Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Great night. Always great to hang with Billy and Ricker. Great to meet Pokler and good to see Richie as alway. I loved seeing Slinky . I think I took sky to the back room. I showed Slinky who I was and I think her said Sky. Talk wow, pieced nipples. 160 for 20 to 30 minutes and it was a great 20 to 30 minutes.
I was hanging first with another girl and we were talking touching and hanging for a while. Then I mentioned going to the back with her. So she said well, I don’t make anything by going there. You just have to pay $40 for the room. I asked what she meant. She said yea, I don’t make anything. So then I said, ok, let’s go play and you don’t get anything. She then said, well, I work off tips. I said, ok, how much of a tip do you want. She said 499. I said ab, NO. Then she said ok$350, and then a little more. I said no thank you and I moved on. She was the one that I wet her friend while Billy wet her for the we tee shirt contest.

pokler

Power Bottom
Great night. Always great to hang with Billy and Ricker. Great to meet Pokler and good to see Richie as alway. I loved seeing Slinky . I think I took sky to the back room. I showed Slinky who I was and I think her said Sky. Talk wow, pieced nipples. 160 for 20 to 30 minutes and it was a great 20 to 30 minutes.
I was hanging first with another girl and we were talking touching and hanging for a while. Then I mentioned going to the back with her. So she said well, I don’t make anything by going there. You just have to pay $40 for the room. I asked what she meant. She said yea, I don’t make anything. So then I said, ok, let’s go play and you don’t get anything. She then said, well, I work off tips. I said, ok, how much of a tip do you want. She said 499. I said ab, NO. Then she said ok$350, and then a little more. I said no thank you and I moved on. She was the one that I wet her friend while Billy wet her for the we tee shirt contest.
She had great tits but not worth that.
I took Peach's in back for 40 min.
Room was 80 and she 300. Fucked her doggie for a good 10 min..
Round 2 HJ .. snuck in Dfk , daty

Great night. Good to see a lot more people made this second event. Met some bald guy who was not Billy. Good to see long time fellow degenerate friends again. Surprised Losgratis did not make it.
Started out with some lap dances with Bella the fit brick house.
Spent time in vip room with Spotlight who was a combination of a much younger Rosy Perez and J LO
Kinda met Sadie but her social and dance card was very busy. And I did not get to chat with her girl named... Chloe?