nd cup for another $100, not going to happen at my age.

Would do her again. I did joke about doing anal next time while getting dressed and hugging to leave, she said nope just for playing during pussy sex.

Yuki

$200hr +$40 tip

Yuki greeted me with a smile. Pretty little thing this one, slender legs and thin physique, A playful hug and a few pecks before undressing and headed off to the shower. This is where it gets a lot better. Nice body slide and teasing routine. I like it when they take it slow and don’t intentionally try and rush to make me Kum n’ go.

After we got back from the shower it felt like a more natural encounter. Kissed lightly but made my way straight to the danger zone and ate her out and got her nice and ready. I love teasing them the way they tease me. I blew cold air on her kitty like it was a bowl of hot soup, tickled her thigh and may have even gone a little too far south if you catch my drift. Regardless, she was digging it. She started telling me to fuck her and I stood up and got right to it.

Effortless doggie style. She is light and let me hit it for a while before getting on top. Rode me for a minute, switched it up grinding back and forth and back and forth. I love this as it makes me last longer from not constant pumping on my Cock. Flipped her over and got a few missionary strokes in before collapsing and taking a much needed rest.

Yuki

$240 hour + 100 tip GFE, BBBJ

Yuki is a cute Cambodian/viet spinner with a tight body. Met with a hug and a few pecks before undressing and went to the showers. She has a seductive nature and look and certainly played well as she slid all over my body b2b and p2p to the point where I almost went in raw. So tempting and will check to see if there is a pse option next time.

Back to the room and she takes her time kissing, touching and caressing every part of my body. Girl knows how to use her tongue well. What really stuck out for me is how delicious she was as I went daty on her for what felt like forever. She is very receptive , and got so naturally wet. She was really loving it and her clit was swole and juicy. Put on the cover and went in multiple positions rcg cg and doggie. Whew she can fuck with the best of them. Finally got in missionary to make out while I pumped into the bag and she used her inner pussy muscles to squeeze every drip out of me. She’s got some serious skills finishing off. She can literally pump your cock from that bottom position which was amazing. She gave me a really good massage and helped dress me and off I went as a happy man.
Definitely recommend this spinner!

Minnie $240 VIP
Bbbj,rimming,body slide,69,doggy,cowgirl

Texted MMS that I wanna to try the new latina Julianna but she say she was busy at the time I requested but she said to try Minnie

So I went with her recommendation and book her for an early afternoon

Easy to get place been many times becoming my go to place after the city
Plenty of parking maybe next time I bring a load of laundry and put it to wash in the laundry next door

Ring the bell and Minnie opens the door she gives me a hug and helps me take my shoes off and off to the room we settled donation

And off to the table shower she starts washing every single part of my body specially my ass so I knew what's was next she starts body slide with plenty of pussy rubbing in my back then she spreads my butt cheeks and goes to town rimming me
Flip over and body slide plenty of pussy rubbing on my dick and then she starts a great bbbj with plenty of suction and paying same attention to the balls almost makes me pop but I hold it and she finish washing me and back to room

She gives me a 10 minute pretty desent massage and starts teasing me and she gets me hard and bbbj again I ask for 69
Can't hold it anymore Soni ask for cover and estarts riding me the we switch to doggy and I pop in the bag

Great service,also location is pretty clean and new also really clean and something I always forgets to write is that the room have actual beds no massage tables for my liking are better
Minnie looks pretty nice great body nice pale skin shave kitty no to familiar with boobs size but they are nice

Great visit again this spa is a really good addition to the Westchester mongering scene

Minnie
$160 hr & $40 tip

Back in New Rochelle this weekend to celebrate but I was able to come up a day early and have a Me day.

Came back to Vanilla and found Mini/Minnie ready willing and able to make my Me day all about me. Started with $160 roses for an hour of bliss
Started with the same routine but slower and more focused on what I wanted. Quick Shower nothing crazy but a proper wash and I got hard from that.. don’t judge!! headed back, we had a chance to giggle a little and chat then she went on her knees and took direction well. I almost nutted when she deep throated me and played with my balls so I asked to daty. She set herself up and I went to town, shaved, fresh I think she enjoyed it as much as I did.
Time for the main event, again, Minnie took direction well, I had something very specific in mind. I thought I’d last longer than I did in doggy but I was wrong, after a few good pumps I felt it coming, I pull out, rip the cover off and and her plump ass gets most if it.
It was a good release, I stayed there for a min then I reached for the paper towel and wiped her she returned the favor with a hot towel and endless thanks.

We had a good time, we didn’t really speak much aside from some giggles, me directing her and her moaning, there weren’t any pauses or awkwardness during the deed.
I asked her how long she’s here for and she said she doesn't know but asked me to come back soon. I gave her $40 Extra for some of the specific positions I had her in.

About Minnie; felt natural, meaty where it counts, some extra lbs around her ass area but tbh, it works for her and it’s something to hold on too.