Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

billyS

Reign of Terror
The list keeps growing, why stay home when you can have all this? October 10th pre Halloween party will be a blast. And I'm just one gal wrangler there are about 3 more of us all bring ladies for your pleasure... View attachment 31591 View attachment 31592 View attachment 31593 View attachment 31594 View attachment 31595 View attachment 31596 View attachment 31597 View attachment 31598 View attachment 31599 View attachment 31600
Like your other post I made the thumbnails full size. You know you can post them like this yourself?

Also, who is the girl, second pick down, tats and red bikini?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Peach performance on the pole was outstanding I had to get her number lol I wanted to get on it but I wanted to wipe it down with alcohol and they didn't have next time I'll bring some
Peach and her pole are confirmed for Tuesday. 4'8" 80 lbs spinner with perfect A's. And yours truly had a tremendous VIP trip with her at another venue.
IMG_20231005_190305.jpg

Like your other post I made the thumbnails full size. You know you can post them like this yourself?

Also, who is the girl, second pick down, tats and red bikini?
The photo looks like she has armpit hair. It’s a bit progressive.
Peach and her pole are confirmed for Tuesday. 4'8" 80 lbs spinner with perfect A's. And yours truly had a tremendous VIP trip with her at another venue. View attachment 31651
This one has me intrigued. So glad I finally attending.

The list keeps growing, why stay home when you can have all this? October 10th pre Halloween party will be a blast. And I'm just one gal wrangler there are about 3 more of us all bring ladies for your pleasure... View attachment 31591 View attachment 31592 View attachment 31593 View attachment 31594 View attachment 31595 View attachment 31596 View attachment 31597 View attachment 31598 View attachment 31599 View attachment 31600
What was great about the last party was there were a couple of hot asian women there, hope there are some more this time.

The eighth photo in MightyPR17 's posting gives the impression that the model has armpit hair which is just generally considered progressive.

Here's to the debauchery and good times. Cheers.
She does have armpit hair. If you zoom in she also has hairy legs, but I'm all about that. Can't wait to see her. Hopefully she has a nice big bush to go along with it. But that's not the girl Billy was talking about

Frequent party enjoyers a question from a guy who is invited but hasn't gone yet

I noticed something in the email about dressing up. I would be coming straight from a work picnic thing where I would be in regular jeans and T shirt. Is this going to make me look like a fool? (More than usual)

I'm not introverted really, but I embarrass easily. But I would love to chill for a couple hours with the guys and ladies

Frequent party enjoyers a question from a guy who is invited but hasn't gone yet

I noticed something in the email about dressing up. I would be coming straight from a work picnic thing where I would be in regular jeans and T shirt. Is this going to make me look like a fool? (More than usual)

I'm not introverted really, but I embarrass easily. But I would love to chill for a couple hours with the guys and ladies
I've seen your dress outside of work amor....you'll be fine.....just cum have fun with us.....

We ladies will be dressed for Halloween and won't embarrass you I PROMISE!!!

XOXO

Was at 1 party and guys were dressed from casual upwards to business casual and everywhere in between.

billyS

Reign of Terror

I've never come directly from work so I've always come in jeans and a T-shirt, although not jeans I've done yard work in, jeans that would be appropriate for casual Friday at work and a nice fitted T-shirt.