Slinky on the radio

As @The Exiled posted put other side of midnight wabc in google. When you get to the website click on 4/27/23 show and move the bar up to 29 minutes or so.

Outstanding interview. There is no way in my wildest imagination would I have guessed Slinky's education.
Ivy League makes sense now what I think about it.

Great ~16 min of radio and good job keeping things appropriate. How were the bunny ranch ladies? I’d love to be at least a bug on the wall for that convo.

billyS

Reign of Terror
As @The Exiled posted put other side of midnight wabc in google. When you get to the website click on 4/27/23 show and move the bar up to 29 minutes or so.

Outstanding interview. There is no way in my wildest imagination would I have guessed Slinky's education.
Actually when I went to the website there was a link to just the 18 minutes of his segment (plus the preceding commercial) so there was no need to move any bar.

I liked the end of the interview the best, when Slinky spoke about the trafficking. He was spot on about how so many times trafficking and sex trafficking get lumped into that same group. That the sex workers are always forced into doing it isn't always the case. Some may have shitty attitudes, but most I have come across are pushing BMW's, Mercedes, and rocking Gucci bags. There is A LOT of CASH in the pussy for sale business. These women LOVE the green.