Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention that I have started offering flights to Greece with the hour appointment for $350. You will Have to mention that you want to travel DeltaAir to have the option.
I am now even more excited about my upcoming travel plans! I've never flown internationally before, but I've thought about it. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'd be able to get my passport in order with enough time to adjust my itinerary before the scheduled departure. Gotta be careful around Homeland Security. We may need to leave that for the next trip.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
So I owe a couple people apologies. I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if they don’t respond, but I need to at least explain what happened. I lost my phone yesterday. And my location is only shared with 1 person back home.... to say the least, I had to wait until 6:30 this morning in order to be in contact with them to help me. So last night I had to “block” my phone and wait... so if you were one of the 2 people that I couldn’t contact to make aware, I do apologize. I take a lot of pride in being punctual but I take even more pride on being reliable and I failed to meet my own expectations. Unfortunately I was unable to avoid this.

I sincerely hope that y’all will understand.

Take care

~Sophia

So I owe a couple people apologies. I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if they don’t respond, but I need to at least explain what happened. I lost my phone yesterday. And my location is only shared with 1 person back home.... to say the least, I had to wait until 6:30 this morning in order to be in contact with them to help me. So last night I had to “block” my phone and wait... so if you were one of the 2 people that I couldn’t contact to make aware, I do apologize. I take a lot of pride in being punctual but I take even more pride on being reliable and I failed to meet my own expectations. Unfortunately I was unable to avoid this.

I sincerely hope that y’all will understand.

Take care

~Sophia
Here is the difference between SB AND ANY OTHER PROVIDER.
She is a professional that takes pride in her service. Who else would reach out on such a way to advise her clients of a communication hickup .

Well done girl

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Forgot to mention that I have started offering flights to Greece with the hour appointment for $350. You will Have to mention that you want to travel DeltaAir to have the option. In Melville for the week. Text me to set up.

919-888-7318
Let me go ahead and say, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY. This flight is not always guaranteed but I do guarantee you your money back (well the extra $100) if the flight can not take off.

Let me go ahead and say, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY. This flight is not always guaranteed but I do guarantee you your money back (well the extra $100) if the flight can not take off.
• If I bring more baggage on the flight than you normally allow, will I be charged extra? (I'm told by many on here that I have a lot of baggage.)
• Will snacks be served?
• If I can't get my tray in the upright position, will you be able to help me out? (I often have trouble with that.)
• If my package is too large to fit in your overhead bin - some of us do have packages over 14" you know - will you kick me off the flight?
• Will @Mr. Wiggley and @vad1 be on the same flight? If so, would you please make sure I am not seated in the same row with them. I prefer to fly solo and some airlines have tried to book us together.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, I have been saying that for years about the airlines, discounts/refunds based on performance. How many times do you go to the airport and their are hourly delays and eventual cancellations. :)

• If I bring more baggage on the flight than you normally allow, will I be charged extra? (I'm told by many on here that I have a lot of baggage.)
• Will snacks be served?
• If I can't get my tray in the upright position, will you be able to help me out? (I often have trouble with that.)
• If my package is too large to fit in your overhead bin - some of us do have packages over 14" you know - will you kick me off the flight?
• Will @Mr. Wiggley and @vad1 be on the same flight? If so, would you please make sure I am not seated in the same row with them. I prefer to fly solo and some airlines have tried to book us together.
Lol you're on a roll at 2am

Status
Not open for further replies.