Sophia - 5 Northern Great Neck 516-773-7366

after a few months of not going to 5, paid a visit to sophia. massage and ending were as good as ever and IMO she also looks as good as the last time i saw her,around january. my only complaint is the place seems too open. 2 other mongers arrived as i was there and another guy came in looking for the boss. there is work being done 2 doors east, the office on the second floor is vacant and no work has been done on the liqour store since the fire this spring. i'll be back at some point, maybe towards evening. there is scaffolding in the front and obscures the street a bit, making it a bit easier to enter and leave.

thanks for all here that have contributed which made me scope out the place too. I drove by many times in the past where I see people buzzing in quickly, its almost humorous sometimes.

I went there a few months back. Its exactly like how many described here. I forgot who I got but she was very playful and very friendly. Cute giggles and all. Massage itself was quality.

The bad was you can hear almost everything around you...the moaning in the stall next to me and people entering in & out of the main door was sort of distracting. Like someone mentioned, I question the cleanliness of the place as well. I am not fond leaving the place with massage smell either.

Bottom line is worth going for a good reliable massage on a stand alone even, a real little treat.

Curious how is 11 northern? I notice a new spot next to gas station, same side. It has a frontal storefront. Is it all legit?

thanks for all here that have contributed which made me scope out the place too. I drove by many times in the past where I see people buzzing in quickly, its almost humorous sometimes.

I went there a few months back. Its exactly like how many described here. I forgot who I got but she was very playful and very friendly. Cute giggles and all. Massage itself was quality.

The bad was you can hear almost everything around you...the moaning in the stall next to me and people entering in & out of the main door was sort of distracting. Like someone mentioned, I question the cleanliness of the place as well. I am not fond leaving the place with massage smell either.

Bottom line is worth going for a good reliable massage on a stand alone even, a real little treat.

Curious how is 11 northern? I notice a new spot next to gas station, same side. It has a frontal storefront. Is it all legit?
No-11 is not legit-there is a thread for it on here-to summarize there are 2 places in 11 almost across from each other. Ring the bell and walk up and someone will be in the hall trying to get you to go to her-its pretty funny. Avg amp-decent service with he-40+20-both

Went to 5 Friday afternoon. Hadn't been there in a long time. Took an hour(went 15 minutes over) with a new girl, Jennifer(new to me). Jennifer gave me a great massge, the standard here. On the way out I was asked to call before coming. In case you don't have the #, 516 773-7366

New Phone #?

I read here that 5 Northern is under new management, so I called the old 516 number to set up a time for a test drive this morning. It's disconnected. Anybody have a new number for them. Thanks

i was told Sophia no longer works here.She went back to China. (sucks). Dont know if she will return .If anybody knows if its a vacation or not please let us know.Ill miss her massage skills.