Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been seeing Sophia belle for years. I have never signed on to utopia guide. All she talks about this sight so I signed up and will give my review of Sophia. The last time I saw Sophia we had a great time together. It started with her being naked when I walked in the room. We all know how great her tits are. We kissed as long lost lovers. and I was ready to eat her pussy. She says I am good at it. Then she gave me one of her famous blow jobs. The only thing better is when she rides me and I know that's what coming next. She got on top and rode till I shot my load while she was kissing me. Sophia is the best milf on long island and has been for the last 4 years.I have also seen other girls on this sight . And looking forward to reviewing them as well.

I have been seeing Sophia belle for years. I have never signed on to utopia guide. All she talks about this sight so I signed up and will give my review of Sophia. The last time I saw Sophia we had a great time together. It started with her being naked when I walked in the room. We all know how great her tits are. We kissed as long lost lovers. and I was ready to eat her pussy. She says I am good at it. Then she gave me one of her famous blow jobs. The only thing better is when she rides me and I know that's what coming next. She got on top and rode till I shot my load while she was kissing me. Sophia is the best milf on long island and has been for the last 4 years.I have also seen other girls on this sight . And looking forward to reviewing them as well.
Welcome Old Guy, I am looking forward to your input here. And I couldn't agree more.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
* If a genuinely passionate and sensual experience is what you are searching for, then look no further.

*I truly enjoy the privilege of getting to know all about you and learning all of your triggers.

* I provide a one of a kind, exceptional experience that will keep you mesmerized until we meet again.

* Id love to have the opportunity to show you what you've been missing.

XOXO

~Sophia Belle

* 919*888*7318

* $250hr

* $160hh

I accept:
**Cash**PayPal**Venmo**CashApp**Zelle

~Farmingdale April 11-April 17
~Islandia April 17- April 22

1F0ADC03-3AD5-45AD-9202-F0CA355027FE.jpeg 33FDAC73-DC55-4048-B4AC-2C9D0B0B56B2.jpeg FB05600C-543C-417B-8EB3-7E67CFA0A21A.jpeg

* If a genuinely passionate and sensual experience is what you are searching for, then look no further.

*I truly enjoy the privilege of getting to know all about you and learning all of your triggers.

* I provide a one of a kind, exceptional experience that will keep you mesmerized until we meet again.

* Id love to have the opportunity to show you what you've been missing.

XOXO

~Sophia Belle

* 919*888*7318

* $250hr

* $160hh

I accept:
**Cash**PayPal**Venmo**CashApp**Zelle

~Farmingdale April 11-April 17
~Islandia April 17- April 22

View attachment 5100 View attachment 5101 View attachment 5102
Great looking pics, Sophia!
Even you are done with the business at hand, she’s the kind of girl you could sit down and have a beer or two with, shooting the breeze.

So this is one of the first time I did an Outcall with a provider I set it up through text, texted back and forth with Sophia for a bit told her I was at the park hanging out with my dog but wanted to do something in my truck she agreed to it , gave her an address to where I was at she gets there ,she brings her dog out for a quick walk with my dog we walk into the park into the path and into the woods we find a nice spot secluded area we start fooling around a little bit I dropped my pants she starts giving me some good head after a couple minutes of that I start going down on her and start eating her out after a few min i wanted to fuck but knew i couldn't get comfortable enough to do it standing up in the woods so i said let's go back to my truck. We walk back to the lot with the dogs and she puts her dog in her car and i put mine in my front seat and we hopped in the back. She starts giving me head again and i positioned her 69 to eat her out, she told me nobody can be the lookout lol but at this point i didnt care i was hot and into it. So i put on a rubbber and she mounted me reverse cow girl and started bouncing on my cock so nice and hard that i also started pounding her back till i blew in the bag. Cleaned my self up with a few Starbucks napkins and was good to go lol. Wow what a hot session that was, felt like i was in high school lol. Chatted a bit and gave her 160$ and went our ways. Honestly i didnt even keep track of time neither did she i think. That amazing fuck helped me go on with the rest of my day i admit.

...she brings her dog out for a quick walk with my dog we walk into the park into the path and into the woods we find a nice spot secluded area we start fooling around a little bit I dropped my pants she starts giving me some good head after a couple minutes of that I start going down on her and start eating her out...
Okay, I just have one question. What did you do with the dogs when you went into the park? Because in my experience, dogs go nuts when they smell pussy. Especially wet, steaming pussy as this sounds like it became.

Okay, I just have one question. What did you do with the dogs when you went into the park? Because in my experience, dogs go nuts when they smell pussy. Especially wet, steaming pussy as this sounds like it became.
Its more like a preserve. It has a path for running and biking and it has a few trails for mountain biking and hiking which i use almost every other day to go jogging. In those trails they have sections where you can find a bit of an open space to do your thing and we just let the dogs loose to running around and play and go crazy with eachother, my dog is about 90lbs and hers is about 3lbs if that lol but they get along amazing with eachother.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So this is one of the first time I did an Outcall with a provider I set it up through text, texted back and forth with Sophia for a bit told her I was at the park hanging out with my dog but wanted to do something in my truck she agreed to it , gave her an address to where I was at she gets there ,she brings her dog out for a quick walk with my dog we walk into the park into the path and into the woods we find a nice spot secluded area we start fooling around a little bit I dropped my pants she starts giving me some good head after a couple minutes of that I start going down on her and start eating her out after a few min i wanted to fuck but knew i couldn't get comfortable enough to do it standing up in the woods so i said let's go back to my truck. We walk back to the lot with the dogs and she puts her dog in her car and i put mine in my front seat and we hopped in the back. She starts giving me head again and i positioned her 69 to eat her out, she told me nobody can be the lookout lol but at this point i didnt care i was hot and into it. So i put on a rubbber and she mounted me reverse cow girl and started bouncing on my cock so nice and hard that i also started pounding her back till i blew in the bag. Cleaned my self up with a few Starbucks napkins and was good to go lol. Wow what a hot session that was, felt like i was in high school lol. Chatted a bit and gave her 160$ and went our ways. Honestly i didnt even keep track of time neither did she i think. That amazing fuck helped me go on with the rest of my day i admit.
Great review !
Sophia is certainly a sweetheart and fun to be with. A real gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.