Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Sofia for the first time. I’ve been wanting to for over a year or two but was too nervous to pull the trigger. Had no previous provider to give as reference. I saw Angel baby like 4-5 years ago, but had a feeling she wouldn’t remember me from that long ago. She suggested we meet in public for a drink. I was just greatful she was willing to do that. SO. This being my first time with her the best way to sum it up is WHOLY JUMPIN FUCKING SHITBALLS!!! She is AMAZING!!! I don’t do this that often so I was super nervous but she relaxed me right away with her bubbly straightforward personality. Not awkward at all. Felt right at home. She got undressed, and revealed a very sexy and inviting figure. Proceeded with the most amazing BJ I have ever had. Wet, sloppy, lots of tongue and eye contact!! Left me sitting there thinking “what the hell is wrong with like every girlfriend I’ve ever had that they didn’t know how to do this like that!!!!” Compared to Sofia they are all defective!!!
Knew I wasn’t going to last that long and really wanted to do Russian with those incredible soft and velvety boobs. I let go right there, trying to be courteous and keep it below the neck. She was soooo sweet I wanted to be respectful. Absolutely counting the seconds till she returns. In fact I’m thinking of splitting my direct deposit from work into another account just to maintain a “Sofia fund”. LMAO. Thanks again Sofia, you are amazing!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just saw Sofia for the first time. I’ve been wanting to for over a year or two but was too nervous to pull the trigger. Had no previous provider to give as reference. I saw Angel baby like 4-5 years ago, but had a feeling she wouldn’t remember me from that long ago. She suggested we meet in public for a drink. I was just greatful she was willing to do that. SO. This being my first time with her the best way to sum it up is WHOLY JUMPIN FUCKING SHITBALLS!!! She is AMAZING!!! I don’t do this that often so I was super nervous but she relaxed me right away with her bubbly straightforward personality. Not awkward at all. Felt right at home. She got undressed, and revealed a very sexy and inviting figure. Proceeded with the most amazing BJ I have ever had. Wet, sloppy, lots of tongue and eye contact!! Left me sitting there thinking “what the hell is wrong with like every girlfriend I’ve ever had that they didn’t know how to do this like that!!!!” Compared to Sofia they are all defective!!!
Knew I wasn’t going to last that long and really wanted to do Russian with those incredible soft and velvety boobs. I let go right there, trying to be courteous and keep it below the neck. She was soooo sweet I wanted to be respectful. Absolutely counting the seconds till she returns. In fact I’m thinking of splitting my direct deposit from work into another account just to maintain a “Sofia fund”. LMAO. Thanks again Sofia, you are amazing!
Thank you!

This is my first post/review

So, I saw Sophia for the first time a few days ago last min booked 4 hours. We’ll all I can say is holy shit the experience was out of this world. I think she ruined blowjobs for me everyone before has been garbage compared to her. I will for sure be seeing her every chance I can get.

Mod note: thanks for a review as your first post.
Please read this before your next review
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.