ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Saw Shy yet again a few weeks ago at fantasy. Typically I see her at showworld but changed things up by visiting her on a Thursday on the other side of Edison.
Great time as always, I did like the room at fantasy a bit better as the lighting was better and I had some more room to play.

15 out of 10.

I'm not exactly sure how to review Shy in a neutral fashion, but I'll try.

I've seen Shy a number of times at the various places she's worked. She has always been very sweet and attentive to me during our time together. Her pictures are accurate, and what ever other reviewer has said about her making one feel at ease is absolutely true. The sessions together have been beautifuly erotic, and if someone on this board has not yet seen her I would highly encourage them to do so.

If I had any regrets with my time with her is that it always feels a little rushed. I would love to spend a few hours with her, not the short stays available.

Face 10/10
Body 10/10
Service 10/10

Yeah, I can't make this a neutral review. Just go see her, you won't regret it.

I'm not exactly sure how to review Shy in a neutral fashion, but I'll try.

I've seen Shy a number of times at the various places she's worked. She has always been very sweet and attentive to me during our time together. Her pictures are accurate, and what ever other reviewer has said about her making one feel at ease is absolutely true. The sessions together have been beautifuly erotic, and if someone on this board has not yet seen her I would highly encourage them to do so.

If I had any regrets with my time with her is that it always feels a little rushed. I would love to spend a few hours with her, not the short stays available.

Face 10/10
Body 10/10
Service 10/10

Yeah, I can't make this a neutral review. Just go see her, you won't regret it.
WOW! Thank you that was very nice of you!