Sookie or Snooki ?

Which do you prefer?

• Sookie

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Snooki

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I can't stand the sight of her and the sound of her voice and as one who is Italian and grew up on the Jersey Shore, she and the rest of her cronies are an embarrassment. I can't believe there are that many brain dead people in this country who actually watch this show, at least more than once.

I can't stand the sight of her and the sound of her voice and as one who is Italian and grew up on the Jersey Shore, she and the rest of her cronies are an embarrassment. I can't believe there are that many brain dead people in this country who actually watch this show, at least more than once.
I hear you HB, while not being Italian nor from the JS I am frequently telling friends from all over when they ask what am I doing for weekend I always say going to the JS, them not being ever there respond ewww, why would you go there( they watvh the show) I respond ewww, why would you watch that show!

I could care less about either and proud to say I've never watched either shit show. I'm assuming Anna Paquin is Sookie since I know the fat guidette is Snooki (and I hate that I even know that).

I'll fuck Sookie, drink a few beers and pee on Snooki.

I've never seen the Jersey show either, but am fascinated at our country's pre-occupation with it. Maybe its the train wreck phenomenon.

As for True Blood, it's no Dexter, but has some potential. I've only seen the last four episodes so trying to piece it all together.

I saw the first 10 minutes of the first episode. I was embarrassed for the human race. Never saw another minute of it and i dont get it either.

I recently saw this Snookie up close on South Beach. I was at a sidewalk cafe and there was all this commotion coming down the block. Snookie and some other cast member were being filmed by some tabloid show with a throng of fans following them. She got maybe 10 feet from my table walking by and I gotta say she's a fucking cow. I never saw enough of her, just pics on magazine covers and internet. I thought she was like a shorter version of Kim Kardashian, thick with a big ass. Well this girl is no KK.... she's a total fucking fatso. I'd say was about 5'1 or so and prob tips the scale at 150-160. She takes up as much horizontal space as vertical.... thats not good.

I recently saw this Snookie up close on South Beach. I was at a sidewalk cafe and there was all this commotion coming down the block. Snookie and some other cast member were being filmed by some tabloid show with a throng of fans following them. She got maybe 10 feet from my table walking by and I gotta say she's a fucking cow. I never saw enough of her, just pics on magazine covers and internet. I thought she was like a shorter version of Kim Kardashian, thick with a big ass. Well this girl is no KK.... she's a total fucking fatso. I'd say was about 5'1 or so and prob tips the scale at 150-160. She takes up as much horizontal space as vertical.... thats not good.
Thanks, you made my day. I believe her height is well under 5'0.

I could care less about either and proud to say I've never watched either shit show. I'm assuming Anna Paquin is Sookie since I know the fat guidette is Snooki (and I hate that I even know that).

I'll fuck Sookie, drink a few beers and pee on Snooki.
Actually she is not technically a "guidette". She is, if my very limited knowledge of pop culture is correct on this, actually a product of Chile, having been born in Santiago. She's adopted, I believe.

Having hung out at Seaside as much as I did as a kid I have to admit I have subjected myself to my fair share of "snooki" types in early efforts to get laid. :)

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Having hung out at Seaside as much as I did as a kid I have to admit I have subjected myself to my fair share of "snooki" types in early efforts to get laid. :)
Bunyon being from Bergen County and me from the south shore of Long Island both discussed the same thing. THese were the girls we were chasing in high school. Do I have to admit to wearing capizios as an early teen? Thank the maker I found Def Leppard and Zeppelin...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
def leppard isn't helping you case.
The reference was to 1985 Def Leppard. Completely agree, but to a 13 year old on Long Island in 1987, having an old denim jacket with a DEF LEP patch on it got you all kind of heavy metal chicks. OOoooh, where are you now Alison B [so want to write the last name] and Nicole K [crazy greek last name] ???

1987 the jacket to get laid in was Motley Crue with next weeks Bon Jovi tickets stickin out the pocket. Crue was by far the concert with the hottest and sluttiest dressed chicks. Iron Maiden by far the worst.