Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a new SO for the last 5 to 6 months I had slowed down my shenanigans, but recently had a change it that aspect so I felt I was free to indulge. Factor in the ever so fun and playful Sophia. Hadn't seen her since very early this year. We set a date for this evening to meet for sushi at a great place I found over the last few months. We enjoyed a great meal and discussed a plethora of topics. We later made the 15 min drive to her incall, she's staying at one of the nicer chain of extended stay suites. In we go and I'm greeted by Duece. Fun little guy. I washed up quickly and brushed cause no one wants to taste fish lol. We get on the bed and begin with some passionate dfk that turns to me groping her ass while she plays and gets Jr to attention. Time for her world famous bbbj. I swear it's mind altering. There are two types of girls in this world when it comes to bj, the "i guess I can do that" and the "I'm gonna make you see Jesus". Sophia is the latter. She sucked my soul out through my cock. After about 10 minutes of Bliss she whispered do you want to fuck now. Yes, yes I do. On goes the cover and she hops on for some reverse cowgirl. After a few minutes we switch to k9. There is nothing better on a Saturday night than hitting it from the back watching her as cheeks move to the rhythm. I held on for dear life as long as I could until I had to empty the chamber into the bag. We hung out and chatted some more while I caught my breath and sent her the donation through a phone cash app. There was no atm in the hotel lobby. I dressed and hit the road not long after as I had to meet up with some friends. Great dinner, great conversation and great session with someone that I'm happy to consider a friend.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Due to a new SO for the last 5 to 6 months I had slowed down my shenanigans, but recently had a change it that aspect so I felt I was free to indulge. Factor in the ever so fun and playful Sophia. Hadn't seen her since very early this year. We set a date for this evening to meet for sushi at a great place I found over the last few months. We enjoyed a great meal and discussed a plethora of topics. We later made the 15 min drive to her incall, she's staying at one of the nicer chain of extended stay suites. In we go and I'm greeted by Duece. Fun little guy. I washed up quickly and brushed cause no one wants to taste fish lol. We get on the bed and begin with some passionate dfk that turns to me groping her ass while she plays and gets Jr to attention. Time for her world famous bbbj. I swear it's mind altering. There are two types of girls in this world when it comes to bj, the "i guess I can do that" and the "I'm gonna make you see Jesus". Sophia is the latter. She sucked my soul out through my cock. After about 10 minutes of Bliss she whispered do you want to fuck now. Yes, yes I do. On goes the cover and she hops on for some reverse cowgirl. After a few minutes we switch to k9. There is nothing better on a Saturday night than hitting it from the back watching her as cheeks move to the rhythm. I held on for dear life as long as I could until I had to empty the chamber into the bag. We hung out and chatted some more while I caught my breath and sent her the donation through a phone cash app. There was no atm in the hotel lobby. I dressed and hit the road not long after as I had to meet up with some friends. Great dinner, great conversation and great session with someone that I'm happy to consider a friend.
That is one thing I am learning about her too, she is a great person to have a conversation with and such a sweet gal. Great company means great time, I guess only that goes if you click or form a connection.

I had the absolute pleasure to meet Sophia last night at her upscale hotel. This is maybe my 3rd post on here in many years but I felt the need to talk about this lovely woman. She is charming, intelligent, comforting and an absolute delight to have a conversation with. I'm very methodical in who I spend my time with for many reasons that I won't bore you with, so I was waiting patiently for our schedules to align and last night that finally happened. She has a handsome little dog, who is super friendly. I placed the donation on her dresser and she never once even checked to see what was there. Our time went way over, but she never rushed me out or made me feel uncomfortable about staying over the time.
I'm not going to go into the session details because that's just not my style - but gentlemen, she is a A+ provider with all the great qualities (body, personality, skills)

Run, don't walk! She's back in town!
A few things about this young lady, much has been said in the past as far as what a top notch provider she is, so I'd like to just point out the little things.
First, top of the line accommodations. She's in Melville now, saw her last night, at the premiere hotel out there. Perfect spot for a session.
Second, she looks fabulous. Lost a few lbs since i saw her last, her weight was never an issue with me, as i prefer rubenesque women to spinners, but she was glowing!
Third, she met me outside, in 22° shitty New York winter weather, to make sure i had no issues getting in! Who does that? No provider I've ever met at a hotel has ever left the room, much less come outside in arctic temperatures to meet me.
And E, she gave me a top 10 blowjob of my lifetime so far, and I've had thousands from hundreds of different providers all over the globe. I paid for a full serv ss, but she read my body language (my eyes rolling into the back of my head and my jaw hanging slack like some yokel) and kept me in that state till i popped. That takes a real understanding of your client. I was so relaxed and relieved after this bj, it was amazing, worth every penny.
To say that she's my ATF is an understatement by a mile. Mind you, I've been seeing her for 3 years now, and we've developed a nice friendship, and understanding of each other so, everyone's MMV, but if you get to know this woman, and treat her right, she'll pay it back tenfold.
Hoping for an extended stay in this area, and plan on working a ton of o.t. to keep seeing this gem, happy holidays to me!
Welcome back luv.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Run, don't walk! She's back in town!
A few things about this young lady, much has been said in the past as far as what a top notch provider she is, so I'd like to just point out the little things.
First, top of the line accommodations. She's in Melville now, saw her last night, at the premiere hotel out there. Perfect spot for a session.
Second, she looks fabulous. Lost a few lbs since i saw her last, her weight was never an issue with me, as i prefer rubenesque women to spinners, but she was glowing!
Third, she met me outside, in 22° shitty New York winter weather, to make sure i had no issues getting in! Who does that? No provider I've ever met at a hotel has ever left the room, much less come outside in arctic temperatures to meet me.
And E, she gave me a top 10 blowjob of my lifetime so far, and I've had thousands from hundreds of different providers all over the globe. I paid for a full serv ss, but she read my body language (my eyes rolling into the back of my head and my jaw hanging slack like some yokel) and kept me in that state till i popped. That takes a real understanding of your client. I was so relaxed and relieved after this bj, it was amazing, worth every penny.
To say that she's my ATF is an understatement by a mile. Mind you, I've been seeing her for 3 years now, and we've developed a nice friendship, and understanding of each other so, everyone's MMV, but if you get to know this woman, and treat her right, she'll pay it back tenfold.
Hoping for an extended stay in this area, and plan on working a ton of o.t. to keep seeing this gem, happy holidays to me!
Welcome back luv.
Great review.
I will say "she lost a few pounds" is an understatement. She has been dedicated to fitness and exercise the past year and shares with me her milestones. The results have been impressive!

Great review.
I will say "she lost a few pounds" is an understatement. She has been dedicated to fitness and exercise the past year and shares with me her milestones. The results have been impressive!
Thank you, and absolutely. But i didn't want to make it seem like she was some fatty to begin with, she was not. Women should have curves, in my opinion, and she has always had great curves. Still has them. Her tits were huge and firm still (thank goodness!), but i could see the difference immediately, and like i said, she was so proud, and i was so appreciative, that she was beaming. She's always been my fave, but this session was over the top. Ball play, under ball play, deep throat gagging, sloppy drool... this was an all out assault on worshiping my cock. She knows how to please me, that's for sure, and that's what makes her so special. I don't go to the boonies often, i prefer the city life, so it takes someone special to get me to go way out into Suffolk like that.

Thank you, and absolutely. But i didn't want to make it seem like she was some fatty to begin with, she was not. Women should have curves, in my opinion, and she has always had great curves. Still has them. Her tits were huge and firm still (thank goodness!), but i could see the difference immediately, and like i said, she was so proud, and i was so appreciative, that she was beaming. She's always been my fave, but this session was over the top. Ball play, under ball play, deep throat gagging, sloppy drool... this was an all out assault on worshiping my cock. She knows how to please me, that's for sure, and that's what makes her so special. I don't go to the boonies often, i prefer the city life, so it takes someone special to get me to go way out into Suffolk like that.
Iwant you admittedly are notoriously cheap. May I ask what your session with her cost? For how long? And how many pops? Thanks!

Iwant you admittedly are notoriously cheap. May I ask what your session with her cost? For how long? And how many pops? Thanks!
First, i must say, I'm cheap not b/c i don't have the money, on the contrary, I've done pretty well for myself over the years. I am cheap b/c i don't think the 4 minute act in a car should command an 80 dollar price tag. I do take into account the risk factor, and the overall time and still, i don't feel 80 is reasonable. 40? Absolutely. 50? Ok. 60? Now you're really pushing it, but 80? Absolutely not. Just like my lawyer years ago, charging me 750 bucks for a court appearance that lasted all of 10 minutes. I fired him as soon as i found that out. And yes, i took everything into consideration for that charge as well. Overhead, education, staffing, car payment, risk, overall time... still not worth remotely close to what he charged me so, fired.
All this being said, I'm more than happy to pay top dollar for something i find worthwhile. After reading miss Belle's more than stellar reviews here, i set up an appointment with trepidation, i was gagging on her posted rates but, she was offering a special year's ago for UG members, qv for 100 bucks, still gagging, i went to see her. Having doubts the whole ride there, i was completely and happily surprised by the ease with which we settled in. Her session was, in my opinion, nothing short of perfect. I was more than happy to have spent that 100 on our initial session. Since then, I've seen her dozens of times, and not one of those sessions has been a qv. I pay for her time, and i luv spending time with this woman, and her standard rates apply to me as well. She's worth every penny. Feel free to look around here, she's posted her donation info quite a few times. As far as pops, I'm an old man, 1 pop and I'm good for quite a while, I've never attempted a second pop with her.
In a world of what i consider cheap, low risk labor, Sophia is a rare find. She understands that staying in 4 star accommodations will put ppl at ease, and bring in higher rollers. That putting in those little things, like I've mentioned so many times before, make every dollar she's requesting, worth while. I can go on and on. What it comes down to is this, i pay whatever she's asking, b/c my experiences with her are worth it. That's hard to find in this business today. I don't know what she's charging other ppl, and i don't care. As long as she'll keep seeing me, I'm happy, another thing that's hard to find in this business, consistent happiness with a provider.
I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but i hope it points you in the right direction, and if you haven't seen her, and are on the fence about it, i hope this helps make that decision easier as well. Enjoy your weekend.

First, i must say, I'm cheap not b/c i don't have the money, on the contrary, I've done pretty well for myself over the years. I am cheap b/c i don't think the 4 minute act in a car should command an 80 dollar price tag. I do take into account the risk factor, and the overall time and still, i don't feel 80 is reasonable. 40? Absolutely. 50? Ok. 60? Now you're really pushing it, but 80? Absolutely not. Just like my lawyer years ago, charging me 750 bucks for a court appearance that lasted all of 10 minutes. I fired him as soon as i found that out. And yes, i took everything into consideration for that charge as well. Overhead, education, staffing, car payment, risk, overall time... still not worth remotely close to what he charged me so, fired.
All this being said, I'm more than happy to pay top dollar for something i find worthwhile. After reading miss Belle's more than stellar reviews here, i set up an appointment with trepidation, i was gagging on her posted rates but, she was offering a special year's ago for UG members, qv for 100 bucks, still gagging, i went to see her. Having doubts the whole ride there, i was completely and happily surprised by the ease with which we settled in. Her session was, in my opinion, nothing short of perfect. I was more than happy to have spent that 100 on our initial session. Since then, I've seen her dozens of times, and not one of those sessions has been a qv. I pay for her time, and i luv spending time with this woman, and her standard rates apply to me as well. She's worth every penny. Feel free to look around here, she's posted her donation info quite a few times. As far as pops, I'm an old man, 1 pop and I'm good for quite a while, I've never attempted a second pop with her.
In a world of what i consider cheap, low risk labor, Sophia is a rare find. She understands that staying in 4 star accommodations will put ppl at ease, and bring in higher rollers. That putting in those little things, like I've mentioned so many times before, make every dollar she's requesting, worth while. I can go on and on. What it comes down to is this, i pay whatever she's asking, b/c my experiences with her are worth it. That's hard to find in this business today. I don't know what she's charging other ppl, and i don't care. As long as she'll keep seeing me, I'm happy, another thing that's hard to find in this business, consistent happiness with a provider.
I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but i hope it points you in the right direction, and if you haven't seen her, and are on the fence about it, i hope this helps make that decision easier as well. Enjoy your weekend.
I'm the same way..it's not necessarily the money..it's what I get for it..

I agree wholeheartedly...

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
So after getting another itch from reading the latest @iwantagoodhj247 wrote and that she is on the island, and moved to ronkonkoma I just had to take the plunge once again. Since not able to find quality lately, and the last quality piece was angelbaby, I've been waiting for Sophia to arrive. And was I disappointed? Not one bit. Accommodations are great and comforting, and just walking in and seeing that sexy smile looking at me just sets me off. I believe we have good chemistry so ymmv, but any jitters you may have will quickly disappear. I love how she gives the look of "I'm ready to show you why your here" and gives one hell of a bbbj. And I pay the favor back on that tasty kitty. Soft and smoothe if you get the right spot she is sensitive. If she kept on with the bj I would of popped, but I didnt come for that. I came for the kitty and she got on top. Smothering those nice naturals in my face and that round ass to grab as I continued to enjoy I needed to see it from another angle. Pound from the back as she is real moist, not sure if she backdoors it as I did not try but maybe one day I will inquire, I just was having trouble trying not to go early so I needed to mish until completion. After a week with no action I must say if I had unlimited time I would definitely not get out of the bed. She is truly a good time and what you contribute to her is totally worth it. And that is why I know she will be in my rotation. If I decide to slow down being in the game, she maybe the only exception for me since she takes a break from the island to go back home so a once a month thing for me is good....but I can always use more with this one...get your ducks in order and pay a visit cause if you dont, I sure will lol . Have fun boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.