Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
new_york_lover has decided to step down as our event coordinator. We thank him for all the hard work he did on the 4 parties so far this year. It will be difficult to find someone (one person) to fill those shoes, but that is the first order of business before we can set a date for the next event.

Although emails to the ugparty@yahoo.com were signed as me, he did all of that. Also composing the emails, maintaining spreadsheets with all the potential/confirmed guests, dancers, staff. Making the signs for the event, maintaining the hotlines, vetting new requests to be invited guests and more.

So we are looking for someone with experience in organizing, administration, etc and can handle the large amount of emails, the spreadsheets, and so on. I understand that it has been about 50 hours of work per event. There is a small paycheck involved, buy it doesn't represent a decent hourly pay for the hours to be put in.

If you know of anyone who fits the bill (including yourself) please contact me slinkybender at the utopiaguide.com

new_york_lover has decided to step down as our event coordinator. We thank him for all the hard work he did on the 4 parties so far this year. It will be difficult to find someone (one person) to fill those shoes, but that is the first order of business before we can set a date for the next event.

Although emails to the ugparty@yahoo.com were signed as me, he did all of that. Also composing the emails, maintaining spreadsheets with all the potential/confirmed guests, dancers, staff. Making the signs for the event, maintaining the hotlines, vetting new requests to be invited guests and more.

So we are looking for someone with experience in organizing, administration, etc and can handle the large amount of emails, the spreadsheets, and so on. I understand that it has been about 50 hours of work per event. There is a small paycheck involved, buy it doesn't represent a decent hourly pay for the hours to be put in.

If you know of anyone who fits the bill (including yourself) please contact me slinkybender at the utopiaguide.com
Aweee....

Thank you new_york_lover for all your time and effort in helping Slinky put everything together!! You're appreciated so much and you're like one of the coolest people everrrr....

Xoxo

Slinky Bender

That's right folks! We just locked in the date. This one promises to be a barn burner. Even before this official announcement I sent out some "save the date" texts and we already have 30 responses.

Don't sit on your asses! If you haven't been to one of our events before, you need to get verified and that takes days, so send your emails NOW to ugparty@yahoo.com.

If you have been before just let us know you wish to attend and we will send the flyer once it has been created.

That's right folks! We just locked in the date. This one promises to be a barn burner. Even before this official announcement I sent out some "save the date" texts and we already have 30 responses.

Don't sit on your asses! If you haven't been to one of our events before, you need to get verified and that takes days, so send your emails NOW to ugparty@yahoo.com.

If you have been before just let us know you wish to attend and we will send the flyer once it has been created.
That's just a few days before my birthday. Count me in.

used gmail but would not send the email

Slinky won't blow his own horn. I will for him though. A date is set. Those with the knowledge and presence on that list will be made aware though the usual channels. Those who can make the cut can acquire access if they make it known they want to and pass vetting.

I have had health issues that have kept me out of this cycle [getting old sucks], and I moved away from my fabulous NYC so distance is an issue as well. However, I may feel up to making the trek in this time about so I may even be present at this one to say hello to old friends and make some new ones. If not, I am sure I will miss another great party. I'll at least have an excuse though... what's yours? :cool:

Wishing well...

Slinky Bender

This is subject to change prior to the event, but we are kicking around some ideas:
1) Lowering the VIP room prices:
$60 per half hour for "open" rooms,
$100 per half hour for fully enclosed rooms with doors,

2) Main floor lapdances will be $20,
Upstairs lapdances will be $30, with $30 admission to the VIP lapdance area, and will include inside pants hand action.
3) There is one extra large, fully enclosed VIP room which we will offer for $1k for the entire night and is suitable for groups.

More to come.

pokler

Power Bottom
This is subject to change prior to the event, but we are kicking around some ideas:
1) Lowering the VIP room prices:
$60 per half hour for "open" rooms,
$100 per half hour for fully enclosed rooms with doors,

2) Main floor lapdances will be $20,
Upstairs lapdances will be $30, with $30 admission to the VIP lapdance area, and will include inside pants hand action.
3) There is one extra large, fully enclosed VIP room which we will offer for $1k for the entire night and is suitable for groups.

More to come.

RE: # 2..
I looking forward to dirtying my pants .