Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Correct Richie - the tiny little one. Not Jolly who is considerably taller, very attractive and was working the room. The little one who was sitting down and then did go around to say good bye and shake hands with some people, but between the heavy accent and loud music I couldn't get what she was saying.
Pretty sure she is 36 Dream Spa Honey

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Regarding party hours:
We have always started at 6:00 p.m. and the parties have usually petered out between 10:00 p.m. and midnight. However, we want to make you guys happy. So if we have an indication from guys who are serious but want them to be different hours, let us know when you send us your request to get on our list (and submit those now rather than waiting until we have already set things in motion).

Great time at the birthday party.
Venue was great.
Good to see my buddies losgratis, lightweight and the ricker.
The kid always a pleasure to see you.
Sidekicks....thought you would maybe appear?

Arrived when doors opened.
Pretty Certain I was the first to take Jolly Kaia to a VIP room.
Her reviews do not lie.

Many types of girls at the event.
Someone for most everyone.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Great time at the birthday party.
Venue was great.
Good to see my buddies losgratis, lightweight and the ricker.
The kid always a pleasure to see you.
Sidekicks....thought you would maybe appear?

Arrived when doors opened.
Pretty Certain I was the first to take Jolly Kaia to a VIP room.
Her reviews do not lie.

Many types of girls at the event.
Someone for most everyone.
@losgratis was there?

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FRIEND, SLINKY

I am so glad to hear the initial post-COVID party can be counted a success. Thank you for the invitation to be, as in the past, involved in these. It was an honor to be associated with them in the past and I hope to again, as soon as situations on the home front no longer demand the lion's share of my time.

Guys and Gals alike, everyone I have heard from indicated a good time was had by those in attendance.

I hope my situation changes and I will at least be in attendance soon, if not helping to see to the security and well being of all those attending in the future. And that you've indicated there may very well be future parties, I am sure, is good news to everyone in a market ripe and looking for more to do with ourselves. \

wishing well...