Spa Vanilla Sky 838-599-1399 - New Rochelle Reviews & Discussion

Out of Town Post Rose Bowl Party (long drive home next morning)

Decided to check out UG (no "action" at the party) on the way home.

I got a quick response to my text. I set up time for Bella (I was an hour out). She actually answered the door when I arrived. Exchanged shoes for a pair of slippers and took me to a private room and gave me a nice long kiss.

Bella is cute and has a not quite spinner body. I prefer skinny. She is pretty, round face, "fuck me eyes" brownish hair, B’s, cute little ass, 5'3", petite 100lbs soaking wet, guess 28 y/o. She’s not skin and bones and if there is one thing to complain about it’s she got slight little muffin top but she's an OK package for me.

She sked if I wanted VIP $240 or regular $160. I asked what's the difference. She said "you like $160" I said ok $160. She pointed to a robe, so I got undressed and laid $160 on the table. The facilities are huge, new, very clean and well set up. The rooms have walls that go all the way up with real doors. The room I got had a full sized bed, nice. It was kinda quiet except for background music.

Bella got undressed and grabbed two towels - one for me and one for her (no robe though) and led me by my hand to the table shower room which was cleaner large and spacious. This was not my first TS, but I was quite surprised! She got the water warm and washed off the table, then told me to lay down (I assumed face down position). She washed my whole body head to toes.

She was extra careful when cleaning my balls. She used lots of soap on my butt crack and asshole too, then rinsed me off She told me to flip over as she washed her hands (thank you). She lathered up again and washed my chest. I was at full attention. She leaned in close and rubbed her boobs on my chest and soaped and stroked my cock. I instinctually grabbed her ass and she didn't pull back.

Then the real fun began. She stroked my cock more. I rubbed between her legs. She went a little faster and then started to blow me - BBBJ WOW! It was very sensual, but i wanted to get to the room. I was ready for more, but not here in the shower. She got me off (THE TABLE), dried me off and walked me back to the room (wearing the towel). Sorry for the long description. we were only in the shower 10 minutes.

In the room she took charge (I liked that). She had me lay face down. She straddled me and started massaging my shouders and back. She has some strength in her hands. The massage was pretty good. And feeling her naked pussy on my back was great too. She rubbed her boobs all over my back, butt cheeks and legs. It was a legit massage and FBSM combined, with lots of attention to my balls. I had to turn over. She sucked my balls and stroked my cock. SHE KNEW I WAS CLOSE TO CUMMING, so she moved up top to kissing - LFK (and I did some groping (tits and ass) and boob sucking.

I got a little confident and motioned her to lay on her back (for DATY). She seemed to enjoy it quietly. She immediately got a cover on me. She slowly lowered herself onto my rock hard cock and leaned forward for more LFK and began slowly fucking me (kinda like missionary with her on top).

After a few minutes she raised up for a great view of her nice natural boobs as she fucked me a little faster. She knew I was close. She put her hands on my chest and fucked me harder and faster until I EXPLODED in the bag.

No doggystyle, no "Asian CG", just a very satisfying CG mixed in with her on top missionary. She paced the time to last almost exactly one hour.

Typical clean up with alcohol and paper towels. I thought to myself, if this is regular service I can only imagine what VIP is like. I gave her an additional $40.

I was a happy camper and blasted music and rocked out the rest of the way home.

I won't be in the area anytime soon, but it's a convenient spot.

BTW, thanks to UG for photos as I don't use Twitter.

Went to vanilla spa today for the first time. The place looked clean and spacious. Looks like it just opened. Was happy to see there was plenty of parking in the small shopping center not to busy and easy to just duck in and go upstairs. I called was told 3 girls were working but by the time I got there only kylie was available so I went with it. I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival to be greeted by this sexy young girl in black. lingerie. She was very cute looked if she could be thai or Filipino found out later she is chinese. I was led to a room where she hug and kissed me i was feeling her up as we dicussed the options the donation was given I took $160 option being it was our first time there is a VIP option. She left and I undressed as I undressed I noticed the wall go all the way up as I heard the faint muffled sounds coming from other rooms. Kylie came back and led me to the TS. The TS room was large, she gave me a nice bath with generous cleaning of my butt and on the flip a lot of attention paid attention to Jr and the boys. I was hoping for a bbj preview but none was given. Back in the room was given a nice relaxing back rub with some good ST that had me ready for action she told me to turn over and as I'm turning over she is undressing. I took a minute to take in her young amazing body I'm think she might be 25 or 26 lucky me. She started with the nipple kissing then to the bbj which was good decent suction and tongue action. Moved her around for 69. After a few on went the condom. I was still in the mood to dine on her nicely trimmed box before diving in she was very responsive i believe she came. Missionary then Doggy back to Missionary with some lfk blue in the bag. Definitely worth the trip next time I'll opt for the vip and she if anything else happens in the TS

It was too cold to take the train into the city from northern Westchester; so after studying the reviews I decided to try Vanilla Sky. I went for the VIP GFE option as soon as I saw Lisa In person. She is in her mid 20s petite with a pretty face and perfect natural tits. Her English is limited but she manages a fun banter using her phone as a translator. I think something got slightly mistranslated, but at one point that translator said I am going to rape your ass. The TS featured nuru sliding before and after the flip , an enthusiastic bbj and attention to soaping various places which foretold delights to come.

Back in the room after a decent massage, but before the flip she kissed from head to toe and then caressed my ass first with her tits and the with her ass. A maneuver I don’t think I had experienced before. Then she had me up on all fours for some serious rimming and ball play from behind . After the flip she did extended bbj and cock in hand ball sucking which then transitioned into simultaneous bbj and DATY. Eventually the condom came out and we finished off missionary.
All in all the best time I have had outside of NYC since the old Norwalk Nirvana days.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It was too cold to take the train into the city from northern Westchester; so after studying the reviews I decided to try Vanilla Sky. I went for the VIP GFE option as soon as I saw Lisa In person. She is in her mid 20s petite with a pretty face and perfect natural tits. Her English is limited but she manages a fun banter using her phone as a translator. I think something got slightly mistranslated, but at one point that translator said I am going to rape your ass. The TS featured nuru sliding before and after the flip , an enthusiastic bbj and attention to soaping various places which foretold delights to come.

Back in the room after a decent massage, but before the flip she kissed from head to toe and then caressed my ass first with her tits and the with her ass. A maneuver I don’t think I had experienced before. Then she had me up on all fours for some serious rimming and ball play from behind . After the flip she did extended bbj and cock in hand ball sucking which then transitioned into simultaneous bbj and DATY. Eventually the condom came out and we finished off missionary.
All in all the best time I have had outside of NYC since the old Norwalk Nirvana days.
Damage?
Tip?

Newbie to UG but grateful for steering me to Vanilla Sky today…. Had a nice standard session with Lily and loved every minute of it. Apparently there was a grand opening special on so being the first time there, I opted for the 150 route to leave room for anticipation what a VIP experience would be like. Lily is young ( 25-30) maybe 5 ft. tall, nice rack and certainly a natural D cup, After the donation was taken care of we went to the TS and I was impressed with the facility which is spacious and clean. Shower was great and much appreciated given the dismal weather we’ve had. She was very thorough although not too much teasing.

Back in the room and face down for a massage, Lily comes to life. Keep in mind I’m a bit older so my expectations may be different than that of someone half my age. That said, it was delightful to have this sexy, seductive young woman rub her body all over mine. On the flip, much the same. Slowly she worked her way down to Jr and the boys and it was pure bliss… 45 minutes into the session she starts into a sensational bbbj and I have to admit I couldn’t last to long before I unloaded… she took it all and eventually spit some out into a towel… finished off with a bit more of a massage, grabbed a small water on the way out with a smile on my face…

saw Cici on the way to the shower and have to admit I’d love a run at her, She’s a looker although not built like Lily…

It’s a bit out of the way but would venture that way again with no reservation whatsoever

Selena
240/GFE VIP

Sometimes I have business over the bridge in the the Bronx. I typically don't even think about looking for service there, but my friend mentioned a new place in New Rochelle that had nice girls at a special introductory rate. So today I wasn't far so I checked a few reviews and set something up. They told me to just come over.

It's a discreet 2nd floor entrance in a typical strip mall. A cute little thing Selena answered the door and introduced herself sporting a very nice English vocabulary. What a bonus! Very clean, newly renovated spa with 5 or 6 rooms and a TS. Good setup.

She's short, regular cute face with little to no makeup, Her standout features are her strong looking shapely legs and a really meaty non Asian ass (in a good way). For those that care, her lower abdomen had a scar that looked different than a C section but I didn't care. I said a quick Hi to the taller Cici who also looked good but Selena already planted a DFK on me to seal the VIP GFE deal for the very reasonable rate of 240.

Some highlights of Selena:

Very assertive and affectionate. Not shy or reluctant at all..... she was GFE from the opening bell. I know she's Chinese, but I kept feeling like I was with an eastern European girl because of the way she spoke and interacted in such a delightfully direct way. All we needed was a frozen shot of vodka together to complete that fantasy. Lol

Our delicious makeout session progressed to a mutual catbath of exploring and charting our sexual hotspots. Selena is very sexual by nature with an abundance of positive energy. So let's have sex Selena!

BBBJ was attentive with piercing eye contact. Good suction and slobbering noises as she massaged my balls almost sending me over the edge but I maintained control. She smiled devilishly after a 90% DT attempt. She claimed she didn't work out, but she walked herself up the wall into a handstand as she sucked me off. Very impressive!

I told her I was hungry for her pussy as I flipped her over and went to town on her dark meaty pussy lips. She kept mumbling that my tongue was "crazy " as I showed her the gentle touch she responded to. She didn't want FIV but her pussy lips accepted my tongue deeply as she strangled my neck with her thighs till she orgasmed with a shudder. I looked up and was rewarded with her face flush and her nipples swelled to over double their size.

She begged me to fuck her but I took it slow with some p2p play. Eventually she grabbed my butt and pulled me in to her and we fucked with abandon. Her pussy was tight and she wanted it hard and deep so that's what I gave her. She kept grabbing my butt cheeks to pull me into the her. So hot

We stayed in versions of Mish and DS, particularly enjoying the friction of the closed versions till I felt her tighten up and cum hard for the third time. After I filled the bag , we stuck together Ike velcro for several minutes making out as she reminded me that my dick was "crazy" too. (blush)

So to summarize, I enjoyed this sexual dynamo alot. I'm a romantic, so seeing her enjoy our GFE session as much as I did brings it to a much higher level for me. GFE is more than just a laundry list of acts, it's a mindset that she excelled in with me. She's a doll! I'll return there when I get chance . I hope she's there when I do

Longtime lurker here
But figured is time to contribute I been to New York Asian fitness a bunch of times also some Westchester spots
But this a review of spa vanilla sky in New Rochelle
Dora Slim fit Chinese early 20s
$240 BBBj Daty 69 doggy mish cowgirl
Was gonna make the trek to New York City but decided to give spa vanilla sky a try
Text the number and they told they two new girls couple texts later I was on my way
Small strip mall plenty of parking maybe because after 7 pm just go up the stairs to the right and you are there
Dora opens the door in sexy mini skirt her body is nice and fit sorry to good with breast sizea but they definitely mms
Pay the 240 VIP and we go to table shower no bbbj preview but she wash all my inner parts and no bbbj preview got me worry but once we got to room she started with a really nice bbbj them daty and cover come on all the positions
Her body is really nice and flexible I was pounding her and she was really responsive
I have a couple drinks before going in so it was a long session but she never rush me
Finally come on the bag she wash me again and I was on my way
Service 9
Body 9
Location 9
All overall very good spa and close to home

billyS

Reign of Terror
Longtime lurker here
But figured is time to contribute I been to New York Asian fitness a bunch of times also some Westchester spots
But this a review of spa vanilla sky in New Rochelle
Dora Slim fit Chinese early 20s
$240 BBBj Daty 69 doggy mish cowgirl
Was gonna make the trek to New York City but decided to give spa vanilla sky a try
Text the number and they told they two new girls couple texts later I was on my way
Small strip mall plenty of parking maybe because after 7 pm just go up the stairs to the right and you are there
Dora opens the door in sexy mini skirt her body is nice and fit sorry to good with breast sizea but they definitely mms
Pay the 240 VIP and we go to table shower no bbbj preview but she wash all my inner parts and no bbbj preview got me worry but once we got to room she started with a really nice bbbj them daty and cover come on all the positions
Her body is really nice and flexible I was pounding her and she was really responsive
I have a couple drinks before going in so it was a long session but she never rush me
Finally come on the bag she wash me again and I was on my way
Service 9
Body 9
Location 9
All overall very good spa and close to home
Next time check to see if there is already a thread about a place before starting a new one.

So was in the area and decided to try here. Parking in the lot is limited but got lucky. Texted and got Amy, 5 ft, no English. Got to the room paid the $280 for 1 hour. Table shower included scrubbing everywhere, naked body slid (both sides), BBBJ and DATY. Over to the room some massage, mutual body kissing, she rimmed me, and then several positions.
Overall enjoyed myself.
If it was closer to me I would be here or SDS more often.

Amy $240 GFE bbbj daty 69 mish doggy
Their Twitter said they have a couple new girls so I texted the number and 5 minutes later I was ony way to their location
Some parking available just go to the right up the stairs
I ring the bell and this beautiful Chinese girl opens the door and say she is Amy she don't speak much English or non at all but she says the amount and I pay and get to the table shower
Great body slide preview bbbj and of to the room
Then more bbbj and daty 69
Cover goes on and I pounded her on mosh and pop in the cover
She cleans me with a hot towel and signals me to lay face down and she gives me a little massage
Then she goes for my member again and off to the second pop
Overral great service cute girls and close to home

Vanilla sky spa
Sophia 240 GFE
I don't want to sound like a broken record but after my session with Amy I decided to go back and try Sophia
Got and appointment early Sunday morning

Went to the location and she was waiting for me

She speaks no English at all we communicated through translation app told her what I want it pay the fee and off to the table shower
No action on the shower I got worry but as soon we got in the room she got on her knees and started I really good BBBJ
Then she signals me to lay down and she keeps blowing and then she positions for 69 but instead she put her legs up in the wall while blowing me and she goes with her legs half way up the wall from that angle she really was taking all my dick inside her mouth
Then cover goes on and pounder in mish, cowgirl, blow in the bag clean up and 10 minutes of massage and then ready for second pop
We do kind off the same routine
Her move with her legs up the wall while sucking is really good
Also the beds are low to the ground and really comfortable for fucking
Overall great addition to the Westchester scene
Also not in the main street like all the other places

Sophia
240 hr Gfe

Been a while since Ive had a need to visit a provider since I had a reliable NP4P relationship.

I visited Vanilla Sky on Sunday about 6pm. Set up was easy with good text communication.

I was greeted by Sophia at the door. She is an attractive woman about 5' 4" or 5". Thin with a little tummy nice Bs and no ass.

We started in the table shower where she gave me a thorough wash down paying particular attention to my ass, and package. Once she finished my back she got on my back and gave a nice soapy slide.

On the flip she washed my front and package again. She then climed on and repeated the soapy slide with the addition of P2P play. After rinsing off she gave me a nice preview bbj, not DT but definatelty above average.

After we went back to the room I was hoping for a massage so I laid face down. The massage lasted at the most 2 minutes when she put toothpaste (I think) on my bunghole and gave a decent rim job with slight tonge penetration.

After the clean up I flipped and got a great bbj. She maintined good suction and varied speed and depth. She kept eye contact and took the cue when I put my hand on her head, I didn't push her head and she went full DT.

Next she applied the cover and hopped on ACG and took it deep. She varies pace and depth well and is an above average grinder.

I started to lose wood and asked her to finish with more bbj. She gave me an incredible combo of hand and mouth attention simultaniously. She continued this for 7-10 minute ( who can tell the time during this?) I fnished with CIM and she spit it into a paper towel.

Sophia is a very pleasant woman with a desire to please. Upon completion she used her translator to ask if I was pleased and satisified with her and her work.

Side note, while tying my shoes at the entrance door a woman shouted something I couldn't underatand and Sophia whisked me into the laundry room next to the entrance. Turns out another monger was entering at that moment. I tied my shoes and waited about 1-2 minutes and then Sophia paroled me. She apologized via the app and I thanked her for respecting the privacy of the other monger and me.

I left happy, without any regret.

I will return since this spot is located close to my current commute.

Face 6-7
Body 7
Activity 9
Attitude 10

Grace
240/hr GFE

After reading the great reviews, and deciding I need to reward myself for a couple of months of hard work at the gym, I dragged my still fat old ass over to Vanilla Sky with high hopes, and more cash than I usually let go of in hand.

I arrived at the same time as another dude. We just brushed by each other, and the girls were quick to hustle us off to our respective rooms. My maiden voyage here.

The place has a Times Square-like 70s vibe at the entrance. It is in a strip mall. Place is newish inside. The lighting in the room was warm, the decor fresh compared to a lot of places I've seen. A full or queen bed, vs a massage table. This place is all business, and the right kind of business indeed!

Professional service and discreet were my initial thoughts. I saw an older woman might be a kind of mamasan, not sure. Also another brunette, Asian girl, other than mine... Grace, who is very thin.

Grace has long straight black hair, a nice smile, and I think is early to mid-30s.

She has big nipples and her boob size is small. I'd think some might call her a 'spinner'. Face is pretty.

I'm a handful, and Grace pained her best to show the love.

Without delay, the first thing I did was hand over the $240, as I read most here are paying. I am not a GFE customer, usually. My recent AMP experiences have pushed me to new 'heights', so I'm releasing the GFE ropes.

Grace beckons me to undress while she takes care of money matters outside the room. Then returns, and undresses too. Her ass is pretty flat and thin. I am a bloated sea manatee, and she has a body like ultra thin - runway model thin, only with a grown-up face. We were a heck of a mix!

She handled herself really well, and we hit the TS where she does a nice job washing me down, hits the butt, then does a nuru slide and was kind of riding me like a buffalo. I tried to make it fun. We laughed a little....

We get back to the room, she offers a massage asking via her phone translator (no English) about pressure. The phone was pretty much a constant during the session.

The massage was more a formality. Maybe 60 seconds, or 90! Fine by me.

Then she types that we should have sex first, massage later. I'm like 'sure'!

She starts kissing and running her tongue all over my back, and legs, and I'm hoping she does more more more. It was a strange feeling as I don't have that sensation often. I wondered if I was feeling her nipples or her tongue. I'm sure it was her tongue in retrospect, as I felt her air. Then she did a little dry body to body slide after those baby licks. I hoped for, but got no butt action (can't blame her). One can only hope.

Then the flip.

Grace motions if I want to go straight to fucking (no, not in words, just gestures), and I'm thinking nah, I want a nice BBBJ. So, she starts. Her method was methodical and mechanical. Very light.

I try to give her a warm kiss and she doesn't want to go there so I don't press. Her butt isn't my cup of tea, and I'm an ass man, so I don't go there which sorta made DATY a no too.

I lied there and fondled her arm as she lightly blew me. She used her tongue in a flickering way but honestly that action wasn't doing much to get me revved up. So I motion her to use her hand to jerk and suck. She did one, or the other, then I got her to do both. It was great, for a bit but then she stopped for a break. I would soften, she'd start up with the soft BJ and no hand, and I'd try to get her to use her hand and mouth a little more physically, and then she'd stop, the phone, etc.

She was trying, but I got a real sense she was just struggling with me in general. Hey, I'm not Brad Pitt!

That, of course impacted my own situation, and the wood softened, blah blah.

Honestly, just a good hard seven minute BJ with some hand help and I would have been popping inside 10 minutes.

As the BBBJ thing wasn't happening, I suggested a HJ, which she eagerly went for, and after maybe three minutes I popped.

I'm pretty sure there was still time on the clock, but hurried outta there. I felt a bit like an ass honestly, and just wanted to go. I can't imagine how hard it must be for these girls to have a big old guy like me just pop in and expect the world.

I do not want to give Grace in any way a negative review. She tried. She moaned, made eye contact, smiled even when she might have felt repulsed. In her own way she checked all the boxes. She offered me water, offered to help grab my shoes, told me to see her again before I left.

While this may not have been the mind-blowing kind of GFE I've read of others, I was offered FS, received BBBJ service, enjoyed the company of a younger girl, and got my rocks off. It's a good GFE start for this old putz.

I'll go back to Vanilla Sky again], and soon. Mongering is often a bit of a crap shoot. Lots of variables. YMMV. C'est la vie.

Ok, here goes...

Apple. Pictures pretty good, but never tell the full story...

Seems natural C, full bush, slim, medium height, no scars or tatts

No English, but friendly if you are.

$240.

Declined the shower, just had at home. Was offered again, for 'fun on the waterbed' (google translate), but declined.

I requested 2 pops, no problem.

Alcohol cleanup, then unrushed BBJTCIM, as requested, with a lot of licking around.

Little bit massage and talking thru the app. then turn tables for DATY etc. Need a bit of navigation for the bush country.

Return to BBBJ, lots of play, then CFS in multiple positions, with her practicing English... "I'm so comfortable"

Full hour, always a great time here.