Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I have invited everyone from Belle Femme Boutique through the owner, as well as Victoria personally, who I reviewed here:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...s-discussion-347-726-9305.60118/#post-1330103

We are over a month away so there are no guarantees, but their response was positive. Let them know in their discussion thread that you are looking forward to meeting them at this event.

Make sure you send your email to ugparty@yahoo.com to get on our list.

Note: we are in the process of switching to party@utopiaguide.com for the contact email. It is not live yet, so any emails sent before it's ready will just disappear. We will let you know when, but you will need to add this new address to your address book/white list to ensure you receive our emails.

Slinky Bender

We have had some interest in the exclusive VIP room all night for $1k. But no one has sealed the deal yet. We only have 1 of these to offer so the first one to pull the trigger gets it.

I have tentatively booked a spot for Tuesday March 28th. However the response I have gotten over the last several months for a party has been somewhat underwhelming. So I decided to make it more concrete to see if when it became more real if both sides would take it more seriously.

OTOH if I don't get an indication that people are going to show up, there is some excitement, etc. I'm going to pull the plug because it's a shit ton of work to pull these off. So PLEASE let me know your interest in level.
  1. Not interested
  2. Might Attend
  3. Will Definitely Attend
  4. Will help get/screen guys
  5. Will help get/screen entertainment
  6. Will help with logistics (we need a stage, massage table, etc

Before you answer consider well how you plan on being verified. If you don't know then you won't be!

Stupid questions will get you pre-disqualified.

Use the search function and your brain to find existing answers. The guest list will be closing between 1 and 2 weeks prior to the event so I like prior parties there will be no last minute antics.

Slinky Bender

If you have sent in a request we should start verifying new guest the beginning of January. If you haven't sent an email yet then you haven't asked to verified.

new_york_lover has decided to step down as our event coordinator.
PLOT TWIST! I'm very happy to say that I'm back on board to support and assist our benevolent leader throw the kind of party for which he has become legendary. As is always the case with anything Slinky touches: Expect Greatness.

Very excited to see my party-friends and to meet more of you. This community that Slinky has cultivated is completely one-of-a-kind and badass.

Now... For those of you who can't be bothered to read through the thread: Here's the important stuff:
  • Next party is on Tuesday, January 23th.

• If you have not attended a previous party, you should send an email to ugparty@yahoo.com to get verified.

• If you are a member here, you should include your UtopiaGuide username/handle.

• If you are not, you should tell us how you heard about the party.

• You can expect an email reply after the new year (eg. after Jan. 1).

• If you are already verified, we'll send you an invitation.

• If you are not verified, we will reply to you with info about how to get verified and get on the invitation list.
Thank you new_york_lover for all your time and effort in helping Slinky ... You're appreciated so much and you're like one of the coolest people everrrr....
@Amanda92411: You are a fucking gem. Can't wait to party with you again.

I have tentatively booked a spot for Tuesday March 28th. However the response I have gotten over the last several months for a party has been somewhat underwhelming. So I decided to make it more concrete to see if when it became more real if both sides would take it more seriously.

OTOH if I don't get an indication that people are going to show up, there is some excitement, etc. I'm going to pull the plug because it's a shit ton of work to pull these off. So PLEASE let me know your interest in level.
  1. Not interested
  2. Might Attend
  3. Will Definitely Attend
  4. Will help get/screen guys
  5. Will help get/screen entertainment
  6. Will help with logistics (we need a stage, massage table, etc

Before you answer consider well how you plan on being verified. If you don't know then you won't be!

Stupid questions will get you pre-disqualified.

Use the search function and your brain to find existing answers. The guest list will be closing between 1 and 2 weeks prior to the event so I like prior parties there will be no last minute antics.
I am excited for this