Which do you prefer?

• Sookie

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Snooki

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Second girl I ever fingered was at this Ted Nugent/Kiss concert at the Nassau Coliseum in 1987 or 88. She was this little Asian girl and she was hammered. She was probably a bit older. The guys in front of us just passed her back to my friend and I. Wow, I haven't thought about that moment in years.

I was a the Garden show and the in house sound system went out on Nugent. He sat on the stage cursing out the Garden for 20 minutes before they got the sound partially restored enough for him to finish his set. Kiss being the head liners had their own system and no issues.

Not that show... I think I posted those in the rock photo thread... but these are the originals in make-up. Film is old and before I started cataloging so I'll guess it's the Tour right before Peter and Ace left (the first time).

Not that show... I think I posted those in the rock photo thread... but these are the originals in make-up. Film is old and before I started cataloging so I'll guess it's the Tour right before Peter and Ace left (the first time).

Bunyon being from Bergen County and me from the south shore of Long Island both discussed the same thing. THese were the girls we were chasing in high school. Do I have to admit to wearing capizios as an early teen? Thank the maker I found Def Leppard and Zeppelin...
You too with the capezio's lol...join the club