Slinky on the radio

OMG ! This is going back 20 years ; TWENTY years ! : Jason Itzler and N.Y. Confidential. "Natalia " ( never understood anyone paying $2000 an hour ) ; the "clubhouse" loft on Worth Street etc. Anyway I heard him several times on Stern's show going over various reviews among other things. Can't remember if that was before or after he served his time. Probably after but not sure.

OMG ! This is going back 20 years ; TWENTY years ! : Jason Itzler and N.Y. Confidential. "Natalia " ( never understood anyone paying $2000 an hour ) ; the "clubhouse" loft on Worth Street etc. Anyway I heard him several times on Stern's show going over various reviews among other things. Can't remember if that was before or after he served his time. Probably after but not sure.
It was AFTER he served his time. He went over "Ashley's " reviews with Stern after the Spitzer "Client Number 1 " scandal broke. I think links to his appearances were posted on here.

Just finished listening to it, @Slinky Bender your a very interesting guy and we have a few things in common, I would really like to pick your brain sometime in the future if we ever get the chance to meet! Good interview.