Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

I attended Tuesday and it was another good party. I met a few nice girls but don't remember all their names. Two were Kay and Caroline, both very nice, got a couple of dances from each.

The girl I was looking forward to seeing again was Valentine who wasn't there - except actually she was. But she had dyed her hair blonde and I hadn't recognized her. By the time I did I had to get home.

My only complaint is that, for awhile anyway, the music was way too loud. I had to yell at people to have a conversation. But I think it got a little better later.

Anyway, looking forward to the next one. Thanks as usual, Slinky, for making it happen.

I very much appreciate your long term commitment. For those who have been to these events but stopped coming, would you please post some of the reasons?

I already know most of them are failings on my part, but in order to change, rather than guessing I would appreciate some feedback from guests.
So I have only been able to make it to one so far, (last May). I had a good time. I was happy to see there were a few black women there. I went to a room with one girl. I went more to meet/greet and get some contacts.

I personally haven't made it back mostly because of some financial obligations on my end, plus no tax refund this year. With travel and admission I'm already in for a buck. Can't have much fun on a tight budget.

Also I travel about 2 hrs from Upstate by train, so Midtown is doable but downtown is a bit too far for me.

If I had any negatives to mention it would be that the room cost was a bit high, (for me anyway). Also some of the talent was out of my price range and some expected tips for literally nothing. Neither of which I hold you accountable for.

IMO the pre buy and room discounts you offered this time are a plus. Also, maybe letting people know which talent is attending if possible. The more black girls, the better!

Hope to make another soon.

If I had one suggestion to make for the venue it would to put some kind of curtains between the couches in the upstairs lapdance area. Those semi-see-through curtains that are in the downstairs lapdance area would be fine. Just to give a little bit of privacy.

Of course I've only been upstairs once and that was last August so some things may have changed up there that I don't know about.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If I had one suggestion to make for the venue it would to put some kind of curtains between the couches in the upstairs lapdance area. Those semi-see-through curtains that are in the downstairs lapdance area would be fine. Just to give a little bit of privacy.

Of course I've only been upstairs once and that was last August so some things may have changed up there that I don't know about.
I actually want to do a lot of work up there adding more seating as well as what you suggest. But I haven't been able to get attendance up to the point where the venue owner will make changes for me. Hopefully in the future.

pokler

Power Bottom
Best event in a long while. Turnout was on the quiet side but the entertainers were very pretty and super engaged.
What exactly does " super engaged " mean?
Did you fuck one ? Which one and what did she charge you ?
Did you get a blow job ? From who , the $100 special ?

A week late and few hundred dollar short, but I am posting this to say I had a good time at the April 23rd Party. I didn't go as far as I wanted, I didn't want to come off as too anxious at my first event here. I had a few drinks, gave a good amount of singles to the pole dancers, enjoyed a variety of lap dances especially one where two of the talents (sadly can't remember their names) were double teaming everybody for it. Later I went upstairs with one of them for a few minutes of private fun. I went only as far as having a more sensual lap dance with my dick out and she got into the mood to where she started playing rough by licking my nipples, choking and slapping me. Which I'm into, so pleasant surprise that I have a natural "dominate me" aura.

I had a good time with the Harmony Theater girls who I didn't expect to be here, I was just hanging out and chatting with Goddess and catching up with Lucifina who I met at Harmony before. Both of whom I vibe well with and plan to see again. I had a few great lap dances from them that got pretty sensual, if I started my night with them I would have had more money for more personal time with them. My biggest blunder for the night is not seeing Jessica about the $100 BJ special. I was excited for it but anytime I saw her wasn't a good chance because she looked occupied, or I was talking to or getting grinded on by one of the girls. I found it hard to stop with them, approach Jessica and ask for it cause I'm an awkward guy who was afraid of coming off as rude or a jerk. They probably would not have minded but I have low confidence and bad timing. I will do better at the next one. I may also just see Jessica for a meet up when I can.

All in all, now that I have a better idea of what to expect I will do more to assert myself and do more at the next one I attend.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I had a good time with the Harmony Theater girls who I didn't expect to be here, I was just hanging out and chatting with Goddess and catching up with Lucifina who I met at Harmony before.
At the rate that Simone/Dominique chases off talent I'm not sure if any that you met are still there. I think someone said all the BDSM girls were gone? But I just broke my own rule posting 3rd hand info so don't use me as an example.