ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

I visited Shy a few weeks ago. It was my first time with a provider and it was an amazing/seamless experience.

she started off with a nice lap dance with her brand new titties in my face! She also has a really perfect pussy and ass I couldn’t stop playing with.

she got me rock hard and gave a great CBJ! We went into doggy and then a little into mish and then she finished me off with a CBJ. I never thought I would be able to cum so hard from a CBJ but she’s got amazing skill. I’ll be back!

I visited Shy a few weeks ago. It was my first time with a provider and it was an amazing/seamless experience.

she started off with a nice lap dance with her brand new titties in my face! She also has a really perfect pussy and ass I couldn’t stop playing with.

she got me rock hard and gave a great CBJ! We went into doggy and then a little into mish and then she finished me off with a CBJ. I never thought I would be able to cum so hard from a CBJ but she’s got amazing skill. I’ll be back!
I love that I was your first!

I met with Shy yesterday. Did a little texting beforehand to let her know i was planning on stopping by. She was very responsive.

Got there paid for the “dance” from the guy behind the booth. Was led to the room and posted up on the couch and left the donation out on the table.

Nothing that has not been mentioned before here - shy walks in and is just absolutely beautiful, plus she has a stacked body that was made for sin. Some small talk, a quick lap dance and then it business time.

Out of respect for her and the competitive nature of fantasy I’m not going to get into specifics but the experience was fantastic and would love to repeat with her in the future.