Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

And I agree @Slinky Bender you did that you had to be there to understand

Billy boo it was a pleasure seeing you in person hopefully I gave you something to remember tell Billy boo j.r it was nice meeting him too . Don’t be a stranger
Billy boo it was a pleasure seeing you in person hopefully I gave you something to remember tell Billy boo j.r it was nice meeting him too . Don’t be a stranger

Epic party! First time attending, definitely not the last. The ladies were all hot, security was on point and helpful. Everyone looked at ease. Overall well put together! Thank you Slinky for providing a safe atmosphere! I really wanted to meet Jollie but still had an amazing time (had a few lap dances). See you at the next party!

My first time and I must say it was great vibes and the quality were on point. Girls who stood out to me were Bella, Carina and Jazza (not sure of her name but she was a short Russian with an amazing body). Reading some posts and I'm sad I didn't get to interact with Brittany from EC. Met Slinky and was hoping to see Billy or Polker but maybe next time. Yes I will definitely be there for the next one. Location was convenient and music was good. Didn't see much young mongers like myself though but everyone was cool. Thanks again Slinky for a great time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My first time and I must say it was great vibes and the quality were on point. Girls who stood out to me were Bella, Carina and Jazza (not sure of her name but she was a short Russian with an amazing body). Reading some posts and I'm sad I didn't get to interact with Brittany from EC. Met Slinky and was hoping to see Billy or Polker but maybe next time. Yes I will definitely be there for the next one. Location was convenient and music was good. Didn't see much young mongers like myself though but everyone was cool. Thanks again Slinky for a great time.
What time did you get there?

You can always come on by and see her at EC love

Awesome party Slinky as expected and a thanks to everyone who helped make this happen! Would name tags be out of the question?? I would have loved to meet some of you like Billy and Pokler. I lean towards the shy side so I often don't initiate conversations..

The girls were lovely, but need to work on my negotiation skills. I wish the attractive Asian woman was working rather than hanging with her bf!