Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more like a preserve. It has a path for running and biking and it has a few trails for mountain biking and hiking which i use almost every other day to go jogging. In those trails they have sections where you can find a bit of an open space to do your thing and we just let the dogs loose to running around and play and go crazy with eachother, my dog is about 90lbs and hers is about 3lbs if that lol but they get along amazing with eachother.
1555303039879.png

Sometimes the sun shines on me....
Today I needed to wear a lot of aun screen and long sleeves and a radiation suit as I was never to the sun.
I was very lucky to two of my favorites at the same time. Sophia was gracious enough to arrange a double date for herself, Angel Baby and myself. I showed up a few minutes early as Sophia kindly offered up her shower to me. Shortly after stepping out of the shower Angel Baby arrives to hotel. We chat for a few about the events referenced in LI bust thread. Speaking of bust back to to point
Sophia gets dressed in a super sexy one piece leather looking lingerie with great cleavage and highlighting her great curves. Angel is in a dress. Slow strip with grinding from Angel while kissing Soohia gets me as hard as when I was 17.
Before I know it I have Angela on her knees working my balls while Sophia is applying her great head skills. Then they both work jr from the sides and then top and bottom. I need to sit as knees no longer work properly due to all blood rushing to mid section. Lie down and the double bbbj continues with me being lucky enough to daty with each of them at some point of my bj. Could bot disguinsh hands, tounges, breasts at some points as like my knees eyes were failing me due to being rolled back in ecstacy.
On goes condom 1 as I start in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl with Angel with Sophia working me and Angel with her hands and mouth. Stop for Condom switch move to Sophia doggie as she is daty on angel. Looks so good seeing Sophia ass bounce on my dick as angel is spread eagle on her back getting pleased. The site of both naked all over me and me all over them was too much and I blew in the bag.
Left 200 for each plus fiood and small tokens of appreciations for each of them being they are both milfs away from their offspring.
Would I repeat? Does a bear shit in the woods? If you know them both I strongly suggest contacting Sophia asap. She is arranging and hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.