Sophia - 5 Northern Great Neck 516-773-7366

i heard the diner of 50 yrs just down the block of 5 northern on the ne corner of littleneck pkway/northern is now closed..having a open turkey at the counter stool after the prostate exam was something to look forward to..it'll probably turn into a cvs like the east bay diner in island park did a few yrs ago

fu2
It was once owned by the Tenant family, possible mistake in the spelling, former head of the C*I.

anyone been here as of late? how many girls work here?

I been here once & its pretty good overall. Girl was nice & playful... massage was quality strength. Only complaint is paper thin wall, I can hear dudes moaning next to me. Come one, have some decency as you know there are other people there!

Kinda odd the bathroom was in the hallway. The cars jammed up & buses that passes by is sorta unnerving.

Last edited:
is sophia still there?
I was there a few months ago. Anna was still there, and I'm pretty sure I recognized Sophia as well. Oh, and ponpon was back - had gained even more weight but still had her bigguns.

Still a clean reliable place but the faces never seem to change, which gets a bit boring for me.
Now if Mona were to ever come back .. I'll be lined up out front.

Oh and just a little side note - I noticed when I was there how many red light cameras have gone in on Northern Blvd right around there .. be VERY careful if you have a SO and no other reason to be in that area - nothing like coming home to a picture of your car going thru a red light when you were supposed to be at work 20 miles in the other direction.

I was there a few months ago. Anna was still there, and I'm pretty sure I recognized Sophia as well. Oh, and ponpon was back - had gained even more weight but still had her bigguns.

Still a clean reliable place but the faces never seem to change, which gets a bit boring for me.

Oh and just a little side note - I noticed when I was there how many red light cameras have gone in on Northern Blvd right around there .. be VERY careful if you have a SO and no other reason to be in that area - nothing like coming home to a picture of your car going thru a red light when you were supposed to be at work 20 miles in the other direction.
As a side note, always get to the mailbox prior to your SO.

Oh shit are you kidding about ponpon being back? btw if mona appear let me know as she was the bomb !!!!! I would pay double just to see her and her special.

no I don't. She wasn't there long and it was a while ago now. There are some on this site that are/were regulars here and very friendly with the staff they likely know where she went - I also believe she is friends with many of the AMP girls working in that general area. Honestly I'd be surprised if she was still doing that type of work but who knows.

no I don't. She wasn't there long and it was a while ago now. There are some on this site that are/were regulars here and very friendly with the staff they likely know where she went - I also believe she is friends with many of the AMP girls working in that general area. Honestly I'd be surprised if she was still doing that type of work but who knows.
Why would you be surprises since theirs 60 year old ladies still doing that kind of work.

Went on Tues and saw Pon Pon, as previous reviews state she has nice full C's that she will take out for you to suck and squeeze on. A semi decent azz and HE is really good. When I walked in a new girl Jennifer was there and I insisted on Pon Pon, Glad I did, Jenn is a 3 on looks with solid A- cups. Still a great place to visit.