Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

correct me if I’m wrong... Tried to find NYS Penal Code involving “non consensual condom removal” or “stealthing” and couldn’t find any law against it. NYS Penal Code 130.20 involves non consensual sex but doesn’t specifically explain details. Looks like there were attempts to amend this law to include Stealthing and making it a sex assault or sexual misconduct. Not rape. But the bills weren’t passed? So, currently, in New York State there is no specific law against this behavior.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s4401
But on the moral ground I disapprove your investigation Mr. Smith and action of Mr. Seeking. We are not supposed to hide our wrongdoings behind the law books. Wrong is wrong and we all know what he did or doing is wrong.

correct me if I’m wrong... Tried to find NYS Penal Code involving “non consensual condom removal” or “stealthing” and couldn’t find any law against it. NYS Penal Code 130.20 involves non consensual sex but doesn’t specifically explain details. Looks like there were attempts to amend this law to include Stealthing and making it a sex assault or sexual misconduct. Not rape. But the bills weren’t passed? So, currently, in New York State there is no specific law against this behavior.

Looked this up while they might not be a Specific law it is wrong and the woman can press charges of physical abuse as well as mental abuse. She agreed to covered sex for what ever her reasons are that is her right to protect her body from pregnancy or illness by taking the cover off with out her consent he just violated and taken her rights away which he can and may still face charged if chooses to so.As of now he can be charged in family court which does hold jail time as well as treatment and can be taken to civil court as well

But on the moral ground I disapprove your investigation Mr. Smith and action of Mr. Seeking. We are not supposed to hide our wrongdoings behind the law books. Wrong is wrong and we all know what he did or doing is wrong.
Further above on this page I’ve already stated it IS wrong. Just that it’s not specifically defined in the law books. YET. I’m not defending his actions.

billyS

Reign of Terror
And may be that’s the reason these girls are deleting their profile from SA after seeing disgusting behaviour of Mr. Seeking and making a generic assumption about entire SA monger community.
There are a lot of eyes on this site. While it's easy to blame this mythical "White Knight" every time a girl finds her review or balks at a low ball offer, there is an equal chance she found it on her own.
Sometimes woman stumble on it and then share it with another online chat group.
We're not on the dark web.

billyS

Reign of Terror
FWIW, This topic has come up before but only in passing reference.

I remember guys saying the best time to do it was in doggie because she'll never feel the difference.

I also remember Sinful7 talking about guys trying to be cunning and cum inside her on the sly.

So I'm wondering how much of this anger is a result of the act itself or because of the persona who perpetrated the act?
Or both?

Last edited:
I don't want to encourage the behavior of this guy but let him post. He will continue the behavior at some point for sure he will piss off the wrong girl.

Curious from a legal standpoint if this is indeed a sexual assault. I'm always a believer in full consent myself.

So I'm wondering how much of this anger is a result of the act itself or because of the persona who perpetrated the act?
Or both?
For me it is the act itself...but the person who did this trying to justify himself that makes it double wrong and is upsetting.

Seekingsmash7: most of us are not here to destroy you or order your castration.

that said, you [should] know that "there are rules to this life of ours".

word of advice:
admit that you were not in your "right mind" when you removed the cover without consent, and accept responsibility for interfering with the independence of another human being.

it doesn't help your case when you try to defend the indefensible. show the "community" that you are a stand up guy.

on a personal note, perhaps you should ask yourself why did you go to such lengths to fulfill such a simple desire?

I remember guys saying the best time to do it was in doggie because she'll never feel the difference.

I also remember Sinful7 talking about guys trying to be cunning and cum inside her on the sly.

Or both?
It has nothing to do with the persona. The truth is Smash is a great contributor to the board and that is what UG is really about, but unfortunately he is also a rapist, violating the woman's right to ask for something as simple as a condom. He has every right to say no to her request, but has no right to violate her right to ask for it. He needs to walk away from that. This guy is literally taking her pussy and body to a level beyond what she is comfortable with, without her knowledge. How is this not common sense? That is like saying, she was comfortable kissing me, so why couldn't I fuck her, just because that is what I really wanted...In my opinion, even with all of his contribution, this guy is not like most of us, he is a violator and should be removed.

If removing the condom was non consensual, then it just became rape. If person says "no, I don't want to do this anymore" in what was originally a consensual act and the other party keeps going, it is now now consensual and is forcible. Which is rape.

With sex and most things in life between two parties, you must have consensual mutual agreement. Since there is no written contract, "your word" is the contract.

If the shoe was on the other foot and you both agreed to raw and she gave "her word" that she was not afflicted with disease, but she knew she was and gave it to you and you gave it to your SO, look at what a tangled distorted mess we have, just because someone failed to "keep their word," or to honor and respect the other by telling the truth.

What I get here is a "revenge," a domination of another human being possibly as retaliation from an incident perpetrated upon this gentleman by a female for which he was prevented from retaliation at the time and now every woman must suffer his indignation.

It is also a mindset born many years ago that really is not so much shared on this board that "She is nothing but a whore, anyway."

On this board, we are gentlemen that derive much pleasure from these ladies and some of us treat them with great respect, fully knowing that "But By The Grace of God" our own mothers, sisters and wives could have turned to "the profession" had not other circumstances been sufficiently favorable for them.

With sex and most things in life between two parties, you must have consensual mutual agreement. Since there is no written contract, "your word" is the contract.

If the shoe was on the other foot and you both agreed to raw and she gave "her word" that she was not afflicted with disease, but she knew she was and gave it to you and you gave it to your SO, look at what a tangled distorted mess we have, just because someone failed to "keep their word," or to honor and respect the other by telling the truth.

What I get here is a "revenge," a domination of another human being possibly as retaliation from an incident perpetrated upon this gentleman by a female for which he was prevented from retaliation at the time and now every woman must suffer his indignation.

It is also a mindset born many years ago that really is not so much shared on this board that "She is nothing but a whore, anyway."

On this board, we are gentlemen that derive much pleasure from these ladies and some of us treat them with great respect, fully knowing that "But By The Grace of God" our own mothers, sisters and wives could have turned to "the profession" had not other circumstances been sufficiently favorable for them.
If I could like this post twice, I would. Well said and I could not agree more.