Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be careful rejecting potential clients. Some monger might be pissed-off enough to drop a dime to LE regarding her activities. Could hurt her and could have unforseen impact on innocent participants.
Verification is a good thing... for everyone involved. It would be really fucked up if a Monger were to do that. Granted not seeing Sophia would be a disappointment, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. Move on!

She should be careful rejecting potential clients. Some monger might be pissed-off enough to drop a dime to LE regarding her activities. Could hurt her and could have unforseen impact on innocent participants.
Who said she was rejecting anyone? It's like applying for a private club, like a country club, but this "club" always has you leaving with
a smile on your face................

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why would you even say something like this?
Because he is a dick. He is always starting shit.
He has a sock puppet that is almost identical to another member but changed the last character from a 1 to l so it looks the same. And he did this to impersonate the other member and make him look bad.
Then he posted about how he was going to post details on a long ago controversy.
He is a dick and a trouble maker.

Any monger whois going to report a hard working, straight forward, companion who is concerned for her safety should have hot pins and needles stuck in their cock and through their balls.

OTOH, if a provider is screening properly, why would she have to worry about LE

Any monger whois going to report a hard working, straight forward, companion who is concerned for her safety should have hot pins and needles stuck in their cock and through their balls.

OTOH, if a provider is screening properly, why would she have to worry about LE
Hmmm... he might enjoy that. More appropriate might be to cut off his cock, but leave his balls. He'd have the desire, but not be able to satisfy it.

Why doesnt the pissed of monger grow the fuck up and move along instead of crying like a little bitch . talking about snitching to the le that's some pssy shit.

Finally had the honor of meeting the infamous Sophia Belle and it was worth it. Hands down best provider and experience I've had to date. Set up was super easy by text she was still out of town and set it for sat morning when she gets back. Asked for the hour I knew from here it was 300 didnt talk price or ask about extras.

Nice hotel 5 mins from lie gave me rm# 5mins before arrival. Mention not to knock most likely to prevent her cute little dog from barking. Got to the room deadbolt was keeping the door from shutting. Walk in shes on the bed in this sexy black one piece. So much hotter then her pics. Put the loot on the side table. We start to talk for a few mins we have a few of the same hobbies. Even though I've done this before (1st time with her) I was extremely nervous so much so I was sweating like a fucking rapist. I'm pretty sure she could tell but she was really awesome and knew how to get me comfortable.
Now to business I get on the bed she asks what I'm into and what I like. Ofcourse my responce is idk I'm not sure. She asks if i like to kiss now comensses the dfk. She then starts to take my pants off. I'm not comfortable taking my shirt off since I'm now 300plus and have an open wound from an IED 10 years ago. Finally gets my boxers off and gives me an amazing bbbj, with dt, and attention to the boys, I still cant stop thinking about the sound and suction. Not sure how long this is going on but I'm ready to switch to missionary but once I saw her kitty I went str8 for datty i think she might have been surprised. I ate that pussy like hibachi it was pretty had no taste or smell could have gone down on her for hours. At this point I'm rock solid and throbbing and come up for air and she compliments me on my attempt at pleasuring her. She comes right out and says now I'm going to sit on your face it was like fucking Christmas morning. So she sits on my face and we start to 69 again amazing kitty I was so close to going for her ass but was sure if she was cool with it but. It looked extremely clean like a little pink tied balloon knot. At this point were like 15 to 20 mins into our hour asked if I was ready she grabs the magnum and hops on. Cg with her busty perfect tits in my face and some dfk then to rcg that ass pounding against me I'm rock solid just thinking about it. We switched to missionary at this point looking into her gorgeous eyes and making out I'm about ready to pop. But for some reason I start to get self conscious again bc I'm sweating all over her and feel disgusted in my self. I think she could tell and we switch back to cg she rides great I didnt know what to grab her ass or her tits. I pop in the bag at this point it's about 45 into hour she was like I'm not sure if we can do 2 pops so I'll only charge you for the half. I told her to keep the 300.
All in all I got way more than i expected. Some guys say this provider give the best brains, this ones so hot, etc. Sophia is the real deal I really look forward to seeing her again.
Btw b4 I wrote this I ate 1/4 of shrooms forgive me if it too long and drawn out I'm slightly tripping.
Service 10 shes extremely down to earth and cool as fuck. Totally the type you can chill with and have fun.
Rate 10 I got my monies worth
Looks 10
Location 10 clean Hotel and room.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Finally had the honor of meeting the infamous Sophia Belle and it was worth it. Hands down best provider and experience I've had to date. Set up was super easy by text she was still out of town and set it for sat morning when she gets back. Asked for the hour I knew from here it was 300 didnt talk price or ask about extras.

Nice hotel 5 mins from lie gave me rm# 5mins before arrival. Mention not to knock most likely to prevent her cute little dog from barking. Got to the room deadbolt was keeping the door from shutting. Walk in shes on the bed in this sexy black one piece. So much hotter then her pics. Put the loot on the side table. We start to talk for a few mins we have a few of the same hobbies. Even though I've done this before (1st time with her) I was extremely nervous so much so I was sweating like a fucking rapist. I'm pretty sure she could tell but she was really awesome and knew how to get me comfortable.
Now to business I get on the bed she asks what I'm into and what I like. Ofcourse my responce is idk I'm not sure. She asks if i like to kiss now comensses the dfk. She then starts to take my pants off. I'm not comfortable taking my shirt off since I'm now 300plus and have an open wound from an IED 10 years ago. Finally gets my boxers off and gives me an amazing bbbj, with dt, and attention to the boys, I still cant stop thinking about the sound and suction. Not sure how long this is going on but I'm ready to switch to missionary but once I saw her kitty I went str8 for datty i think she might have been surprised. I ate that pussy like hibachi it was pretty had no taste or smell could have gone down on her for hours. At this point I'm rock solid and throbbing and come up for air and she compliments me on my attempt at pleasuring her. She comes right out and says now I'm going to sit on your face it was like fucking Christmas morning. So she sits on my face and we start to 69 again amazing kitty I was so close to going for her ass but was sure if she was cool with it but. It looked extremely clean like a little pink tied balloon knot. At this point were like 15 to 20 mins into our hour asked if I was ready she grabs the magnum and hops on. Cg with her busty perfect tits in my face and some dfk then to rcg that ass pounding against me I'm rock solid just thinking about it. We switched to missionary at this point looking into her gorgeous eyes and making out I'm about ready to pop. But for some reason I start to get self conscious again bc I'm sweating all over her and feel disgusted in my self. I think she could tell and we switch back to cg she rides great I didnt know what to grab her ass or her tits. I pop in the bag at this point it's about 45 into hour she was like I'm not sure if we can do 2 pops so I'll only charge you for the half. I told her to keep the 300.
All in all I got way more than i expected. Some guys say this provider give the best brains, this ones so hot, etc. Sophia is the real deal I really look forward to seeing her again.
Btw b4 I wrote this I ate 1/4 of shrooms forgive me if it too long and drawn out I'm slightly tripping.
Service 10 shes extremely down to earth and cool as fuck. Totally the type you can chill with and have fun.
Looks 10
Lmfao... I’m just mad I didn’t get invited to the shroom and Lucy party!!

Looks 10
Glad you enjoyed and Thank you for you service

When all is said & done. Means all that’s been done has been said
I wondered just what I could add from my trip to Sophia’s bed
I’ve often spoke what I believe is truth to anyone who’s listening
In all truth I think, I’d never seen eyes quite so glistening

I was nervous as a schoolboy, for reasons why, only heaven knows best
Quite unsure if I should be there, I guess. But found heaven at her chest
Encouraging and focused on me, and me alone, she softly guided my lips
So joyfully I lapped upon every inch of supple skin, ending tween her hips

There I found a treasure of sweetness, comfort, delicacy uncommonly known
And I could hear my joy reciprocated with tender sweetness in her moan
But not quite yet would gentle pleasure, rise to rapture’s strong determination
As she deftly straddled me in such a way, that we could both achieve elation

Ahhh, the wonderous combination of Sound &Taste & Sight & feeling
Soon had me dizzy with lust, my heart pounding…… my head reeling
But even then, so mesmerized I found a way to clearly think
I want to see those eyes, look into mine, while she brings me closer to the brink

I close my eyes, she moves again, feel her body facing me …Open them to find
Her eyes & lips now open, as she swallows me whole, my body & my mind
Never does her gaze surrender, nor her lips attention to their purposeful embrace
Never either can I remember, seeing anything other, than the beauty in her face

Not much longer and I feel that I’ll succumb, to her wishes as well as mine
I ask if I should give a warning when nearing upon that special time
She whispers to me that I please do, but it’s not why I surmise
Then doesn’t relent till I release each drop, to my joy & sweet surprise.

She takes it all within her, giggles a bit, looks at me, even smiles but carries on
Not until the final of my spasms all subside, and my cares they all seem gone
We cuddle a bit then but not so much, chat like lovers even longtime friends
I suspect we’ll see each other again, but this is where for now My Sophia story ends….
Maybe?

I read through these posts all sing Sophia songs of praise,
I read some more and my cock doth raise.

Lorenzo the Magnificent knows exactly what to say.
How can I compete? I’ve got the vocab of Andrew Dice Clay.

He writes with honeyed pen, odes to a sophisticated lass — all I got is, “Damn I want to eat her ass”

And pussy, I want to DATY until I taste her cum
(Next to LdM, I’m nothing but a street bum.)

Sophia, Sophia I’m no Romeo who knows how to woo. (And speculation on this board is supposedly taboo.) Too bad. I’m telling everyone all I want in life is to fuck you.

To die, perchance to dream of her creamy thighs.
And her cunt, her tits, her mouth, her eyes.
To dream, wet dream (again), but this is where for now My Sophia story ends….
Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.