Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've never met but I just wanted to express my sincere condolences..I lost 2 of the most important people in my life within 9 months in 2020-21...my older brother and my cousin. Take your time, everyone grieves differently and at a different pace. I hope your future brightens as I'm sure it will, it just takes time.

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here to say much of anything. I don’t want anyone to think I’ve forgotten or just gotten lazy. In the last few months, my life has been turned completely upside down. I lost one of my good friends, my best friend moved away suddenly and before I was ready to come to grips with it. My grandfather passed away, a couple weeks later my grandmother passed away, my son’s dog died (the one he’s had since he was a baby), and now I’ve found out that my father is on his death bed. I feel like I’ve lost so much energy and spunk and just pure joy in my life and I’m struggling to keep myself together. Please don’t take it personally if I’m not responding at a rapid pace. I’m going to try to give everyone a heads up when I’ll be back. I just feel like I’m failing as a provider to do my job outside of the in person one on one interactions .

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Hope to see you all soon.
Xoxo
~Sophia
Prayers are with you and your family.

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here to say much of anything. I don’t want anyone to think I’ve forgotten or just gotten lazy. In the last few months, my life has been turned completely upside down. I lost one of my good friends, my best friend moved away suddenly and before I was ready to come to grips with it. My grandfather passed away, a couple weeks later my grandmother passed away, my son’s dog died (the one he’s had since he was a baby), and now I’ve found out that my father is on his death bed. I feel like I’ve lost so much energy and spunk and just pure joy in my life and I’m struggling to keep myself together. Please don’t take it personally if I’m not responding at a rapid pace. I’m going to try to give everyone a heads up when I’ll be back. I just feel like I’m failing as a provider to do my job outside of the in person one on one interactions .

Xoxo
~Sophia
Amp-Man feels your pain.
Amp-Man wishes you peace and comfort.

D

Deleted member 128262

Xoxo
~Sophia
Sophia- my condolences to your family. Family comes first before any of this. Be well!

I’ve never met you before but I just thought I’d say anyway that I’m sorry you’re going through all this. Must be feeling pretty sad right now. I feel like I can relate to a lot of what is happening with you. I found out this morning my dad’s sister has cancer and now in a couple of hours at like 3am I be waking up to take him to the hospital for knee replacement surgery. He is not healthy by any means so naturally I’m scared for him. I don’t know what I’d do if something went wrong right now. Anyway, for your sake, take care for yourself.
Blessings to you and your family

@Sophia Belle - since I can’t comment (insufficient privileges) on your advertising post, I’ll do it here. I’m disappointed that I won’t get to see you on Tuesday one last time (or 2 last times if you came up in Sept), but so happy for you that you’re trying to go back to a “normal” life. We go way back - from when you first came to LI (it’s gotta be 2014 or so). I’m definitely going to miss you. And not just the physical/sexual but EVERYTHING. The conversation, the chats, etc. The times I only got 1 pop in because we started to talk and went over the hour because we were so engrossed. With you, I never cared about “wading” that time. It wasn’t wasted but we’ll worth it because YOU were always worth it and much more. Good luck and I hope I don’t see you back here. But in the off chance you do come back, I know I’ll be getting in touch.

@Sophia Belle - since I can’t comment (insufficient privileges) on your advertising post, I’ll do it here. I’m disappointed that I won’t get to see you on Tuesday one last time (or 2 last times if you came up in Sept), but so happy for you that you’re trying to go back to a “normal” life. We go way back - from when you first came to LI (it’s gotta be 2014 or so). I’m definitely going to miss you. And not just the physical/sexual but EVERYTHING. The conversation, the chats, etc. The times I only got 1 pop in because we started to talk and went over the hour because we were so engrossed. With you, I never cared about “wading” that time. It wasn’t wasted but we’ll worth it because YOU were always worth it and much more. Good luck and I hope I don’t see you back here. But in the off chance you do come back, I know I’ll be getting in touch.
Well said and ditto that! Disappointed to not have one more visit but wishing you the very best!

Don’t remember location or year. Think 2018 or 2019 I saw Sophia. Not sure worth review as all know how awesome provider she is and has tons of reviews. So I will keep brief.
Anyhow I will always remember how unreal her bj was. Best bj I have ever gotten. I saw her for 1 hr and think at time it was 300. I spent majority of time just get a bj.
The eye contact she gives is to die for. Listens to direction well and responds to my moans I remember. Besides bj we did daty and doggy plus prone bone. She had a nice fat ass. Kissing was allow. Besides sex I enjoyed chatting with her. She really made me feel comfortable during our date.
Glad to see she’s back!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Don’t remember location or year. Think 2018 or 2019 I saw Sophia. Not sure worth review as all know how awesome provider she is and has tons of reviews. So I will keep brief.
Anyhow I will always remember how unreal her bj was. Best bj I have ever gotten. I saw her for 1 hr and think at time it was 300. I spent majority of time just get a bj.
The eye contact she gives is to die for. Listens to direction well and responds to my moans I remember. Besides bj we did daty and doggy plus prone bone. She had a nice fat ass. Kissing was allow. Besides sex I enjoyed chatting with her. She really made me feel comfortable during our date.
Glad to see she’s back!

A review 4 years later??

Status
Not open for further replies.